• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2019 at 3:21 PM, iamlamad said:

I wonder, my friend, if you really follow the scripture? You are ignoring it here.

First, what did Jesus TELL THEM?

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Now I get it! Now I understand how you answer: you disregard any scripture that does not fit your theory, and write again and again those scriptures that do fit your theory. 

I will give you one more chance to read and believe:  Here is what Jesus said:

So you can go ahead and continue ignoring this, or if not ignore, SYMBOLIZE IT so it can fit your theory.

I have a novel idea! Just throw your false theory into the trash, and start new, this time BELIEVING what is written as it is written!

Please refrain from personal attacks such as this in the future. Doing so will result in your removal from the thread.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, iamlamad said:

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: WHO? ONLY those living in Judea.

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Hi iamlamad,

"Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: WHO? ONLY those living in Judea."

I used to think "Why would God instruct only those living in Judaea to flee"

And I never paid much attention to this statement.

But recently I have been looking at this. 

I never realized what a huge land area Judaea is, and how many cities there are in it. I was quite shocked.

Have you ever looked into it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi iamlamad,

"Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: WHO? ONLY those living in Judea."

I used to think "Why would God instruct only those living in Judaea to flee"

And I never paid much attention to this statement.

But recently I have been looking at this. 

I never realized what a huge land area Judaea is, and how many cities there are in it. I was quite shocked.

Have you ever looked into it?

Not really: I just supposed that was the Southern part of Israel. Many think they will flee to the hidden city of Petra. Those in Northern Israel would have to flee through the area held by the Beast!

I looked at the map. It is quite a large chunk of land.

Edited by iamlamad

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Oh no, that is not the case, you should have learned from Scriptures what the own Scriptures state: that is "we can do nothing against the Truth - the Word of God is Truth; the Word is God - but for the Truth"- but by the Word of God. How to understand this:  Truth against Truth, exactly as you say do I do?  

See, Satan takes JESUS up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple and said to JESUS: Matt.4:v.6-7: 
6 If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (Oh here we see Satan speaking Truth unto JESUS, the Word of God is Truth) 
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. This is a good example: Truth against Truth by Truth.
Therefore, you and all here can see more deeply why "we can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth. It is very important the discernment of spirit. 

Oh yes, JESUS said the verses above and you also said the same biblical verses, but the spirit is not the same. I refuse your chance, the chance you are offering is a stumbling block. I know your spirit and his intents.

Of course I must ignore your interpretations of Scriptures, what I cannot ignore is the spirit that manifests himself, neither his devices.

I work with the Word of God. Your idea is not good. You say that because you work with suppositions as You said in your post above unto the brother Joe Canada, you work with speculations, and guessings, and presumptions, certainly your Bible was thrown into the trash.    

I do not know word more powerful than the Word of God, for the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a DISCERNER of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account.

The rest of the church world takes these scriptures literally: that they will flee to the mountains - REAL mountains made of rock - many think they will make it to the ancient city of Petra. In any case, they will be supernaturally protected by God.

You are certainly free to disagree with the entire rest of the church world.

I wonder, have you ever read this?  “When the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense, lest it result in nonsense.”

I wonder, do you ever read the commentators?

Edited by iamlamad

On 10/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, Tampered With said:

Turkey is falling under the sphere of influence of Radical Islam more and more with each passing day. I wonder how long it will take before NATO recognizes this and kick them out of the organization or will they just turn a "blind eye" to it? 

download (9).jpgNATO

OF COURSE "blind eye!" Islam can do no wrong these days! After all, just ask any of them; they will tell you it is a religion of peace!  (ROFL!)

21 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

continuation of post above

WHAT KIND OF EVENT IS THIS? TO THE WOMAN WILL BE GIVEN TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE TO SOAR OR RISE UP Hallelujaaa! 

What is written in the Word of God? Isaiah prophesied -40:v.31-They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they will soar aloft with WINGS AS EAGLES, this will happen because the Most High will give Power unto His TWO WITNESSES-the OLD and NEW Testaments-the Word is God- and will prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And Power is given unto the TWO WITNESSES of the LORD, unto the OLD and NEW TESTAMENTS and have power over waters - over peoples, nations, multitudes, and tongues- to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth WITH ALL PLAGUES, as often as will. By the way, the gospel of the Kingdom was preached in all the world for a WITNESS unto all nations. and then shall the end come. Well, the end has arrived. 

AGAIN: WHAT KIND OF EVENT IS THIS? Now, now, to the WOMAN will be given TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE to soar or rise up into HER PLACE (what place? Now, now, it is the Kingdom of God, evidently, that is the 3rd heavenly place, because we, according to the promise of the LORD, are looking for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness, her place is a new earth, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent, for the serpent was cast down into the earth, but the Woman will remain in heaven evidently, and will rise up higher. Hallelujaaaa!) Isaiah 60:v.8 prophesied:-Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? Hallelujaaa!  Remember: the Dragon-the own Satan- and his ministers- were cast down from heaven into the earth, into the blackness of the darkness, but the Woman remained in heaven where she was and now will rise up higher into the third heaven - the Kingdom of God - Hallelujaaa!

WHAT MORE WILL HAPPEN AFTER THIS GREAT AND WONDERFUL EVENT?
Revelation 12:v.15 - The serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. Revelation 16:v.13-16 - 
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them
to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty.  - the Lord's Day  -
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

But Isaiah prophesied: When the Enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Hallelujaaa! Isaiah 59:v.19 

Isaiah 59:v.17-18
17 - For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak. 
18 - According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, FURY to His adversaries, recompence to His enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence. 

And Power is given unto the TWO WITNESSES of the LORD, to the OLD and NEW TESTAMENTS and have power over waters -over peoples, nations, multitudes, and tongues- to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth WITH ALL PLAGUES, as often as will. By the way, the gospel of the Kingdom was preached in all the world for a WITNESS unto all nations. and then shall the end come. Well, the end has arrived. 

REMEMBER:
THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WERE UNTIL JOHN - THE DISPENSATION OF OLD TESTAMENT ENDED IN JOHN THE BAPTIST AND COMING OF JESUS

NOW, EVEN NOW, FROM NOW ON, THE FIRST TWO HEAVENLY PLACES - THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS - WILL BE DISSOLVED BY THE COMPLET - WAS OPENED A DOOR IN HEAVEN - THE 3RD HEAVEN 

The heavens and the earth, which are now - the FIRST and the 2ND HEAVENS - by the same Word was kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment-the Lord's Day- and perdition of ungodly men. Seeing then that all these things will be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of this Day of God, wherein the heavens being on FIRE will be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to His promise, are looking for New Heavens and a New Earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 2Peter 3v.14

THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS WERE UNTIL JOHN - NOW, IN THIS LORD'S DAY - THE DISPENSATIONS OF THE OLD COVENANT AND OF THE NEW COVENANT - THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS, BOTH HAVE ENDED

Remember: The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. JESUS left very clear also, saying: "This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the WORLD for a WITNESS unto all nations; and then will the end come. Mat.24:v.14

Luke 18:v.8 - Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth? 

Heb. 11:v.5-6 & 1 - 
5 - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death;...because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him: 
1 - Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Philippians 3:v.20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 Timothy 1:v.17
17 - Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Power is given unto the TWO WITNESSES of the LORD, unto the OLD and NEW TESTAMENTS 

WOW! So the Old And New Testaments get put to death after 1260 days and then after 3.5 more days are resurrected!  I wonder, how does a "testament" get resurrected? In fact, how does a testament die?

Edited by iamlamad

On 11/6/2019 at 4:43 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I also will ask you one thing, which if you tell me, I in like wise will tell you. JESUS warned his people, saying: And at midnight there was a cry made: Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye OUT to meet him. 

Who is this which cry made or shouted? What is his name? Isaiah, and Jeremiah and Obadiah, among others, prophesied about this MAN.
Here is a clues (among others):
Isaiah 51:v.14 - The captive exiled hasteneth that HE may be loosed, and that HE should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail.
and more
Jeremiah 49:v.14
Obadiah 1:v.1

Please, do not trie to guess, or presum, or speculate, or conjecture; be humble, if you don't know, say it.  Its it.

It is from the parable of the ten virgins. Key word: PARABLE.  A parable is to teach one main thought.  But, there WILL BE a shout made:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

My point was made: the two witnesses will be TWO MEN.
Edited by iamlamad

10 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, "there WILL BE a shout made".  It was said by JESUS around two thousand years ago, therefore, the expression "WILL BE" must be replaced by, let's say,  EVEN NOW a cry made must be heard with a shout, for have already passed two days or two millennium, and the LORD left clear that after two days - precisely in the third Day or third millennium -  He would raise up the temple of God, but He was speaking of the temple of His body.  That said, what is the cry made or the message today?  The message or preaching of today is: "the Lord himself will descend from heaven 

Yes, "there WILL BE a shout made".  But it was said by JESUS around two thousand years ago, therefore, the expression "WILL BE" must be replaced by, let's say,  EVEN NOW a cry must be made, a shout must be heard, for have already passed two days or two millenniums, and the LORD left clear that after two days - precisely in the third Day or third millennium -  He would raise up the temple of God, but He was speaking of the temple of His body. 

That said, what is the cry made or the message to be preached today?  The message or the preaching of today is: "the Lord will descend from heaven even in this beginning of this first century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, according to His Word and as He has promised, and He will fulfill it of course.  

Behold, the bridegroom comes; let us go out to meet Him.  Let's climb to meet Him. Remember, Hosea prophesied of this indescribable event, saying: "After two Days will He - the LORD JESUS - revive us: in the third Day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. (Hoseas 6:v.2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.  SONG OF SOLOMON 2:v.8-14

OK, but it is easy to say by the letter : two witnesses will be two men.  But to say that two witnesses are One man, it is very hard. But we have a good example within Scriptures that two can be one. JESUS said: I and my Father are One.  Also it is written:  there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.  

We are speaking of mystery.  My question was: Who is this which cry made or shouted? What is his NAME?  I did give some clues: Jeremiah 49:v.14 and Obadiah 1:v.1.   To be more easy i dive more two sources: Revelation 19:v.11-13 and John 16:v.12-15

JESUS said: Mat.25:v.29 - 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.                            

Why is it so difficult for some to believe that at some FUTURE time when people are saying "peace and safety," SUDDENLY there will be a shout, the sound of a trumpet, and the dead in Christ will fly up out of their graves - exactly as Paul wrote it?  It will be His coming FOR His saints, just a moment before the start of the Day of the  Lord. 

Again, why is it so hard to believe John, that just before the midpoint of the future 70th week, TWO MEN will suddenly appear? It says "two witnesses." NOT the Old Testament and the New Testament, for they cannot and will not be "killed." Men can be killed, testaments cannot. They will be two men that will testify for 1260 days.