• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

What Millennium, the one dispensationalists invented a few hundred years ago? Nothing in the scriptures warrants such belief. Jesus never mentioned an earthly kingdom, actually, He said the opposite, "My Kingdom IS NOT OF THIS WORLD." (Jn 18:36).

None of the writers of the NT ever mentioned an earthly kingdom either, and worse, Rev. 20 which is highly symbolical, says nothing about Jesus reigning on earth. 

So, how come most Christians believe in extra-biblical teachings? 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

I do not support your theology.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

What Millennium, the one dispensationalists invented a few hundred years ago? Nothing in the scriptures warrants such belief. Jesus never mentioned an earthly kingdom, actually, He said the opposite, "My Kingdom IS NOT OF THIS WORLD." (Jn 18:36).

None of the writers of the NT ever mentioned an earthly kingdom either, and worse, Rev. 20 which is highly symbolical, says nothing about Jesus reigning on earth. 

What do you do with Revelation 11:15 then?

Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

So, far nothing that you quoted speaks about a Millennial Kingdom.  Care to try again? Besides that, you ignored all my points, how come? 

By the way, don't ever take scriptures out of context. Simple verses do not dictate or support any doctrine. Be wise. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Hi Gentle -Warrior,

You have brought up a good point. Now what Jesus was saying to Pilate was that His (Jesus`) kingdom/rule was not from this world. His rulership comes from the Father. No one on earth could give Jesus His rulership. However....we also know that in the tribulation it is proclaimed that the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of the Lord, (Rev. 11: 15)

Thus we do see that the Lord Jesus will have rulership over the kingdoms of this world BUT His seat of power, where His overall rulership is, is in heaven. The Father proclaimed this -

`God...seated Him (Christ) at His right hand in the heavenly places far above all principality and power and might and dominion and every name that is named, not only in this age, BUT IN THE ONE TO COME. `(Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

The Lord Jesus Christ will rule over all from the highest place, NOT from His footstool. (Isa. 66: 1)

`Heaven is my THRONE and earth is my FOOTSTOOL.` (Isa. 66: 1)

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

The second coming of Christ is a prevailing theme of the New Testament. It is referenced eight times more often than the Lord’s initial coming. It is alluded to more than 300 times in the New Testament. While He sits at the right hand of the Father until His return one should easily find some of these 300 times in the New Testament with little effort. I have reference quite a few in my posts.

Hi Tampered With,

Probably better to have asked me than to assume I didn`t know or believe that. Of course I believe the Lord returns and sets up His kingdom/rule through Israel , appointing a man called David as regent Prince, & some Priests. (Ez. 37: 24   Jer. 30: 9   &  Isa. 66: 21)

Marilyn.

• Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

So, far nothing that you quoted speaks about a Millennial Kingdom.  Care to try again? Besides that, you ignored all my points, how come? 

By the way, don't ever take scriptures out of context. Simple verses do not dictate or support any doctrine. Be wise. 

As Marilyn has explained to you, Jesus means a Godly kingdom not the sinful world kingdom : " Now what Jesus was saying to Pilate was that His (Jesus`) kingdom/rule was not from this world. His rulership comes from the Father"

And the Godly kingdom will be established when Jesus returns to take over dominion over the world from the devil for His Millennium. Saints will rule with Him.

3 hours ago, Tampered With said:

"So, how come most Christians believe in extra-biblical teachings?" They don't, they read the entire Bible and study it. It is all there for anyone to read and understand. 

Ever question why would God raise the dead from their graves if it is not to rule with Him ?

1 Thes 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:.

God will not forget those who died in Him, no matter how long.

Christian-sign.jpg

5 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Ever question why would God raise the dead from their graves if it is not to rule with Him ?

1 Thes 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:.

God will not forget those who died in Him, no matter how long.

2 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Did you not get I was quoting and then answering Gentile-Warriors question from above in his post, in my post?

Sorry about that.

Christian-sign.jpg

3 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Sorry, Marilyn. however you were supporting Gentile-Warrior who denies the totality of Jesus Second Coming and you seemed to be doing the same. Did I get that wrong? As that is not what I find in Biblical Scripture. That is why I quoted all that I did.

As I read my Bible Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) Rules and Reigns His Kingdom from the Throne of David in Jerusalem for a Thousand Years until the final rebellion after Satan is released from the pit and the old earth and heaven pass away replaced by the New Earth and the New Jerusalem.

The Lord Jesus Christ will rule over all from the highest place, NOT from His footstool. (Isa. 66: 1)

Hi Tampered With,

I quite understand as yes it may have looked like I was agreeing with Gentile-Warrior. I wasn`t but was pleased to go to the scripture he brought up to not only correct him but also to show that the Lord authority is from the Father in the highest heavens.

And yes the Lord will rule and reign from the throne of David in Jerusalem BUT through a regent king, king David whom the Lord appoints when He returns to deliver Israel. Did you look up those scriptures I gave you? Here they are -

`...they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

` ...and my servant David shall be their prince..` (Ez. 37: 25)

There will not be two kings on earth, the Lord and king David. The Lord will rule through Israel as He promised, but His seat of authority is in heaven. 

Marilyn.

7 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Hi Gentile-Warrior,

Did you miss my post to you? Here it is again.

Hi Gentle -Warrior,

You have brought up a good point. Now what Jesus was saying to Pilate was that His (Jesus`) kingdom/rule was not from this world. His rulership comes from the Father. No one on earth could give Jesus His rulership. However....we also know that in the tribulation it is proclaimed that the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of the Lord, (Rev. 11: 15)

Thus we do see that the Lord Jesus will have rulership over the kingdoms of this world BUT His seat of power, where His overall rulership is, is in heaven. The Father proclaimed this -

`God...seated Him (Christ) at His right hand in the heavenly places far above all principality and power and might and dominion and every name that is named, not only in this age, BUT IN THE ONE TO COME. `(Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

Marilyn.

• Well Said! 1