vinho1000

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus said that blasphemie against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven unto man. What it is blasphemie? Blasphemie is a sin committed by words. Every word that insults God is blasphemie. If someone speak a word against the Holy Spirit have committed unforgivable sin. We have to believe in the gifts of The Spirit. Cessacionists repent of your unbielief and believe in the miracles and wonders that the Holy Spirit Works today. If someone atributtes to Satan the manisfestation of the Spirit commits this blasphemy like the pharisees. Then we have to watch and take care with our mouth.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

You are right.  We need to be careful when we speak of the Spirit.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,933
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

If u blaspheme a man n don't repent God will also put u in the torment of hell fire prepared for the devil because man is created in the image of God.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

When you are in love do you only say vile horrible things about and to the one you love?

From most posts on this subject that is what you do.

Why if you love someone are you so hateful to them.

Don't you love Jesus?

Why are you panning on saying horrible things about him.

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If u blaspheme a man n don't repent God will also put u in the torment of hell fire prepared for the devil because man is created in the image of God.

The issue here is that this is the one unpardonable sin.  God will forgive you for blasphemy against anyone but the Holy Spirit if you confess it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I'm just a plain ole student of the Bible and try to study to show myself approved; meaning my interpretations and thoughts maybe wrong. 

Reading in context the scriptures dealing with the unforgivable [unpardonable] sin.

Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men

Jesus was talking to the Pharisees. The Pharisees blasphemed the work and miracles of Jesus through the Holy Spirit, and attributed those works and miracles to Beelzebub. In essence, calling God's work evil, which is unforgivable. After Jesus walked the earth, no one has personally witnessed the work and miracles Jesus performed. Therefore, it stands to reason, that no one since Jesus ascended to Heaven could have the opportunity to witness and blaspheme the Holy work of the Holy Spirit, and attribute it to an evil entity? Does this preclude someone today that witnesses a miracle and work of God, and credit it to demonic forces?

I may be wrong but, I believe in this day and age, the age of Grace; the only unforgivable sin is, rejecting Jesus Christ as their own personal Savior, and rejecting the invitation of the Holy Spirit into their lives. Blasphemy is by definition: An injury offered to God, by denying that which is due and belonging to him, or attributing to him that which is not agreeable to his nature.

Just my thoughts.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

19 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Just my thoughts.

@Dennis1209 This is my understanding, also.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus said if we so much as speak a word against the Holy Ghost, it won't be forgiven.  Had he not taken it to that extra level, I might agree, but I wouldn't want to take the risk.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

25 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Jesus said if we so much as speak a word against the Holy Ghost, it won't be forgiven.  Had he not taken it to that extra level, I might agree, but I wouldn't want to take the risk.

Context is everything. Jesus wasn't speaking to His disciples or believers. I don't believe it possible for a true Christian putting their whole faith and trust in the Lord Jesus, with the indwelling Holy Spirit, to commit such an act. I believe it's a stern warning to legalist's, atheists and God haters of forfeiture of any possibility of future redemption or forgiveness if committed. Much like volunteering to receive the mark of the beast. In both cases their fates are sealed.

• Praise God! 1