nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

Edited by nobleseed
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't see that as Biblical unless you can convince me it is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit....

to hurt a child is a worse blasphemy then that of the holy spirit 

• Huh?  I don't get it. 2

10 minutes ago, George said:

@nobleseed  The problem with statements such as this ... is there is no Biblical foundation for such statements.  The Word is clear that many people are forgiven for horrible sins ... aka David -- a murderer, adulterer ... and yet David was called one after God's own heart.   The reality is that many people before they come to faith are far from the Lord as Paul so stated ...

1Co 6:9  Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor abusers, nor homosexuals, 
1Co 6:10  nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 

Notice that Paul gives a criteria ... and then notice ... 

1Co 6:11  And such were some of you. But you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 

I trust we'll allow the Word of God to be the final arbitrator of matters such as this,

God bless,

George

did not Jesus say those who corrupt children will not suffer.  does not the very nature of things tell u that those who hurt children are condemned.  does not even a world that is evil even condemn such men?  what i say is the truth.  God will avenge the righteous and the innocent 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts

But no one has excuse, no one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory  of God. That puts everyone into the same fix from the getgo.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

But no one has excuse, no one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory  of God. That puts everyone into the same fix from the getgo.

child molestation is a bit beyond the realm of common sin.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

I'm going to politely disagree.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

The infamous Jeffrey Dahmer is widely reported to have accepted Christ as his personal Savior and repented, before he was killed in prison. All things may be forgiven but two, the above and receiving the mark of the Beast. 

If an abomination can't be forgiven, were all in trouble.

ABOMINA'TION, n.

1. Extreme hatred; detestation.

2. The object of detestation, a common signification in scripture.

The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord. Prov.xv.

3. Hence, defilement, pollution, in a physical sense, or evil doctrines and practices, which are moral defilements, idols and idolatry, are called abominations. The Jews were an abomination to the Egyptians; and the sacred animals of the Egyptians were an abomination to the Jews. The Roman army is called the abomination of desolation. Mat. 24:13. In short, whatever is an object of extreme hatred, is called an abomination.

• Thumbs Up 1