Sign in to follow this  
nobleseed

Melchizedek, the angel of the lord

Melchizedek was the man who Abraham paid homage to at the end of his battles.  it was later this Melchizedek who visited Abraham at his tent who prophesied Isaacs birth to them and condemned Sodom.  at this time he was simply referred to as Lord..  it was this Melchizedek that later wrestled Jacob and went out with the Israelites during the exodus as the angel of the Lord.  Hebrews goes into length at explaining that he was both priest and king and had no genealogy.  he later appeared to Gideon and Samson's parents 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LOTWT
      'ANSWERED PRAYER' is a magazine in which details of answered prayers in full or in part will be published.   This is to bring praise and glory to God and to share his mighty works with other believers to encourage them to take all their needs to the Lord.   Your answered prayers may be about healing, finances, family, romance, wisdom.   Whatever your answered prayer may be we would like to know about it.   If you have answered prayers you would like to be published in this vibrant and faith-inspiring magazine please email us at livingwater-mybestfriend@outlook.com   God bless
    • By Grzegorz
      Shalom beloved brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, our merciful Lord and Savior, my name is Grzegorz, I'm 21 years old, from Poland, I was born in strict religious Roman Catholic family, and almost my entire life, I was following it. But since around 2017 I'm born again christian, I believe God has led me out of the darkness into the beautiful light of His everlasting mercy, I'm not identifying myself as catholic anymore, I love Jesus and I want to follow Him and fulfill His will. Holy is the Lord, God Almighty, the earth is filled with His glory.
      I love you all and I'm happy I can share a bit of myself here, if you wanna know more about myself or just chat, hit me with message :) 
      May Almighty God of Israel, bless you with endless love and happiness, and lead you to His everlasting Kingdom. Peace and love ❤️

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 24
      If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose.
      Luke 18:18-43 Genesis 31 Psalm 24 Audio 5:27 Audio 7:47 Audio 1:13 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 23
      If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose.
        Luke 18:1-17 Genesis 29:31-30:43 Psalm 23 Audio 5:27 Audio 9:~ Audio 0:53 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links. Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen