IGNORED

1000 Year Reign With Christ

Christ's Free Servant

Guest Blessed by Association
This thousand years Christ will reign and we help govern the world. The Bible tells us how we are to Judge the Angels and some will even be judging the world sitting on thrones that God will place there. The people who are left the 1/3 are the ones who saw everything that has happened. These are those who survived the Great Tribulation. They're reward is Peace on earth.

I don't believe or think as many of us as humans do, but i know that the thousand years will be in heaven because the simple question is why would GOD/JESUS come bace to a sinful earth that has not been fully purified/cleansed which would still be SINFUL and set up His kingdom so that we would help govern the world? the thousand years would be in heaven because that is where the Book of Life is so that we can see why our families and friends did not make it and then the Lord will wipe away every tear.

Why would Jesus come back to the earth one more time when the bible talks about TWO resurrections the just first and then the wicked at the third coming.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 then we who remain (the ones still alive) shall be caught up with him in the air, and so shall ew ever be with the Lord. :laugh:

well obviously if we are caught up in the air then we have to go to heaven because god would be cruel to have us floating around in the atmosphere for a thousand years while he is on the earth setting up his kingdom. :24:

We willbe in heaven!!

if Jesus is on the earth as you say then why would God and the New Jerusalem descend after the thousand years if Jesus has already set up his kingdom and "we are helping him govern it and sitting on thrones"?

if that is the case then if Jesus in on the earth what happens when Satan is loosed for a little season to deceive the nations according to REV 20:8 will he be able to tempt or deceive Jesus also? HEAVENS NO!!!!!

The New Heaven and the New Earth. All things will be destroyed. The heavens will burn the earth will burn. The ones who fall away will burn.The thousand year reign of Christ. After satan is released one more time. The trials and tribulations will come upon the people who remain.

If Jesus has set up His kingdom to judge and for us to help him govern then as you said sanctyfied The New Heaven and the New Earth. All things will be destroyed. The heavens will burn the earth will burn that jesus has just set up. i know this is what you believe but there are holes in your statement. you say that Jesus will set up throne on a sinful earth and then it will burn up later on.

So in conclusion the 1000 years will be in heaven where we will be free from the deceptions of the Devil when he is loosed for a little season.

IT IS CALLED LOGIC LET US US IT SOMETIMES

i hope that this clarifies you question Christ's Free Servant? I do believe that the answer was given when Remnantrob gave his posts. If anone needs some more logic please post

Edited by Blessed by Association