Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

First it was pets and now Sweden being said to be the new wave of popularity. The possibilities for it acceptance will blow you mind. It is so sophisticated. Your ID will be recorded through your  DNA which could be instantly. Lock and open the door of your house,   or your car. Your health issues. Buy your groceries. No paperwork to Fly or take a train. Isle people will read it of your hand. Business are already  chipping their employees.    It was on the NBC evening news Saturday but you can get much on Google

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Mike Mclees changed the title to Microchips closer than we thought
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

This has been in the making for many years.  Not for me, though.  I will pay with cash or credit card, stand in lines and wait the usual time it takes to process whatever.  Nope, no chip for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Chipping  is key to the short game.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

It will be very hard to get away from FR (facial recog.) or leaving traces of your yourself anywhere you touch.

Nah.. This kind of thing will be far more 'enlightening' than we could ever possibly imagine. All the fuss about chips and stuff like that is just so the evaders will be well separated from the rest. Those are the ones they will target first. We cannot evade technology, so why should we even try and make ourselves so obvious?

We just cannot avoid being human, with all that that entails. We just have to try to be in a state of repentance and spread the truth of the Good News as much as we can. Alignment with the beast (system) will be by choice and quite obvious to a believer. We need to warn out and trust the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

First it was pets and now Sweden being said to be the new wave of popularity. The possibilities for it acceptance will blow you mind. It is so sophisticated. Your ID will be recorded through your  DNA which could be instantly. Lock and open the door of your house,   or your car. Your health issues. Buy your groceries. No paperwork to Fly or take a train. Isle people will read it of your hand. Business are already  chipping their employees.    It was on the NBC evening news Saturday but you can get much on Google

Just a stepping stone to the 7 year tribulation. I think the people in the 7 year tribulation will eagerly embrace the MOB. It will probably be very fast. People in our world today want everything "NOW". We have smartphones, we have computers with fast internet and we have microwaves that cook our food fast. I think people will be lined up for miles to get the MOB. Perhaps it will come with some very nice benefits. 

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

Microchips for pets, as Isaiah said, are actually very helpful. Personally I don't worry to much over this - it's simply a progression of technology. I think the mark of the beast will be something much more than adding convenience to every day life.

Do I plan to get a microchip, heck no, and might this be leading us in the direction of making it easier for the MOB to take over, sure. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, TheAimes said:

Microchips for pets, as Isaiah said, are actually very helpful. Personally I don't worry to much over this - it's simply a progression of technology. I think the mark of the beast will be something much more than adding convenience to every day life.

Do I plan to get a microchip, heck no, and might this be leading us in the direction of making it easier for the MOB to take over, sure. 

Microchips for pets are entirely different than the MOB and can be helpful.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The chips for pets are known to cause tumors and a number of those are cancerous....     so I don't think I really want one....   maybe stick it in my watch band or something, but they are also not very secure....   you can buy a $75 tool and clone them very quickly and easily, and if you don't wear some blocking glove it can be read by just walking by.

I think the actual mark will be something either a lot more sophisticated or wait till we have total electronic banking....    if we do that then they could freeze all accounts and if you are not willing to worship the beast and take his mark your accounts can't be opened....   then the mark could be as simple as a small purple smiley face.  We might use invisiable RFID tattoos that are available today.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

One advancement that worries me is putting electronics in our brains. I saw 1 video that suggested that someday you will go online with your thoughts. No external devices will be needed the results of your inquiry will be fed directly to your mind. eg. today we have to ask google where the closest restaurant is and read the results but with this advancement we will wonder where the restaurant is and shortly just know, almost as if we had known and we used our memory to remember. I have all kinds of problems with this.

20 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

We need the seal of God in our foreheads.

Revelation 9:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

0C2BCE65-7281-4064-9527-52122AD90009.gif.cc70ef2034af6a9d0460dc37b340afce.gif 

Only the 144,000 which is the 12 tribes of Israel will be superficially protected by God. They will have a seal on their forehead. Every one else who becomes a Christian during that time will become a martyr and a tribulation saint. Most will die for their faith in God. 

• Well Said! 1