Yeshua153

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

As someone who was involved with various denominations, over 30yrs, who I now know preached the 'other jesus, gospel & spirit' of 2Cor 11v4. I would like to set out my beliefs now.

CHURCH

I believe the church started in the garden of Eden, & includes elect believers of literal Israel, along with few gentiles, like Ruth, along with new testament gentile elect, up to present day. All are spiritual Israel, predestined by God, according to His mercy.

YESHUA

I prefer Yeshua, to distinguish from the 'other jesus'. Yeshua died for His bride, the church, ONLY, not for the whole world. Ephraim 5v25, saying 'Christ loved the church & gave Himself for her'. 

BAPTISM

I believe the 'one baptism' of Eph 4v5 is blood, & is defined from 2 greek words, bapto & baptizo, meaning to cover (atone) with stain or dye (blood). The same definition applied to the pitch that covered Noah's ark, which was a red stained bitumen, from the hebrew words kapher & kopher, meaning cover (atone) with stain or dye. Gen 6v14. You will notice in 1Pet 3v20-21 talks of this, as 8 souls were saved through water, being God's judgement, & the pitch of the ark, (baptism) saved them, or the ark would have sank. Water baptism was a proselyte process to become a citizen of Israel, along with circumcision, & 2 turtle doves sacrifice, which Yeshua did to fulfil righteousness. Mat 3v15. 

RITUALS

There are no rituals, as they were nailed to the cross in Col 2v14. Everything is spiritual, & of the heart, like circumcision, being jewish of the heart,   & blood baptism, which is death to self daily, & being forgiven & washed in Yeshua's blood. Also passover is spiritual, & daily, along with sabbath, resting with God daily. The worldly rituals of xmas, easter, birthdays, halloween, valentines, anniversaries etc, I don't do.

My only mission, is to find others of God's elect, few though there are, & some who may not yet know they are, & like I was, maybe stuck in some church, until God helps you find His truth. If necessary, I will add more.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

4 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

I prefer Yeshua, to distinguish from the 'other jesus'. Yeshua died for His bride, the church, ONLY, not for the whole world. Ephraim 5v25, saying 'Christ loved the church & gave Himself for her'. 

Hi Yeshua153

I was just wondering who is the "other jesus" you are talking about.  

22 hours ago, lovethelord said:

Hi Yeshua153

I was just wondering who is the "other jesus" you are talking about.  

2Cor 11v4 

“For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.”

This is the xmas & easter Jesus, which most pagan christian churches preach. 

Rom 16v17

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.”

It is important to be reading the correct bible, as we cannot trust any english translation, as the translators had their own doctrine & agendas to fit in with the text. For example, in the KJV in Acts 12v4, translators have put easter, from the greek-pasha, which every other place is translated passover! The KJV is probably the most accurate, but still a lot of errors.

It is virtually impossible to get an accurate english translation, because of the nuances of the greek & hebrew texts. As well as knowing the customs, culture & idioms of the people at that time. This is especially true of the hebrews, who read & wrote right to left, as well as when they looked to the future, they would say it's behind them, as it's unseen, whereas the past is ahead, & can be seen as history. Also they had to have tangible meanings to all their words, meaning they had to stand for things they could see, smell, touch, hear or speak. 

Every word in greek has 22-27 different ways to define, like- male, female or neuter gender, singular or plural, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person, & whether it's nominative, accusative, dative etc, so how do you know in english when love is mentioned, whether it's agape (godly love), phileo (friendship) or eros (sexual).

So what is needed is an interlinear bible, made-up from the masoretic hebrew text, & the textus receptus (received text) of the greek new testament. You can download one & it has the hebrew & greek words, along with their english equivalent. Also the Strong's concordance number for all words, to look up the root & meanings. To get more accuracy you can also have a parsing guide to conjugate the verbs, & get the grammatical construction.

In depth study is important, & a great verse is Josh 1v8 

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success”

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

respect of an holy day, or name(easter) of that holyday has little relevance

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Love is God, there is no men's ways in the world to come, so only one love has existence.

1 John 4:8 

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

If God wanted us to not know English translations of the bible, they would not be in all of the world.

What is not in all of the world, is mans own opinion, because even though every man has one to withstand the Lords word, their way is not allowed by God,

so the Greeks seek after wisdom and find it not, and the Jews(Hebrews seek after signs and as Jesus said, there shall no sign be given them..

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

Regarding elect, everybody finds according to what they are, elect to some, are not to other, and what might really be the elect, would never be suspected.

11 hours ago, Adam777 said:

respect of an holy day, or name(easter) of that holyday has little relevance

It's not a holy day, it's a pagan holiday, dressed up to look christlike, hence, why the half catholic & half protestant translators, wanted to include it for their pagan christianity beliefs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

On 10/15/2019 at 1:18 PM, Yeshua153 said:

My only mission, is to find others of God's elect, few though there are, & some who may not yet know they are, & like I was, maybe stuck in some church, until God helps you find His truth. If necessary, I will add more.

Some of what you say is correct. If you look at Leviticus you'll see that blood was not for washing but for purifying. On the nose and ear lobes to sanctify the priest and the very occasional symbolic sprinkling on the people. The blood cleansed the way and belongs to God. The life is in the blood and nobody was washed in blood. The cross: blood shed as an atonement for sin (as in the law) and as in the law sprinkled on the mercy seat and various THINGS (items of furniture), but not people. Thus the veil was rent and the WAY to the Throne cleansed and purified for believers, so they had full access.

The comments about various texts is correct. All have been 'massaged'. Even the Jews were forbidden the Septuagint and they rewrote the Masoretic text making sure they removed any reference to the 'two powers in heaven'. But then Qumran, just as Yahweh designed.

No scripture version is useful unless it has Hebrew (ancient), Aramaic, (Targums), Greek (old) and Qumran scholarship used in compiling it. No Augustinian theology is trustworthy and very little of the church fathers should be considered. Second temple literature (Hebrew) should also be considered in understanding the context of the scriptures, ancient or modern.

Interlinear is good too. Check out 'monogenese' to see what I mean. None of the various church councils can be really trusted and bad theology (as a power base) was handed down to us. The various creeds and the Westminster Confession are all horribly wrong on several counts.

It is what it is. And it is sad how the Lord is so wrongfully misrepresented in much of man-ology!!

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

15 minutes ago, nzkev said:

We were given the bible in English The Received Texts Received by the holy Spirit

I agree with this. And along this language thought, I recently heard that the Apostles as well as Jesus seem to be quoting from the Greek Septuagint rather than any Hebrew text. That surprised me but perhaps it's true. I think it's useful to know the ancient words but some folks lose sight of the Lord by getting hung up on this word or that word. So there are advantages to using English Bibles because by comparing various translations you can often get a better understanding than by using only 1 translation. And let us not forget that ultimately the Holy Spirit guides us in relation to God. (we mustn't get hung up on that neither) We also have each other and many professional scholars today who try to help in our understanding. Never before has mankind had so much input from various sources. We should use as many as we need.

As often as we remember the Lords death and drink of His cup, it is a holy day...

this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Man is very unreliable, and what was handed down to us was world wars, Catholics on one side and protestants on the other, all murdering in the name of Gd as their preachers blessed them in it

The typical believer from that evil deception has an evil tongue, coming from the evil heart, they attack for nothing and they defend when they are the blasphemers.

What is good though, is every person gives account for every idle word they speak, and their actions of selfishness have no defence.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Galatians 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but THAT WHICH COMETH OUT OF THE MOUTH, THIS DEFILETH A MAN.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the TONGUE among our members, that it DEFILETH THE WHOLE BODY, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and BRIDLETH NOT HIS TONGUE, but DECEIVETH HIS OWN HEART, this MAN'S RELIGION IS VAIN.

Matthew 15:19 FOR OUT OF THE HEART PROCEED EVIL THOUGHTS, murders, adulteries, FORNICATIONS, THEFTS, FALSE WITNESS, BLASPHEMIES:
20 THESE ARE THE THINGS WHICH DEFILE A MAN: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

VERSIONS OF BIBLES AND CARTAIN DAYS DEFILE NOT, WHAT DEFILES IS ABOVE