VOG

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Does it really looking good with what you are seeing?Perhaps your friend’s spouse seem perfect?Your friend’s job sounds awesome?Your best friend has a beautiful house?Your childhood friend looks good?The list goes on and on,isn’t it?The pasture always seem to be greener than where you are stepping?Watch and be discerning.It may not look to be what you think it is.Start Thanking God for the pasture that you are in right now.There is a purpose that God has placed you to where you are suppose to be.Thank You Jesus.Amen

pls note that if you are here to argue with me,I’m afraid I can’t entertain that as the pasture has definitely a great harvest which needs more attention

shalom ?

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,556
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Do I suffer envy and covet what another has?

Nope. God makes the daily provision that is always perfect. Perfect for my real needs of each day. If I do not recognize it on any given day that is my own failing, but do I want the plight of another instead? Nope. God turned me around from my own sin against Him and to recognizing His Lordship over me. In that I am most content with whatever each day brings,  while also recognizing there may be no tomorrow as my soul may be required of me today.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,556
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

29 minutes ago, VOG said:

the pasture has definitely a great harvest

Hay? Okay make hay while the sunshines, it may not be so sunshiny on  another day. I can hardly wait to get back up to the lands of small meadows already harvested and the rolls already trucked off. It is a beautiful sight and one about to be brightly complemented with the red,  orange, and yellow of the harvest season. A time of some rest once again upon the land, such memories to visit yet again if allowed the privilege..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

34 minutes ago, VOG said:

Does it really looking good with what you are seeing?

Sure, I'm only human. So, sometimes it does. One the other hand though, having everything wonderful and first rate would mean the responsibility of keeping that status of maintaining it. It can be an overwhelming and unwanted headache in the long run. It's a good thing to be content and thankful for what one already has.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,933
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Instead of looking at somebody's green pasture better look at the streets, many homeless people are more unfortunate than you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Yes, it always seems greener until you need to MOW IT! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/18/1977

I am only human, and on occasion do covet what others have. It is easy to covet if one has any social media account, but it is only. passing feeling whenever I get back to my own life. At times many other friends, especially new ones at the workplace are always telling me that they are impressed and amazed by how engaging and happy I always seem! especially being a single mother, I see others covet what I have at times!

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

sometimes that grass is due to a septic tank problem or sewer line leak....   that greener grass can also bring lots of troubles.

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/14/2019 at 3:44 AM, VOG said:

Does it really looking good with what you are seeing?Perhaps your friend’s spouse seem perfect?Your friend’s job sounds awesome?Your best friend has a beautiful house?Your childhood friend looks good?The list goes on and on,isn’t it?The pasture always seem to be greener than where you are stepping?Watch and be discerning.It may not look to be what you think it is.Start Thanking God for the pasture that you are in right now.There is a purpose that God has placed you to where you are suppose to be.Thank You Jesus.Amen

pls note that if you are here to argue with me,I’m afraid I can’t entertain that as the pasture has definitely a great harvest which needs more attention

shalom ?

Pasture greener on the other side is not biblical. You should be happy with what God gives you.

• Thumbs Up 1