Sign in to follow this  
naominash

God's love is amazing

5 hours ago, naominash said:

For months I've felt condemnation and unworthiness. But God told me, "If only you understood that I love you. " Then, I could feel His love surrounding me.

There's nothing I could do to earn God's love. Despite my mistakes and failures, He is still there. Because He is love.

God blesses you, sister. Praise the Lord! You warm my heart and lift me up with you tonight. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

@naominash

Amen to that! He loves us!!! No matter what we do, who we are, and the mistakes we all make. JESUS loves us!!!

We are saved and will soon be Home with Him.

Not long now sister.

Becky. xxx

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

On 10/9/2019 at 2:53 PM, naominash said:

For months I've felt condemnation and unworthiness.

@naominash I'm sorry you've gone through that, dear sister.:emot-hug: Satan (the "accuser of the brethren" Rev 12:10) is sure cruel.

My go-to verse for this is Romans 8:1 is "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

I choose to believe it and say it aloud for reinforcement (so Satan gets the point.)

But God told me, "If only you understood that I love you. " Then, I could feel His love surrounding me.

:)Praise the Lord! God is so good. His tender words and presence are incomparable! Thanks for sharing this and in so doing it, giving Him the glory He deserves.:emot-heartbeat:

There's nothing I could do to earn God's love. Despite my mistakes and failures, He is still there. Because He is love.

This is beautiful, dear sister. And so true.

May He bless you with more and more of Himself. My prayer for you. :emot-nod:

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this