IGNORED

Will pregnancy and toddlers/children vanish when Rapture happens ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

As I said, you are one Jesus was talking about: if you can't answer the three questions correctly, you will NEVER understand this part of John's vision.  This is where you are now. 

If you hang in there, and not give up, I really think you can get this. It really is not that difficult. I can help: instead of arguing against Jesus showing John history, try and approach it with an open mind and read chapters 4 & 5 as if it could be history to John in 95 AD.  What you have done is try to argue against every point I have made, which is really arguing against every question Jesus asked me. 

I can assure it, it was not nonsense when Jesus asked me those three questions! It was very serious. 

Did you notice how Jesus took me to chapter 12 to get "history lesson?" 

What do YOU think of the first five verses in chapter 12? Do you try and figure out something future for those verses?  They are really about how Satan used King Herod to attempt to kill Jesus as a child. 

I think you have me confused with someone else.  Stay awake and persevere to the end, brother.  Happy new year.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

You do not confess Jesus was God in the flesh. You confess He was a man. Scripture says that is the spirit of antichrist:

1 John 4:2-3

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

2 John 1:7

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Jesus is always described as God, never a man. It's not a minor distinction. It's not a spirit of God in the body of a man. Jesus is the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form. In no way a man except for the form.

Take your error somewhere else. I have nothing further to say to you.

No one can say everything they believe in one sentence. OF COURSE Jesus was God in the flesh. If you would read posts to understand rather than to argue, you would know that.  The life and spirit inside the man Jesus Christ was the second person of the Godhead, also known in the Old Testament as "The Redeemer" and in John as "the Word." It was He who spoke in the beginning, :LIGHT: BE" - and light came into existence.  Sorry, but you are missing have the references to Jesus: 88 references s "SON OF MAN." (If I remember from yesterday.)

Ah! Perhaps you have run clear out of arguments!  ;-)

Edited by iamlamad

You are so far off. He wrote the book. Jesus created all things. ALL things.

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

God in the flesh. Not a man. You have heard all this many times. Change your ways. Please take this up with someone else.

I do hope you wake up one day and understand that the Second person of the Godhead, the WORD, laid aside His Godly attributes to take on the flesh of His creation: human beings - and became a man.  YES, He was still God, but in the flesh was NOT omnipresent, nor Omnipotent nor all knowing. He laid those attributes aside and humbled Himself. 

I agree, He as God through the Holy Spirit is the Author of the Bible. But that does not mean that while He was under the earth paying the price of death for us all, He was qualified to take the book and open the seal. You are completely MISSING the message of chapters 4 & 5.  Try understanding rather than arguing.

If you cannot confess Jesus is God and came in the flesh and lived with man there is no point in anything you say.

When you get on a tangent, you sure stick with it! Sorry, but this horse is DEAD. Quit beating it! OF COURSE Jesus came in the flesh- to become a MAN: a physical body, a soul (mind, will, emotions) and with a spirit. The difference was, the spirit and life inside the man Jesus Christ was GOD HIMSELF, the WORD that in the beginning say LIGHT BE!

TANGENT! STick the the theme we have been discussing - are have you no more arguments? Does this mean you are ready to believe John wrote some history?

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Since you say Jesus was a man I can only conclude your words have no meaning.

Perhaps you just don't know that the Redeemer from the Old Testament laid aside His Godly attributes to become a man. Remember, 88 times the word of God says "Son of MAN."

Was Adam a "man?"  Paul called Jesus the second "Adam." OF COURSE He was a man! He was also GOD in human flesh.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Sorry, but this a really dumb OP. Meaningless I am afraid and will only disturb people.

IF God could have saved man by staying God, then God would not have had to send His only Begotten Son to die for us.

It is Christmas season. WHY did God have to become man? It is simple: in the mind of God, sin CANNOT be remitted or put away or forgiven UNLESS blood is shed. ("Without the shedding of blood there is no remission...")

Next, the blood of innocent bulls or goats could NEVER remove sin, much less the guilt of sin. 

Next, GOD is spirit and HAD NO BLOOD to shed. 

Next, it was a MAN, Adam that brought the curse of Death to earth. It would take a MAN to undo the curse. OF COURSE God could fulfill His own law, but that would not solve the human problem of the curse. It would take a SECOND ADAM. In short, God became a man to UNDO what Adam did. 

It was around 4000 years from Adam's sin that brought the curse before God created the doorway in which mankind could enter back to the position Adam stepped out of - a perfect relationship with God. 

People seem confused about the BOOK in Rev. 5. It was first in the Father's hand. If the Father could have opened it, OF COURSE He would have!  Reading between the lines, perhaps we can guess how this book came to be. After Adam sinned, the world was given into the hands of Satan, and he, Satan, became the god and spiritual leader of the world.  OF COURSE God wanted His planet back, but He had to get it legally! 

Now, back to Satan, the God of this world: God's plan from the beginning was to allow salvation to the Gentiles after the price for sin was paid. But His first plan was that Israel as a nation would accept Him as their Messiah and THEY would take the gospel to the Gentiles. Israel refused to accept Him - so God turned to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous.  But what about the BOOK? I think it was an agreement between God and Satan: God could NEVER take the gospel to the world LEGALLY unless someone could be found worthy to open this book.  OF COURSE Satan demanded that the book be sealed and that it had to be a MAN to open the seals. Further, it had to be a man who could overcome death and escape out of hell. Understand, readers, NO MAN EVER in 4000 years escaped out of Satan's death trap: hades. Satan was sure no man ever would. I am convinced he was confident no man ever would be found worthy to open those seals, so he could remain as god of this earth forever. 

Understand, readers, it is the BOOK opened that will end up kicking Satan off this throne as god of this earth.  Without a doubt it is written on the outside of the BOOK that ONLY a man would be worthy, and only a man who could raise from the dead and escape from hell. That is why John wrote, "no MAN was found worthy." That tells us the angel was LOOKING for a man. 

Next, we must understand that this search ended in failure. It was OVER, completed - no man in heaven, or on earth or under the earth was qualified to open the seals. This tells us that at that moment in time Jesus - wherever He was - was not qualified. By this we can know more about the qualifications: it had to be a MAN, but it had to be a MAN who could prevail over death.  Notice what John wrote:

And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.

So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it.

Where was Jesus at this moment in time? It should be obvious: It was BEFORE He rose from the dead.  Next, John wrote:

5   “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

What did Jesus prevail over to become worthy? That too should be obvious: there is one thing Jesus prevailed over that no man has ever prevailed over: DEATH.  Jesus said while He was alive that He had the power to lay down His life and take it up again. So BETWEEN verse 4 & 5 we can know that Jesus rose from the dead: He PREVAILED over death by rising from the dead. 

Notice what JOhn saw next as proof that Jesus had just risen from the dead IN THE VISION (not in reality: in reality it is 95 AD and Jesus had risen some 60 years previous).

And I looked, [c]and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

John saw Jesus SUDDENLY appear in the throne room where He had been missing up to this point. (He had been on earth or under the earth.)

One should notice that events happen ONLY when they are read. Once a seal is opened and read, THEN that event happens. It is the same with the BOOK: at a minimum, the trumpet judgments are written inside the book. But no trumpet can sound unless it can be read first  - and it cannot be read until the book is first opened  - and the book CANNOT be opened until all 7 seals are opened first. 

When we read this: 8:1 "When He opened the seventh seal," we can be sure that the book will not be opened!  The purpose for the seals was to prevent the book from being opened unless someone worthy could be found. Now that all seals are opened, without a doubt the BOOK is opened. I am convinced the book contains the 70th week of Daniel.

Next, we read:  

...there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.

So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

It does not SAY in words that the book is now open, but I think it is to be understood: the trumpets are what is written inside the book. I cannot prove it, but it cannot be proven otherwise either.  

Some people seem to think that our All Powerful God could not include some history in this book. That idea is a myth. There IS history in the book. In chapter 12, the first five verses speak of how King Herod tried to murder Jesus as a young child. Ir also speaks of ANCIENT times when Satan was cast out of heaven and persuaded 1/3 of the angels to follow him. 

45 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Sorry, but this a really dumb OP. Meaningless I am afraid and will only disturb people.

Perhaps we have drifted away from the theme of the original post. It happens frequently here! However, good things have been written.

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/1/2020 at 7:34 AM, Last Daze said:

I think you have me confused with someone else.  Stay awake and persevere to the end, brother.  Happy new year.

Sorry, I did.