• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I'm sorry...MOB is short for Mark of the Beast. 

Ok! close enough. I see the church falling out like flies. As Paul said 2nd Thess. Do not be shaken in mind or be troubled by spirit or word as the day of Christ is at hand.

Do not be deceived by any means for that day shall not come except there be a great falling away first and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

2 THESS 2=3

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,242
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Chipping  is key to the short game.

yes, but,

Drive for show,
PUTT for dough!

• Haha 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Would that mean they could mark you with out your knowledge? Even if not this will be just what the world wants.  One way or another  the great testing of the church is not far off. 

What you say will only be at first. Before its is over your faith will be on the line. Only the true bride will  be willing to die for Christ.

I think we will have to worship the beast to even be offered the mark from my viewpoint....   and yes we will face that decision if we don't die of natural causes first.  Being 72 there's a good chance I will die before then, but from my part the decision is already made.....   off with my head.....

As for getting the mark without knowing it, I don't think so.   Jesus told us that no one could snatch us from the Father's hand..    So, I don't think you can be tricked into taking the mark.   That's assuming you have contact with the Holy Spirit...   which we get when we are saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

7 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

That maybe jumping ahead a Little. Be careful of Ted talks.

I didn't get that from Ted Talks. I got part of it from Dr. Michio Kaku and the rest from the Borg of Star Trek. So it's jumping ahead more than a little. But Michio Kaku didn't think it would be that long before electronic components are put into the human brain. In fact I think it already has been done in a simple way. I may be wrong, but aren't there some people with prosthetics that are controlled by thought, very much like a human hand or leg. I'm pretty sure there are, although how they do it, I don't know. My point is in order to give a para-pelagic thought control over an artificial limb (which is good) we're working on technology that can make the Borg a reality someday (which is bad). And that scares me. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The Amish would probably survive it. 

They're not completely immune either. They too have to pay property taxes, purchase veterinarian services and most likely other services. But I don't know all that much about their culture. I'd be interested to know if they use mid-wives to deliver their children or hospitals? Reason being, if they are in the system with birth certificates and social security numbers???

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

21 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

First it was pets and now Sweden being said to be the new wave of popularity. The possibilities for it acceptance will blow you mind. It is so sophisticated. Your ID will be recorded through your  DNA which could be instantly. Lock and open the door of your house,   or your car. Your health issues. Buy your groceries. No paperwork to Fly or take a train. Isle people will read it of your hand. Business are already  chipping their employees.    It was on the NBC evening news Saturday but you can get much on Google

In the future, there could be those who would try to make it a law that we all have microchips implanted in us. They would want us to believe it is for the good of society.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

I don't see anything wrong with microchips for pets- those are actually useful because they reunite lost dogs with their owners. But for humans? Obviously that is concerning.

There is a link between microchips and cancer in pets.  I wouldn't even do that.  I think this is the beginning of the beast system.  No chips for me!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

In the future, there could be those who would try to make it a law that we all have microchips implanted in us. They would want us to believe it is for the good of society.

You make a good point and I've changed my mind on the theory of evolution, I believe it now.

My original social security card was clearly marked "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES". Now, when you get pulled over by the police, apply for a loan, fill out paper work for health services, fill out an application for employment or a loan, open a bank account, on and on... Though not officially a law that you have to have a number; you can't get a birth certificate without one and we know the problems that presents in life. In addition to and at birth, I wasn't asked if I wanted one or not. 

Anyone ever had their identity hijacked and tried to get their SSAN changed? 

Today I see more people with tattoos than not, what's a little grain of rice sized implant in my right hand or forehead for all the convenience and benefits I'll get from it?

No, I don't think they need a law for the mark of the Beast. I think it will be voluntary and people will be butting lines to get it. I don't think it sufficient to give anyone my two cents worth; so here ya go.

Nickle.jpg

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

48 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Both/and...not either/or ...you don't see worshiping the Beast and receiving the mark as occurring separately. 

45 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

I read what the word of God says what it says. AND.

you two are confusing....   you are saying the same thing....    are you going to become violently in agreement???   LoL    I've done that at my work....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

and if people agree to disagree then therefor they agree on something :p

• Haha 1