• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/12/2019 at 2:45 AM, 4everyume said:

Ok so theres this girl i like or love In my situation its a long distance relationship and she said if we was still single that we would get together she we were 16 and I'm scared she will find someone else and I prayed that God would help me and its not working can I get some advise to not think about her as much ive gotten attached to her

Hello 4EveryUMe,

nice name. 

I see that you noted that you are 13.  In this modern age, you may be in an environment where lots of very "adult" things happen.  Is that true?  Do a lot of the other people at your school do lots of very crazy things?  Is there a lot of pressure to be one of them?

I ask because knowing the situation you are in is very important to any advice I may offer.

Beyond that, just be patient with the pain of not knowing what direction the relationship will go.  Some things take a long time.

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/12/2019 at 3:45 AM, 4everyume said:

Ok so theres this girl i like or love In my situation its a long distance relationship and she said if we was still single that we would get together she we were 16 and I'm scared she will find someone else and I prayed that God would help me and its not working can I get some advise to not think about her as much ive gotten attached to her

Remain friends but know the limits of the long distance relationship. I live in the UK, i was in Birmingham and the girl was in London. I kept seeing her and it was 3 hours journey there and back. As soon as it was her turn to start seeing me the relationship ended. What i am saying is long distance relationships are good for comfort but in reality most of the most do not work. Usually somebody isnt faithful.