• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

There will not exist any religion in Jesus Millennium

Because Jesus Reigns from the throne of David in Jerusalem and is the focus of all Teaching that comes out of Jerusalem to all nations of the world as all have become His footstool! God the Father has set Him there, Jesus Reigns, and the Holy Spirit ACTS upon all the earth! Religion is DEAD!

This is until the 1000 year reign of Jesus Millennium comes to an end Satan is released from the pit to temp those born during the Millennium and Final Judgement comes, the Old earth is destroyed, and the New Earth and New Jerusalem comes for all eternity as recorded in Scripture. Read it for yourselves Revelation Chapters 20, 21, & 22.

Ezekiel 37:22-24 Amplified Bible (AMP)

22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one [a]king will be king over all of them; and they will no longer be two nations, and will no longer be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols, or with their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all their transgressions in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them. So they will be My people, and I will be their God.

24 [b]My servant David will be king over them, and they all will have one shepherd. They will also walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them.

"Jesus is also the genuine messianic King who makes David's throne eternal. (See Acts 2:30, 32, 36; 3:14, 15; 1 John 5:20.) "The key of David" represents the authority of His royal office. (See Isaiah 22:22.) He already has that authority and was and is already manifesting His royal authority and power by using the key to open doors that no one can shut and shutting doors that no one can open. (See Matthew 28:18.)"

Complete Biblical Library Commentary - The Complete Biblical Library – Revelation.

Jesus rules as the King of kings and as the Lord of lords. My God is eternal and does not dwell in time-space. He is the eternal King of all creation, and He is God Almighty. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

So does Jesus Christ ever come again to the Earth in a Second Coming to Rule and the Reign for a Millennium as recorded in Revelation Chapters 20, 21, & 22.?

The Millennium is a farce that was fabricated by men who never understood the word of God. I don't read one single word from the lips of Jesus or the writers of the NT where He will return to earth to reign for 1,000 years. The opposite is true because Jesus clearly said that His kingdom is not of this realm (world) in Jn 18:36. So, how do you reconcile this contradiction and the scriptures below? 

2 Chronicles 6:18 (NASB95)
18 "“But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built."

1 Kings 8:27 (NASB95)
27 “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!"

John 18:36 (NASB95)
36 "Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

3 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Try Reading the Book of Revelation it is the last book in the BIBLE!!!

I can read, you don't have to shout. By the way, unlike many, I have being reading the book of Revelation for the last 2 years consistently, and I understand great part of it. Why don't you read it and find out where in this book does it say that it was written for an intergalactic future of Never-land. 

When you find proof, get back to me, otherwise, you have been lied to. 

3 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Try Reading the Book of Revelation it is the last book in the BIBLE!!!

Stop ignoring what I'm saying and respond to my posts. I'm not going to waste my time explaining things that you are ignoring completely. DON'T BE SO RUDE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

where in this book does it say that it was written for an intergalactic future of Never-land. 

When you find proof, get back to me, otherwise, you have been lied to. 

Rev 20:4 and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Does heaven exist for a thousand years only ? It isnt, heaven is eternal, so this one thousand years speak not about heaven but earthly government of Jesus.

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Rev 20:4 and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Does heaven exist for a thousand years only ? It isnt, heaven is eternal, so this one thousand years speak not about heaven but earthly government of Jesus.

Your response has nothing to do with the topic at hand because I don’t read in Rev. 20 where it say that Jesus will come down to earth to reign for 1,000 literal years.

19 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Excerpts from The Second Coming of Christ and the Millennial Kingdom

The Second Coming of Christ in the Old Testament

The trilogy of Psalm 22, 23, and 24 gives a panoramic view of Christ. Psalm 22 speaks of His work as the Good Shepherd dying on the cross for our sins (John 10:11). Psalm 23 speaks of His present care for His own as the Great Shepherd (Heb. 13:20), interceding for them in heaven. Psalm 24 describes Christ as the King of Glory, the Chief Shepherd (1 Peter 5:4), who will enter the gates of Jerusalem.

Another major revelation is given in Psalm 72, revealing Christ’s reign over the whole earth. After describing how He will judge the people, defend the afflicted, and deliver the righteous, the psalm continues:

In his days the righteous will flourish; prosperity will abound till the moon is no more. He will rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth. The desert tribes will bow before him and his enemies will lick the dust. The kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring tribute to him; the kings of Sheba and Seba will present him gifts. All kings will bow down to him and all nations will serve him (Ps. 72:7-11).

Another major passage dealing with Christ in His second coming is found in Isaiah 11, where the righteous reign of Christ and the blessings of the millennial kingdom are revealed.

Daniel 7:13-14 states that the Second Coming marks the termination of the times of the Gentiles and the beginning of the reign of God’s kingdom on earth.

Zechariah 2:10-11 also anticipates the coming of the Lord and His residence in the earth.

“‘Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,’ declares the Lord. ‘Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.’” In that future day Scripture declares that Christ will claim the Holy Land as His own. Zechariah says, “The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem” (Zech. 2:12).

A dramatic description of the second coming of Christ is recorded in Zechariah 14, which describes an attack upon Jerusalem. Zechariah states, “Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south” (Zech. 14:3-4). This prophecy makes clear that Christ has not come in His second coming because the Mount of Olives is still intact, awaiting the coming of Christ.

The Second Coming of Christ in the New Testament 

About twenty passages deal with the subject of the Second Coming in the New Testament. They serve to emphasize that this is a major doctrine of Scripture (Matt. 19:28; 23:39; 24:3-25:46; Mark 13:24-37; Luke 12:35-48; 17:22-37; 18:8; 21:25-28; Acts 1:10-11; 15:16-18; Rom. 11:25-27; 1 Cor. 11:26; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; 2 Peter 3:3-4; Jude 14-15; Rev. 1:7-8; 2:25-28; 16:15; 19:11-21; 22:20).

Though liberal interpreters attempt to find some fulfillment of the second coming of Christ in present human experience, all conservative interpreters describe the Second Coming as a future major divine event fulfilling the revelation in Revelation 19:11-15. Also, there is general agreement that Christ will come personally and bodily in a return to the earth, which was prophesied in Acts 1:9-10. His return will be similar to His ascension in that He will return bodily, and it will be gradual and visible, with clouds as the angels prophesied when they said, “This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven” (Acts 1:11). Some interpreters have attempted to incorporate the rapture of the church as a part of the Second Coming. A careful study of Revelation 19-20 reveals no textual support for a rapture in that sequence of events. The revelation of Christ at His second coming is painted graphically in Revelation 19:11-16.

In connection with the events following the second coming of Christ, John also saw the resurrection of those who had been martyred in the Great Tribulation during the three-and-a-half years preceding the Second Coming. John writes:

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years (Rev. 20:4- 6) .

Characteristics of the Millennial Kingdom

Scripture speaks of kingdoms in various forms, sometimes kingdoms relating to this world and sometimes spiritual kingdoms, where God is recognized as the ruler. The millennial kingdom is primarily a political kingdom, though it has spiritual aspects and Jesus Christ is the King of Kings, who has come to reign over the earth. Because it is an earthly kingdom with Christ on the throne, it obviously cannot be fulfilled in the present age when Christ is in heaven, though Christians form a part of the kingdom of God in a spiritual sense.

Jesus Christ will serve as King of Kings and Lord of Lords in the millennial kingdom and will fulfill the promises that He will sit on David’s throne over the house of Israel (2 Sam. 7:16; Ps. 89:20-37; Isa. 11:1-16; Jer. 33:19-21). In His relationship to Israel as her king, He was born to rule over her (Luke 1:32-33). The people of Israel rejected Him as their king (Mark 15:12-13; Luke 19:14). In His death it was posted on the cross that He died as a king (Matt. 27:37). It is in keeping with this that when He comes again, He comes as the King who will fulfill prophecies of His ruling over the Davidic kingdom (Rev. 19:16).

In addition to reigning over Israel as the Son of David, Christ is also King of Kings over the entire earth, and this includes, of course, the Gentile world. As Psalm 72:8 states, “He will rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.”

The fact that Christ will reign over the entire world is taught by many Scriptures (Isa. 2:1-4; 9:6-7; 11:1-10; 16:5; 24:23; 32:1; 40:1-11; 42:3-4; 52:7-15; 55:4Dan. 2:44; 7:27Micah 4:1-8; 5:2-5Zech. 9:9; 14:16-17). These verses demand a literal kingdom and a literal reign of Christ on earth.

cwm15.gif

2 Timothy 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

1Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If you cannot respond to simple statements, you are not fit to have a discussion. I refuse to talk to the wall. You are totally wasting your time writing so much because I don't read it, so unless you touch on what I said before and respond to what I said, this discussion is over. 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

44 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

If you cannot respond to simple statements, you are not fit to have a discussion. I refuse to talk to the wall. You are totally wasting your time writing so much because I don't read it, so unless you touch on what I said before and respond to what I said, this discussion is over. 

This is far outside the bounds of our Terms of Service. Please remember to keep it civil and debate the subject, not the person. Things such as this are why people are removed from threads and why threads are closed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 10/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, missmuffet said:

All those who enter the 1000 year millennium will be believers in Jesus Christ. They will come into the millennium with earthly bodies. All of those who remained on earth who are not believers will be sent to Hades to wait the end of the 1000 year millennium for the Great White Throne judgement. 

Shalom, missmuffet.

I'm going back here to make this important correction: All those who enter the 1000-year Millennium (which is redundant, btw), will be within the time when Yeshua` haMashiyach (Jesus the Christ) will be building a world-wide Kingdom. As per His own parables about that Kingdom, it will start out small, like the grain of a mustard seed, growing thoughout the Millennium until it becomes a tree in which all the birds may come and nest. His Kingdom will start out with relatively no influence until it grows and permeates the earth, like leaven in a huge lump of dough.

Matthew 13:31-33 (KJV)

31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,

"The kingdom of heaven (the Kingdom from the sky) is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."

33 Another parable spake he unto them;

"The kingdom of heaven (the Kingdom from the sky) is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."

Daniel noticed that as well in ...

Daniel 2:31-35 (KJV)

31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. 32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, 33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. 34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. 35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Interpreted in ...

Daniel 2:44-45 (KJV)

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Thus, the stone is first "cut out of the mountain without hands" and grows until it "fills the whole earth (Land)" becoming itself "a great mountain."

Paul gave us the basics of the Millennium (Latin for "a thousand years") in "the Resurrection Chapter," 1 Corinthians 15:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ [The Messiah] the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [At the BEGINNING of the Millennium.] 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. [At the END of the Millennium.]

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So, the Millennium is the time of the Messiah's Kingdom as He is busy building that Kingdom for His Father, putting all enemies under His feet by SUBDUING them, PUTTING DOWN all other rule, authority, and power! Only at the END of the 1,000 years will death itself be destroyed, and all of this is reflected in Revelation 20:

Revelation 20:1-15 (KJV)

[BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM]

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

[DURING THE MILLENNIUM]

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.)

This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

[AFTER THE MILLENNIUM]
[HaSatan's Last Attempt and the Fire]

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[The Great White Throne Judgment]

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

And, THIS is what Yeshua` was talking about in His parables:

Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,

"The kingdom of heaven (the Kingdom from the sky) is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying,

"Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field."

37 He answered and said unto them,

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 
38 The field is the world;
the good seed are the children of the kingdom;
but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
the harvest is the end of the world;
and the reapers are the angels. 

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather OUT OF HIS (THE MESSIAH'S) KINGDOM all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Verse 41 is equated to 1 Corinthians 15:24b and Revelation 20:11-13.
Verse 42 is the Lake of Fire in Revelation 20:14-15, and
verse 43 is equated to 1 Corinthians 15:24a, 28 and Revelation 21:1-22:5.

Both of the following parables are at the BEGINNING of Yeshua`s 1000-year Kingdom:

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us.' 15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying, 'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.' 17 And he said unto him, 'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.' 18 And the second came, saying, 'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.' 19 And he said likewise to him, 'Be thou also over five cities.' 20 And another came, saying, 'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.' 22 And he saith unto him, 'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?' 24 And he said unto them that stood by, 'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.' 25 (And they said unto him, 'Lord, he hath ten pounds.') 26 'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.'"

Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory (brightness), and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory (brightness): 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.' 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, 'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?' 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, 'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.' 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, 'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?' 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, 'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.' 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 10/22/2019 at 1:14 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Tampered With,

I quite understand as yes it may have looked like I was agreeing with Gentile-Warrior. I wasn`t but was pleased to go to the scripture he brought up to not only correct him but also to show that the Lord authority is from the Father in the highest heavens.

And yes the Lord will rule and reign from the throne of David in Jerusalem BUT through a regent king, king David whom the Lord appoints when He returns to deliver Israel. Did you look up those scriptures I gave you? Here they are -

`...they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

` ...and my servant David shall be their prince..` (Ez. 37: 25)

There will not be two kings on earth, the Lord and king David. The Lord will rule through Israel as He promised, but His seat of authority is in heaven. 

Marilyn.

The literal aspect of Jer 30:9 where scholarship is at odds is settled for me here
John 5:22-23
 22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,  23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. 

NKJV