• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

child molestation is a bit beyond the realm of common sin.  

By whose reasoning? 

I suggest it is a result of sin and not the sin itself. Much as David eyed and then took his prey, his sin was not in the taking, not even in the killng, but in disobedience of God's command. That disobedience then led to  the manifestations of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Could there be a relatively greater sin ( if there can be such a thing ) than that of the first Adam, whose sin  brought  on the wrath of God to bear on to all of God's own creation? And; what was the manifestation  of Adam's sin against God? And; can there be a greater consequence ( relatively ) than the result of that disobedience?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,780
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, nobleseed said:

did not Jesus say those who corrupt children will not suffer.  does not the very nature of things tell u that those who hurt children are condemned.  does not even a world that is evil even condemn such men?  what i say is the truth.  God will avenge the righteous and the innocent 

God also says this 

2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
KJV

but as our brother George has encouraged you to let God's Word be your resolve in all this~ your emotional state towards this topic seems to say no this? I can tell you this as I have examined hell from God's Word I can see why God desires no one to go there as it was created for the devil and his angels... not Adam's children!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, nobleseed said:

what i say is the truth. 

No. What you are saying is not the truth. What you are saying  falsehood.  Not only do the verse that George posted  (1Co 6:9 -10-11) point that out. But also 1 John 1:9 which reads, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 

Notice it says "all unrighteousness".    Now you can either accept the word of God as truth. Or continue believing in your falsehood.  The truth has been clearly shown to you.   The choice to accept it  is up to you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

4 hours ago, nobleseed said:

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

You are coming from a place of human emotions rather than reality. God sent Jesus to save the wicked and sinful. How do you think the relatives and fellow saints felt about Paul being saved? He literally murdered their brothers and sisters in front of them, yet God used him more mightily than all of them. 

Be careful who you say God will not save. You straddle the line of self righteousness and do not recognize your own sinfulness and need for a savior. There is none good but Christ Jesus. We were all guilty before God. Now in Christ he has forgiven us our wickedness and made us righteous.

Luk 7:47  Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, my own father, who was one of my abusers since infancy...

I cane to Christ at age 13, and the Lord gave me a burden to pray for his salvation, to stand in the gap for him. The Lord showed me through many confirmations that my father would come to Him. So I kept praying many years until God spoke to me to lay down the burden (in my early 20's).

Six years later, he contacted me and we found out he was dying of cancer. The Lord allowed me the privilege of showing His love and forgiveness to my father, and my husband and I prayed with him the day he passed away. 

I was told that my father had accepted Christ 3 months before he passed away. He held on till I was able to pray with him. He passed away on Thanksgiving Day 2005. I know he is fully forgiven and I will see him in eternity with our Lord! 

I never saw peace and love in my father's eyes like I did those days before he passed. No one can do that but God. :)

I can rest in joy today.  Through Abbey I have seen Jesus.  He is risen.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

51 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, my own father, who was one of my abusers since infancy...

I came to Christ at age 13, and the Lord gave me a burden to pray for his salvation, to stand in the gap for him. The Lord showed me through many confirmations that my father would come to Him. So I kept praying many years until God spoke to me to lay down the burden (in my early 20's).

Six years later, he contacted me and we found out he was dying of cancer. The Lord allowed me the privilege of showing His love and forgiveness to my father, and my husband and I prayed with him the day he passed away. 

I was told that my father had accepted Christ 3 months before he passed away. He held on till I was able to pray with him. He passed away on Thanksgiving Day 2005. I know he is fully forgiven and I will see him in eternity with our Lord! 

I never saw peace and love in my father's eyes like I did those days before he passed. No one can do that but God. :)

That's beautiful Abby thanks for sharing!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

and its also a myth that abused become abusers, there is no evidence for that whatsoever, actually u would find the opposite true that no abused would put another person through what thye have been through

On what has this conclusion been built up? Is this something simply wished to be true and therefore declared  that it is? It seems irrelevant to the opening post declarations. What is the real subject here, there seems to be a dance around an issue and not a direct mention of whatever it may be. Seems like stuff just thrown on  wall to see what may stick. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

I so love that you use Paul as an example of someone forgiven by God. 

When I was in my teens, about age 16, my father called our house, drunk and suicidal. He lived with so much guilt. He felt like God could never forgive him for the things he did. God brought Paul to my mind, as an example of someone who had done horrible things before he knew Jesus. Yet God forgave Paul and look at all God accomplished through that man's life. :)

Amen @Abby-Joy. Your father’s testimony brings joy to my heart. Even your whole attitude towards that situation is a testament to God’s powerful grace. All things truly work for the good of those that love God. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

You're welcome. 

One thing I failed to mention is that I had been praying that if my father was right in his heart and ready to meet the Lord, that He would take him home on Thanksgiving Day.  That is exactly what happened. He passed away that night after we left his house. His last words to me were, "I'll be see'n ya." :)

I can't imagine his gratefulness to God knowing your forgiveness of him before leaving … but at the judgment seat of Our Lord we will know fully the witness of Jesus among us :)  

• Praise God! 1