• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Everything I say is in the canon.

Honesty might help you more, Justin. ???    Lets find out.

You say that everything you say is "in the Canon".

What you mean is that you are referring to a bible regarding Genesis...... when you try to convince real believers here that the fall of Adam is not your cup of tea,..... based on whatever U  have been taught by those who have lead you to where you are,  regarding your out of  left field theology.

I wont waste anyone's time here quoting you entirely regarding how you have disputed the Fall of Adam as the initiation of the subsequent human race into their Adamic Nature problem that the 2nd Adam (God) came to SOLVE,  except for this mess you wrote........"Secondly, most Hebrew and inter-testament theology points at the Gen 6 fall of the Watchers" 

This is professional sounding nonsense,  Justin.  You made this up. Its your work of fictionalized innuendo, where you pretend that your false info is coming from recognized scholarship that is , across the board, taught worldwide in seminaries, and in mainline denominational pulpits.   So, this is theological baloney, that  you are creating.

And like i told you before and will tell you again,   If you are going to cast doubt on 1800 yrs of accepted Church Theology, because that is your sole reason for being HERE, .... using possible occult and a recognized as corrupted greek text,.... then instead of trying to confuse real believers with this stuff,  it really is best to take this twisted theology  to where it belongs, = OFF of a CHRISTIAN FORUM.

Maybe there is a "The Hebrew's Watchers Group" forum somewhere where you can go and share it?

Perhaps you could start this Forum?

No doubt the "Watchers" (face palm)  would appreciate it if you didnt..... but then again, who knows.....

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, Justin Adams said:

Since you understand so much, check out MONOGENES and its faulty transliteration/translation... 

Until you get off the Hort an Wescott bandwagon, you are heading into the direction of apostasy. This is not my opinion, this is the very essence of the Word of God. The Whole of Scripture is proof of the his Sonship, the Christophanies in the Tanach are proof of  this as well. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. (Daniel 3:25) 

Here is what the corruptions of the Hort an Wescott translations led to. He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.” (ESV)

He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”( NIV)

He answered, "But I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods." (RSV)

He said, “Look! I see four men loosed and walking about in the midst of the fire [fn]without harm, and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods!” (NASB)

Now why on earth would this matter? Because of the desire of them to deny the eternal Sonship of Jesus, and by doing so they can deny this Christophany all together. This is the same reason they are trying to place Mark as the "original" and primary Gospel, and then trying Deny the Son of God in Mark 1:1.... What they are trying to do say is that Jesus became the Son of God, Not that he is the Only Begotten Son of God... Here is the comparison of mark 1:1.

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah,[fn] the Son of God,[fn]

Notice the footnote at the end of Son of God in the NIV Let's look at that "Some manuscripts do not contain the Son of God".... What is that manuscript? the Codex Sinaiaticus. https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/sinaiticus.htm

So I ask any here who read this, are you going to deny 2000 years of church history, along with the Holy Ghost who confirms the eternal Sonship of Christ Jesus or are you going to fall for the Post modern attempt to discredit this. In the Words from the Knight in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail, "You must choose, But choose wisely".   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/13/2019 at 3:23 AM, FlyingToaster said:

In the biblical account of Genesis, it claim's that creation was originally perfect. There was no death or decay until Adam & Even disobeyed God's command (Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil)

However they did, and from that point they died in sin, which has now infected all nature on earth.

Now, what I can't understand is this. How did these two people end up causing the earth and the universe around them to fall into death and decay?

For example: 

Why do sun's that exist in other solar systems, in other galaxies decay? How did the whole universe end up falling into a state of death and decay, because of what two people decided in the garden of Eden that was unconnected to the rest of the universe.

Because God is in control of our whole universe.