IGNORED

Will pregnancy and toddlers/children vanish when Rapture happens ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

I have read some claimed testimonies by the christians who claimed to hv rcvd vision about how the pregnancy and children/toddlers suddenly vanished after the rapture takes place.

They may say so but does God really care for the babies and children of unGodly parents ?

Luke 23:28 But Jesus turned to them and said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 Look, the days are coming when people will say, ‘Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore, and breasts that never nursed.

Matt 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Did God save the children of unGodly people when the Noah Flood destroyed the whole world ? But the children of Noah only ?

Did God care to save the children of unGodly parents in Sodom and Gomorra ? But the children of Lot ?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible does not specifically say what will happen to children in the rapture. All children under the age of accountability will go to heaven. With this in mind I believe all babies and children and even unborn children in the womb will go in the rapture. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

Since the context is a pretrib rapture the answer is no. There is no such event.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

Since the context is a pretrib rapture the answer is no. There is no such event.

You can doubt this event if you wish - and be left behind. The CHURCH is going to be caught up before wrath.  Think about it: if you are left behind, you WILL BE in His wrath. It is not His plan that anyone is left behind. His plan is you believe in His coming.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

On 10/15/2019 at 1:37 AM, missmuffet said:

The Bible does not specifically say what will happen to children in the rapture. All children under the age of accountability will go to heaven. With this in mind I believe all babies and children and even unborn children in the womb will go in the rapture. 

It is HARVEST TIME: God is going to "harvest" all He can.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Thats very informative iamlamad and thanks for building our hope, the harvest will escape the things that shall come to pass horri horribly in this world.

Luke 21:36 KJV – Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants .

We just need to endure patiently, endure endure and endure patiently.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You can doubt this event if you wish - and be left behind. The CHURCH is going to be caught up before wrath.  Think about it: if you are left behind, you WILL BE in His wrath. It is not His plan that anyone is left behind. His plan is you believe in His coming.

Not gonna happen. You heard it from me many times. Many others have said the same. 

Pretrib conflates wrath with tribulation. We will escape the wrath of the Most High God, we will be here during tribulation. 

You'll see soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

15 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Yes :)

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

Not gonna happen. You heard it from me many times. Many others have said the same. 

Pretrib conflates wrath with tribulation. We will escape the wrath of the Most High God, we will be here during tribulation. 

You'll see soon enough.

You are simply mistaken.  God and John start His wrath at the 6th seal, before the book is even open.  "The tribulation" or the 70th week does not begin until the 7th seal with the 30 minutes of silence, then the trumpet judgments, which are written INSIDE the book.

The great crowd, too large to number, seen in heaven in Rev. 7 is the just raptured church. caught up before His wrath begins, and most certainly before any of the 70th week begins. Just so you know, God "marked" the 70th week with 7's. 

The truth of God's word is, God's wrath starts before the 70th week and continues on through the entire week.

I must add: unless you gain FAITH in a pretrib rapture, you will not be qualified and will be left behind.

Edited by iamlamad

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Thats very informative iamlamad and thanks for building our hope, the harvest will escape the things that shall come to pass horri horribly in this world.

Luke 21:36 KJV – Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants .

We just need to endure patiently, endure endure and endure patiently.

I don't think we have long to wait!