Sign in to follow this  
nobleseed

child abusers cant be saved

58 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Very well. Jesus said it would be better that a millstone were hung around their neck and that they be cast out to sea (Matthew 18:6). Still nothing about unforgivable sin.

I have to say I agree that abusing children is among the most vile forms of fornication. You are clearly very passionate about this issue. But blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only sin about which Jesus said, EXPLICITLY, "...shall not be forgiven." Matthew 12:31-32. It's just fact. I'll leave you alone concerning this issue, but I know for sure, you are going to be in for a shock come Judgement Day. 

actually Jesus called it an eternal sin, an meaning more then one, if u study your bible carefully u will find more such as betraying a righteous man and lying to God, and what do u think Jesus meant by milestone around the neck, i am sure he could not make it more clear that those who defile children will be condemned 

6 hours ago, nobleseed said:

actually Jesus called it an eternal sin, an meaning more then one, if u study your bible carefully u will find more such as betraying a righteous man and lying to God, and what do u think Jesus meant by milestone around the neck, i am sure he could not make it more clear that those who defile children will be condemned 

NobleSeed,

I take it that you have some unstated reason for posting this whole thread, and the others you posted at about the same time.

It may be that you are in great pain because of things that have happened to you.  No one can undo those things. 

The world promises peace by following a course of action based on the world's belief system.

The Bible promises peace by following a course of action based on God's belief system.

The two courses of action stand in contrast to each other.

I face a dilemma when posting in this thread.  Do I try to talk to a person in pain with a focus on acknowledging and affirming their pain?  Or do I try to point the person to a path that leads to peace, but requires contradicting the beliefs that the person in pain has come to believe are the path away from pain?

I don't know what to say. So I say a prayer.

Love to you.  May Jesus draw you to a path to Joy as he did for others posting in this thread. 

Edited by lftc
  • Loved it! 2
  • Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I do not think that anyone here is saying child abuse is not a sin.  While the Bible clearly points out the sin of abuse along with a number of other sins. The Bible also clearly points out that such a sin will be forgiven if the sinner turns to Christ and repents of their sin. This has been pointed out to you by several people on here through many Bible verses.   You are telling people they need to study their Bible. Perhaps you need to do so as well. Because it seems to me you have missed the important parts about repentance and the forgiveness of sins. 

It is very damaging to  some of the Christian faith to go around proclaiming  certain people can not be forgiven.  But not only is it damaging, it is also a lie. Much like the lies that satan has told many newly born Christians. Reminding them of their past sins. Telling them that they are not forgiven. Well God's word has something to say about that.  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!   CORINTHIANS 5:17

Anyway. That is all I have to say about this.  If you want to keep believing what you are saying, even after the truth as been shown to you. That is your choice to do so. 

Wow!  That was one of the verses that the Lord gave me (as a baby Christian in my teens) to confirm He would save my dad.  I feel such rejoicing in my heart reading this... and some tears ... good ones..... thank you @LadyKay.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Jesus went about healing and delivering demoniacs.  I am certain that some if not many child molesters are demoniacs, and that they can be saved.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

There have been similar threads in the past such as this one where someone did not want certain individuals to receive forgiveness from God. They feel that God will overlook their own sins and not judge them. That only murder, rape or physical abuse should be judged; and everything else should be excused. People have lost sight of the fact that sins such as ridiculing others, name calling is in fact abusing others. No ifs, ands, or buts about it; ridiculing, and name calling are sinful, and very hurtful because they assassinate a person's character and reputation. Ever notice that both are always committed when a person is angry and wants the other to hurt. It is an attack on the other person. But yet, there are a lot of folks that think that such sins should be overlooked because overall, they see themselves as basically good people. They didn't commit such heinous crimes.

The story of Jonah touch's on this very subject of a person not wanting others to receive forgiveness of sins. The Ninevites had a history of having committed atrocities against the Israelite's. And because of that, Jonah had a strong dislike for them. Jonah tried to prevent the Ninevites from repenting and receiving God's forgiveness. In the story of Jonah, God told Jonah that He had compassion and desired all people's to repent and turn to him, not just the Israelites. As we read the stories in the Old Testament, we can see that the Israelites were alike in that ALL men are sinful and have a calloused heart. ALL have a sinful and calloused heart. God has a love and compassion that supersedes the human heart and mind.

Isaiah 64: 6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a polluted garment; we all wither like a leaf, and our iniquities carry us away like the wind.

Jesus came for the very reason that ALL men are sinful and are in need of a savior.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, nobleseed said:

child abusers cant be saved because by their actions they have rejected God and excepted satan into their hearts.  no abomination will ever be forgiven

What happened that made you think this way?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, FlyingToaster said:

What happened that made you think this way?

because there is nothing more precious then a child in Gods eyes and i know he is a just God who will pay those who wrong them in full.  and their is no greater abomination then child molestation.

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

because there is nothing more precious then a child in Gods eyes and i know he is a just God who will pay those who wrong them in full.  and their is no greater abomination then child molestation.

I am sorry you feel this was as something must of happened to you to make you create your own gospel.   Salvation comes through God as He allows, not through man as they allow.  Though child abuse is horrifying to many, it is not only about the abuser, but the abused also.  The abused needs to find healing through Christ.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 22 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose. Luke 17 Genesis 29:1-30 Psalm 22 Audio 4:22 Audio 4:45 Audio 3:48 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links. Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen