nobleseed

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Of course child molesters can be saved.  We are all needing the same power from Christ...even if we are choir boys.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

12 hours ago, nobleseed said:

they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts

It is God that  is the jealous God by whom all that is has been created. His creation does not dictate what He may and may not do by reasoning  and logic of His created being.

A child molester is not a child molester for having satan,  the sin state of each individual is of the individual and his responsibility,  there is no excuse to be found in other beings. The state of sin of a man/woman may manifest in  molestation, or it may manifest in other overt acts. It is there even if it does not manifest in any overt action at all. Sin is the state of this fallen creation. It  is fallen by the sin of one, it is rescued for some by the mercy and grace of One alone.

All created beings have been foreknown to God,  all humans that are to be saved out from this fallen creation are predestined to it by God alone, each having been given to Jesus alone.  Jesus losses not a one given to Him by His father.

Man is not born into neutrality from which  he then makes decisions to align with God or align with Satan or be a free agent and his own god. Every individual is born into their own individual sin state, all under the curse  of God over Adam. Each  is sinful from before birth itself, and accountable for it from an age certain known to God.

Not being a child molester does not save.  No behavior by any man merits his salvation. Only Jesus the Good Shepherd saves and not by the reasoning of any man, but by His Father's will for Him to do so. He saves who He will. Man's reasoning and will not withstanding.

Praise God for His sovereignty alone, for if all things were by man as his own sovereign all would be eternal hell, as it is man's nature under the fall from purity to be depraved.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I agree with George and Other One. As horrible as it no doubt is, Jesus paid the price in full for any person who would accept His forgiveness. People are often as sick in their mind as they are in their body and yet, Jesus healed them all.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  238
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

18 hours ago, nobleseed said:

no he means children.  that is the context of the verse.  

Very well. Jesus said it would be better that a millstone were hung around their neck and that they be cast out to sea (Matthew 18:6). Still nothing about unforgivable sin.

I have to say I agree that abusing children is among the most vile forms of fornication. You are clearly very passionate about this issue. But blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only sin about which Jesus said, EXPLICITLY, "...shall not be forgiven." Matthew 12:31-32. It's just fact. I'll leave you alone concerning this issue, but I know for sure, you are going to be in for a shock come Judgement Day. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

58 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Very well. Jesus said it would be better that a millstone were hung around their neck and that they be cast out to sea (Matthew 18:6). Still nothing about unforgivable sin.

I have to say I agree that abusing children is among the most vile forms of fornication. You are clearly very passionate about this issue. But blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only sin about which Jesus said, EXPLICITLY, "...shall not be forgiven." Matthew 12:31-32. It's just fact. I'll leave you alone concerning this issue, but I know for sure, you are going to be in for a shock come Judgement Day. 

actually Jesus called it an eternal sin, an meaning more then one, if u study your bible carefully u will find more such as betraying a righteous man and lying to God, and what do u think Jesus meant by milestone around the neck, i am sure he could not make it more clear that those who defile children will be condemned 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

6 hours ago, nobleseed said:

actually Jesus called it an eternal sin, an meaning more then one, if u study your bible carefully u will find more such as betraying a righteous man and lying to God, and what do u think Jesus meant by milestone around the neck, i am sure he could not make it more clear that those who defile children will be condemned 

NobleSeed,

I take it that you have some unstated reason for posting this whole thread, and the others you posted at about the same time.

It may be that you are in great pain because of things that have happened to you.  No one can undo those things. 

The world promises peace by following a course of action based on the world's belief system.

The Bible promises peace by following a course of action based on God's belief system.

The two courses of action stand in contrast to each other.

I face a dilemma when posting in this thread.  Do I try to talk to a person in pain with a focus on acknowledging and affirming their pain?  Or do I try to point the person to a path that leads to peace, but requires contradicting the beliefs that the person in pain has come to believe are the path away from pain?

I don't know what to say. So I say a prayer.

Love to you.  May Jesus draw you to a path to Joy as he did for others posting in this thread. 

Edited by lftc
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus went about healing and delivering demoniacs.  I am certain that some if not many child molesters are demoniacs, and that they can be saved.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1