nobleseed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

There have been similar threads in the past such as this one where someone did not want certain individuals to receive forgiveness from God. They feel that God will overlook their own sins and not judge them. That only murder, rape or physical abuse should be judged; and everything else should be excused. People have lost sight of the fact that sins such as ridiculing others, name calling is in fact abusing others. No ifs, ands, or buts about it; ridiculing, and name calling are sinful, and very hurtful because they assassinate a person's character and reputation. Ever notice that both are always committed when a person is angry and wants the other to hurt. It is an attack on the other person. But yet, there are a lot of folks that think that such sins should be overlooked because overall, they see themselves as basically good people. They didn't commit such heinous crimes.

The story of Jonah touch's on this very subject of a person not wanting others to receive forgiveness of sins. The Ninevites had a history of having committed atrocities against the Israelite's. And because of that, Jonah had a strong dislike for them. Jonah tried to prevent the Ninevites from repenting and receiving God's forgiveness. In the story of Jonah, God told Jonah that He had compassion and desired all people's to repent and turn to him, not just the Israelites. As we read the stories in the Old Testament, we can see that the Israelites were alike in that ALL men are sinful and have a calloused heart. ALL have a sinful and calloused heart. God has a love and compassion that supersedes the human heart and mind.

Isaiah 64: 6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a polluted garment; we all wither like a leaf, and our iniquities carry us away like the wind.

Jesus came for the very reason that ALL men are sinful and are in need of a savior.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, nobleseed said:

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

What happened that made you think this way?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

7 minutes ago, FlyingToaster said:

What happened that made you think this way?

because there is nothing more precious then a child in Gods eyes and i know he is a just God who will pay those who wrong them in full.  and their is no greater abomination then child molestation.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

because there is nothing more precious then a child in Gods eyes and i know he is a just God who will pay those who wrong them in full.  and their is no greater abomination then child molestation.

I am sorry you feel this was as something must of happened to you to make you create your own gospel.   Salvation comes through God as He allows, not through man as they allow.  Though child abuse is horrifying to many, it is not only about the abuser, but the abused also.  The abused needs to find healing through Christ.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

I guess that is what you believe, and nothing will convince you otherwise.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, FlyingToaster said:

I guess that is what you believe, and nothing will convince you otherwise.

You've found one of many here who are content with their misinterpretations of the Bible. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/12/2019 at 6:17 AM, nobleseed said:

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

If they repent and turn they can be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I was the childhood victim of homosexual molestation by a "family friend."

Took me a very long time to get over all the evil it did to my head, my heart, 

my sexuality. Took me more years to get over the fact that the man who violated me

could even BE saved ever. But I have gotten over it all.

Praise God.

If I catch anyone abusing a child (especially sexually) I will be seeking the Lord's forgiveness for murder. So I

don't downplay the heinousness of abusing children.

But we must all ask ourselves, are we not all contributors at least to the abuse of children?

We look the other way as society devolves further and further into unbridled sexual perversion and public display.

Little kids are seeing this / being exposed to this.

Before being molested, I was exposed to extremely little sexual expression out in the world. It was 5 decades ago... when

Christianity made a huge influential impact on everybody.  Even unbelievers did not do certain things because they knew they could not get away with it

in that society.

Ah, but we've opened the door to everyone and everything these days.

How about atheism / humanism in our schools? That's child abuse of the worst kind.

Tell them we are all here by accident and there is no Creator God who lovingly chose to put us here.

Then they end up in hell because schools taught them hell doesn't exist, God doesn't exist, and Christians

participate in this ultimate abuse for our conformity and fear to put a stop to this crap. 

UNBELIEF in the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY sin God WILL NOT forgive.

1 John 5:16 (AV)
16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

John 3:16–18 (AV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

14 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I was the childhood victim of homosexual molestation by a "family friend."

Took me a very long time to get over all the evil it did to my head, my heart, 

my sexuality. Took me more years to get over the fact that the man who violated me

could even BE saved ever. But I have gotten over it all.

Praise God.

Thank you very much for sharing that deeply personal story.

It inspires us all to be like Jesus.  One day maybe even to die for a heinous person.  I'm not there, at least, I don't feel like it.  But in my spirit, I want to be like him, my only Hero.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

32 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Then they end up in hell because schools taught them hell doesn't exist, God doesn't exist, and Christians

participate in this ultimate abuse for our conformity and fear to put a stop to this crap. 

This is an insight from wisdom.  Thanks for being brave enough stand up for deep truth in the face of an emotionally charged issue. 

• Thumbs Up 2