IGNORED

Aging into my "GOLDEN YEARS" with Christ.

Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

After studying many bible topics for over 40 years and now being 76 years old, God has been gracious enough to allow the Holy Spirit to lead me into all truth, and all the important things to me in my faith that have been fantastically answered, and I find myself at total peace and contentment after all the years of being criticized and persecuted. I praise God He allowed that in my life so far.

So many trials, disappointments, mistakes and failures, yet Gods kindness was overwhelming and gracious even during my deepest sins, but I never gave up trying to be like Him the best I could.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now all the drama is gone for now, and His verses have come to life.

"Your latter days will be greater than your former days".

--------------------------

"Though your beginning was insignificant, yet your end will increase".

--------------------------

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test me now in this", says the Lord of hosts, "if I will not open for you the widows of heaven, and pour out for you a blessing until there is no more room.

I have gone through my home and 2 sheds and given things away, and yet there is still no room in my sheds or my home for any more Christmas presents or birthday presents - PRAUSE GOD.

He has been faithful to His word. I am more than amply supplied for and have no need.

Live your life for Christ and His plans for you, and as you get older and experience His wonderful grace, the aging process will more and more become a gift hard to appreciate enough.

In my younger years I didn't do drugs, or alcohol, or smoke or over eat and be glutonous. Especially in my later years I have eatin well, except for a periodic "OREO :24:
God says my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit so I took that to heart and cared for my body because God says it doesn't belong to me any more. My body is His and I honor Hid commands to care for it properly.

Because of that I have no physical issues, and take no medication for my body. My doctor says I have the body and health of a 30 year old man. Heart rate and blood pressure is better than perfect.

Now I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor in Christ.

He is my all in all - Thank you Jesus.

Edited by Seasoned by Grace