Mike Mclees

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

They can keep their chips and eat them. If they want my blood for refusing, then they're welcome to it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

This has been in the making for many years.  Not for me, though.  I will pay with cash or credit card, stand in lines and wait the usual time it takes to process whatever.  Nope, no chip for me.

I stand with you there OneLight, but Houston, we have a problem. Through the mail, the debit and credit cards I now have contain a microchip; if you want a plastic card, nowadays they're all going to contain that chip. As you've stated, there's plans to put a microchip [RFID] in or on everything on this planet. Right now today, many products are chipped for inventory, shipment, identification, price and location purposes. Anyone travel the Interstate highways and see tractor trailers by-pass the weight stations; see the signs preceding them announcing that if they are "chipped", they can avoid stopping for weighing and inspection of vehicle and cargo? That widget you purchased from Amazon you're waiting for and tracking where it's currently at; has either a microchip or bar code associated with it. 

If I were a betting man [which I'm not anymore], I'm so certain of this; I would bet everything I own, that one day soon something major is going to happen [an event] that will lead up to the complete elimination of fiat currency, paper money and coin. Anyone can name 2-3 benefits for a cashless society to every benefit of keeping it [I'll accept a challenge on that statement]. We already see the handwriting on the wall and all the talk about a cashless global system. Today, 95% of all global transactions are done electronically with ones and zero's with nothing backing them up. The only large cash transaction I'm aware of in the last couple of decades; is Obama flying over a cargo plane loaded with pallets of cash for the terrorists. 

I don't know about the Walmart's near you, but at ours, the self checkout lanes are growing leaps and bounds and now about equal with the manned checkout lines [for speed and convenience]. Today we see the push and popularity for companies to have their employees chipped, under the guise of security and access [resistance is futile to quote the Borg :noidea:]. The overwhelming majority will submit to it out of loyalty and not wanting to be seen as an obstacle and reason for discharge of employment or promotion denial. 

There is no other way a person [Antichrist] can control all buying and selling without a cashless society. Ninety-five percent (and climbing) of the American population receive their paychecks, government tax refunds, social security benefits and welfare electronically; requiring a bank account. More and more people are paying the mortgage and bills electronically rather than by check. How many people are there that don't participate in the Federal Reserve banking system today one way or another? We now have a one world dependency and no country can be totally an isolationist, including North Korea. 

There is no way anyone will be able to avoid this system once implemented, the technology and infrastructure already exists and is in place. Every square inch of property on the globe is owned privately or claimed by a government. All private property in America is taxed annually, not paying that tax results in confiscation of that property and sold for taxes. How does one pay their taxes and keep their property in a cashless society without participating in it? 

We in America are a consumer economy, we consume, consume and consume producing very little compared to the world. Our growth is measured by our amount of spending and debt, the debt based growth system we have is beyond absurd. No economist or anyone worth his salt would say our spending and excessive "trillions" in debt will not be reckoned with one day in the near future. I believe through the selling of our debt through treasury bonds, companies, properties, infrastructure and paper, to support our continual glutenous spending; foreign governments and companies own more of America than American's own.

WOW, what a rant  :soapbox:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I stand with you there OneLight, but Houston, we have a problem. Through the mail, the debit and credit cards I now have contain a microchip; if you want a plastic card, nowadays they're all going to contain that chip. As you've stated, there's plans to put a microchip [RFID] in or on everything on this planet. Right now today, many products are chipped for inventory, shipment, identification, price and location purposes. Anyone travel the Interstate highways and see tractor trailers by-pass the weight stations; see the signs preceding them announcing that if they are "chipped", they can avoid stopping for weighing and inspection of vehicle and cargo? That widget you purchased from Amazon you're waiting for and tracking where it's currently at; has either a microchip or bar code associated with it. 

If I were a betting man [which I'm not anymore], I'm so certain of this; I would bet everything I own, that one day soon something major is going to happen [an event] that will lead up to the complete elimination of fiat currency, paper money and coin. Anyone can name 2-3 benefits for a cashless society to every benefit of keeping it [I'll accept a challenge on that statement]. We already see the handwriting on the wall and all the talk about a cashless global system. Today, 95% of all global transactions are done electronically with ones and zero's with nothing backing them up. The only large cash transaction I'm aware of in the last couple of decades; is Obama flying over a cargo plane loaded with pallets of cash for the terrorists. 

I don't know about the Walmart's near you, but at ours, the self checkout lanes are growing leaps and bounds and now about equal with the manned checkout lines [for speed and convenience]. Today we see the push and popularity for companies to have their employees chipped, under the guise of security and access [resistance is futile to quote the Borg :noidea:]. The overwhelming majority will submit to it out of loyalty and not wanting to be seen as an obstacle and reason for discharge of employment or promotion denial. 

There is no other way a person [Antichrist] can control all buying and selling without a cashless society. Ninety-five percent (and climbing) of the American population receive their paychecks, government tax refunds, social security benefits and welfare electronically; requiring a bank account. More and more people are paying the mortgage and bills electronically rather than by check. How many people are there that don't participate in the Federal Reserve banking system today one way or another? We now have a one world dependency and no country can be totally an isolationist, including North Korea. 

There is no way anyone will be able to avoid this system once implemented, the technology and infrastructure already exists and is in place. Every square inch of property on the globe is owned privately or claimed by a government. All private property in America is taxed annually, not paying that tax results in confiscation of that property and sold for taxes. How does one pay their taxes and keep their property in a cashless society without participating in it? 

We in America are a consumer economy, we consume, consume and consume producing very little compared to the world. Our growth is measured by our amount of spending and debt, the debt based growth system we have is beyond absurd. No economist or anyone worth his salt would say our spending and excessive "trillions" in debt will not be reckoned with one day in the near future. I believe through the selling of our debt through treasury bonds, companies, properties, infrastructure and paper, to support our continual glutenous spending; foreign governments and companies own more of America than American's own.

WOW, what a rant  :soapbox:

Yes, it sure is headed that way, isn't it.  Yet, we don't have to comply.  Think what one EMP would do to the economy when it does take over!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, it sure is headed that way, isn't it.  Yet, we don't have to comply.  Think what one EMP would do to the economy when it does take over!

Yep, it's said, "never waste a good crisis". I can think of numerous events that would trigger a national or global financial crisis and immediate change to the global markets and financial system in place. Most likely it will be one I've never even thought about or considered? I'm just sure one is going to occur in the near future to usher in global control.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

The Amish would probably survive it. 

Self sufficiency is the key for this type of survival. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

6 hours ago, other one said:

The chips for pets are known to cause tumors and a number of those are cancerous....     so I don't think I really want one....   maybe stick it in my watch band or something, but they are also not very secure....   you can buy a $75 tool and clone them very quickly and easily, and if you don't wear some blocking glove it can be read by just walking by.

I think the actual mark will be something either a lot more sophisticated or wait till we have total electronic banking....    if we do that then they could freeze all accounts and if you are not willing to worship the beast and take his mark your accounts can't be opened....   then the mark could be as simple as a small purple smiley face.  We might use invisiable RFID tattoos that are available today.

Would that mean they could mark you with out your knowledge? Even if not this will be just what the world wants.  One way or another  the great testing of the church is not far off. 

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

This has been in the making for many years.  Not for me, though.  I will pay with cash or credit card, stand in lines and wait the usual time it takes to process whatever.  Nope, no chip for me.

What you say will only be at first. Before its is over your faith will be on the line. Only the true bride will  be willing to die for Christ.

9 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

What you say will only be at first. Before its is over your faith will be on the line. Only the true bride will  be willing to die for Christ.

We are being prepared for what is coming if you are a true follower of Christ.  Ever since I became a Christian, I have been aware of this.

6 hours ago, JTC said:

One advancement that worries me is putting electronics in our brains. I saw 1 video that suggested that someday you will go online with your thoughts. No external devices will be needed the results of your inquiry will be fed directly to your mind. eg. today we have to ask google where the closest restaurant is and read the results but with this advancement we will wonder where the restaurant is and shortly just know, almost as if we had known and we used our memory to remember. I have all kinds of problems with this.

That maybe jumping ahead a Little. Be careful of Ted talks. Not saying these things couldn't happen. The cyborg stuff is a big jump. We should stay in the here and now

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

For several reasons, I do believe that the MOB will involve some sort of digital tattoo that contains digital DNA that is able to merge with human DNA. (Do a simple search on "digital DNA MOB tattoo." You will find 3 very big well known players in this...google, microsoft, and facebook.) 

This will accomplish many things, and depending on what is contained in the digital DNA, essentially making the one who receives it "gibborim" like the Bible says in reference to Nimrod. 

There are very real personal reasons I believe this to be accurate. 

What is this about the mob? Does that mean the world society? Babylon?