• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:

I feel like Facebook has been reading my mind 

They gather so much information on their members, in a way they can.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

57 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Brain mapping has been around for decades, and that makes it possible to identify each individual (from a far distance) by their brain activity. This makes targeting (people) with other high tech weaponry quite easy. 

But still, they do have the technology that will not quite be the same as an implant ....a tattoo, supposedly safer since it will easy merge with human DNA.

They are trying to sell people on interfacing the brain with computers, the world wide web, and AI... and with each other (brain to brain interfacing). 

Well then we will be greatly comforted in knowing that the Lord is coming to put an end to it all.  These things will not proceed even one tiny bit further than He allows it to.  Satan's kingdom is divided against itself and cannot stand....there will be wars until the end, so good luck to them with all their best laid plans, they are going to need it.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
I'm already in trouble for saying it, but I've said it before.... one of the things they used me for (within MK Ultra experiments) was brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing.  So this technology was developed decades ago. 

Abby, thx for sharing, but there is a lot of information here ("...things they used me for"). It sounds pretty presaging.  

It is astonishing the story each person has to tell about himself. We know sooooo little about one another. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
I'm not too sure exactly what you mean ..... please forgive my.  If I offended you, I apologize.   If you'd feel better that I delete that.... that is fine. 

No Abby. From you, I would not know what an offense is. My comment was purely meant to say that what you shared seemed to have other information that I do not know anything about---something perhaps you posted earlier that I never read.  In fact you said, "...I'm already in trouble for saying it, but I've said it before." I do not know what you said before, and that is all I meant. You are fine sister. :)

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Thank you for explaining... I'm not with it today. Nearly in tears ....relieved I didn't offend, but the tears are not really related to that, but gave release to tears for my son. (Forgive the Segway...) He is 17 and has had many health challenges. They said he'd be dead months ago and expected it. Anyway, he had a sudden allergic reaction to a med and I had to get some prayer+Benadryl.....he just looked at me and asked how I'm doing. How amazing...dear Lord, thank You for keeping us, and I thank You for Your promises of healing.....by Your stripes...Your promises are yes and amen!

I completely understand. There is something very beautiful when a child who is healing says, "Just thinking about you mom." The love of Jesus is  incomprehensible and incomparable. As you are to your son, He is to us. ❤ God bless you.

Edited by Coliseum
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:
Of course.... He's already told us who wins, and that's why we don't need to fear.  But we do need to be aware and be wise.  Nowhere are we told to stay in ignorance. ;)

Oh I know we are not to be ignorant of the wiles of the devil sister, amen.....I was trying to remind us and him that Jesus Christ is LORD of lords and KING of kings and the Name above every name, and He is going to have the last word.  There is victory and rest in having heaven's perspective on things.  And for me personally, I just don't even want to face the terrible evil in this world without it.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213

Has anyone heard of Bank of Joy?

https://ccc4mr.wordpress.com/bank-of-joy/

It was started by Ronald Bernard, you can hear his testimony on a youtube interview titled :

Ronald Bernard - My revelations part 8 - English with subtitles

This man suffered much in childhood, became a workhorse for the elite in the banking system , had a near death experience and found Christ Jesus.

Now he has developed this Bank of Joy project.

IDK much about it.

For sure it won't change bible prophecy about what is to come, I even wounder if it might help bring it along?

Would be interested to hear some opinions concerning this.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm already in trouble for saying it, but I've said it before.... one of the things they used me for (within MK Ultra experiments) was brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing.  So this technology was developed decades ago. 

There's no doubt technology is out there that would currently boggle our minds. I've read some things from sources I believe to be trustworthy that say; there's technology already in existence that can read some thoughts of the brain? Given the progress I'm seeing with implants to the brain controlling artificial limbs??? 

I've often wondered if Satan and demons can read a persons mind? I've inquired a number of times, and most think that they can not, but can implant thoughts, darts, etc. in your brain through our smell, dreams, ear and eye gates? Whatever the truth, I don't see our inventions and technology doing more or being smarter than the kingdom of darkness and its beings. 

Just as in antiquity, and the occult Nazi regime, perhaps the world is getting help from the underworld in some technologies? No one could explain how the Nazi's all of a sudden in a few years advanced in technology by 50 years ahead of the rest of the world. Hundreds of Nazi's were forgiven and records were expunged, brought over to the US and put to work at what is now NASA; with the head of NASA Wernher von Braun. No one every pursued an explanation until someone asked von Braun about it. His answer: We had help from them. Help from whom? I find nowhere that question was ever asked or answered? By all appearances von Braun was referring to what he believed to be extraterrestrials, and not the demonic realm? Notice question marks behind my statements.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213

I've listened to a lot of his testimony, but I know he's got a lot more out there I've not heard.  I'll try to get a listen soon. Thank you for sharing this!

Yes he has a lot more out there one is from Sacha Stone where he mentions his near death experience. I know he is been very careful to not proselytise his faith in Christ Jesus in his interviews but it does come out in certain interviews.

I am also currently licensing to :

Dutch Whistleblower: They Worship Lucifer, Sacrifice Children (Ronald Bernard)

(I just viewed this last one, it was an interview with Caroline Hamlin, not of Ronald Bernard, don't know why they put his name there.) anyhow you can find other interview with Ronald Bernard)

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,419
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

George Orwell  1984.  A fictional story, but the technology is here today, to implement and control man.   5G internet connect would be rolling out very soon and would virtually connect everything that can be connected.  It will truly change the developed world into sci-fi type of society and who know what inventions and innovations would be implemented.   

There are tons of "startup" around the world, working with Ai, DNA and the myriads of technological inventions that can cause catastrophic changes to the conventional way the world has be sustained for the last couple hundred of years.  I even saw a machine laying bricks and put down 3000 a day[youtube].   People wants ease and comfort and will accept changes as for he good of mankind.

The mark in my opinion and to some extent experience would be of a spiritual nature, where you would have to accept a spiritual allegiance  that would be offered up to you.  This would all be done in the spiritual realm ,right in your bedroom ect.   It will then lead to you not being allowed to buy and sell if you refuse the spiritual mark.   

Satan can tempt us, is it not so, similarly, he would be allowed to offer this mark to every man on the face of the earth, Mormon, and all those who think they can hide and escape.  The spiritual realm has no earthly boundaries, so sorry preppers, you would have to have the mark of the Holy Spirit to escape or reject the MOB.   

Edited by warrior12