• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

This is the second time this potential link has been mentioned in this thread. I am quoting this because I do not want people who have their pets microchipped to be concerned without doing research.  After reading about this possible link the other day, I did do some research online, and what I read put my mind at ease.

I don't know what you read that put your mind at ease, but I don't trust them.

• This is Worthy 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/13/2019 at 10:48 PM, Mike Mclees said:

That maybe jumping ahead a Little. Be careful of Ted talks. Not saying these things couldn't happen. The cyborg stuff is a big jump. We should stay in the here and now

Amen.  It's just like in the days of Babel and Nimrod.....nothing will be impossible for man that he imagines to do....except that the Lord will only allow it go so far then He will return and stop it from going any further, just like way back in the time of Nimrod when He put a stop to their plans.

Gen 11:5-6

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

God is much greater than man and devil......to Him be all glory.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/13/2019 at 11:34 AM, Mike Mclees said:

First it was pets and now Sweden being said to be the new wave of popularity. The possibilities for it acceptance will blow you mind. It is so sophisticated. Your ID will be recorded through your  DNA which could be instantly. Lock and open the door of your house,   or your car. Your health issues. Buy your groceries. No paperwork to Fly or take a train. Isle people will read it of your hand. Business are already  chipping their employees.    It was on the NBC evening news Saturday but you can get much on Google

I think microchipping might be becoming one of those trendy things to do, just to have an appearance of being on the cutting edge.  However if I'm not mistaken (I'm not much of a techie)  there is actually more much more convenient technology now that doesn't require the expense and 'cumbersome-ness' of implants, such as facial recognition, iris scan, and fingerprint recognition.  And trends come and go very quickly nowadays.  Time will tell.  Maybe they'll bring in microchips just long enough for their pals to make trillions of dollars and then as soon as the market is saturated, they'll turn around and declare it all obsolete so they can start to sell their "new" software, LOL.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 10/13/2019 at 8:34 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Business are already  chipping their employees.

For some reason, Sweden as what I'd consider a liberal country doesn't surprise me about microchipping. However, so far this is news about doing here with certain corporations. It's not a good sign from what I observe. I'd resign before submitting to it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Brain mapping has been around for decades, and that makes it possible to identify each individual (from a far distance) by their brain activity. This makes targeting (people) with other high tech weaponry quite easy. 

But still, they do have the technology that will not quite be the same as an implant ....a tattoo, supposedly safer since it will easy merge with human DNA.

They are trying to sell people on interfacing the brain with computers, the world wide web, and AI... and with each other (brain to brain interfacing). 

Just like the Borg.

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

For some reason, Sweden as what I'd consider a liberal country doesn't surprise me about microchipping. However, so far this is news about doing here with certain corporations. It's not a good sign from what I observe. I'd resign before submitting to it. 

I keep looking for it to be used for VA healthcare, and maybe even Medicare….    not sure about that...  I think I'll take them to court and fight it if they do.

I would not mine putting their chip in my watch band....    but very sensitive about inner body stuff not even considering the Mark....   I don't think it will be a problem till the Antichrist surfaces and demands worship....   but still watching closely... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Brain mapping has been around for decades, and that makes it possible to identify each individual (from a far distance) by their brain activity. This makes targeting (people) with other high tech weaponry quite easy. 

But still, they do have the technology that will not quite be the same as an implant ....a tattoo, supposedly safer since it will easy merge with human DNA.

They are trying to sell people on interfacing the brain with computers, the world wide web, and AI... and with each other (brain to brain interfacing). 

It will not be long before "thought" police will be able to arrest you two weeks in advance of what you aim to do. Particle Physics has come a long way. Changing what goes on in the brain is too crude a thing with scalpels; it will require Baryons! And that's old stuff! The late, great Particle Physicist, Richard Feynman, once decided to study the brain, so he took a sabbatical from his Nobel Prize-winning Quantum Electro-Dynamics discovery---for three months. When he returned, he said, "I think I will go back to studying what is much simpler."

God tells us in Daniel, 

"Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” ... He said to me, "And now, Daniel, close the book and put a seal on it until the end of the world. .... for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the sea is full of water." God is very much in charge. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

I feel like Facebook has been reading my mind 

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Sam, is that in a movie? (Sorry, lol...I truly don't know...) 

Star Track...   People live in this huge block city floating around in space and when they find people they are absorbed into the borg.   Implants connect them to the whole hive so to speak and it's supposed to be the most miserable existence in the universe....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:

I feel like Facebook has been reading my mind 

It's google and Apple.   they listen in on your phone and Siri and Alexia and Cortina if you have a mic attached to your computer....    and camera's.   And I'm finding that I get customized Walmart advertisements and also Amazon.

• Thumbs Up 1