IGNORED

what is your opinion on modern day feminism? what about men's right movement?

Equippers

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Colossians 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Colossians 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies
For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church

1 Corinthians 3:For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Romans 16:3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,515
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  11

35 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

The church was not given a mandate to be involved in political activism...only to go and make disciples.  The gospel is our only mandate.  Jesus did not involve Himself in political things...He FLED the temptation of being crowned king of Israel.  Injustices in the world are not our business in terms of activism, except that as Christians we do what we can individually to help a suffering neighbour, or a church as a whole can offer relief and help within a neighbourhood.  However, when injustices are occurring within the body of  Christ....it needs to be addressed.  Not our business to judge those outside, but to judge those inside the church.

Well said.

2 Chronicles 7:14  If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (emphasis, mine)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

No person can speak demeaning of anyone else, we are blessed when we have such a path.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

As for healing, it goes more than a land, it goes for individuals, so our ways should please the Lord if we want no enemies..

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalm 46:9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Job 34:29 When he giveth quietness, who then can maketrouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

*****PHILIPPIANS 2:21 FOR ALL SEEK THEIR OWN NOT THE THINGS WHICH ARE JESUS CHRISTS*****

PSALM 94:17 UNLESS THE LORD HAD BEEN MY HELP MY SOUL HAD ALMOST DWELT IN SILENCE 

1 TIMOTHY 2:11 let the woman learn in silence with --all subjection-- 2:12 but I suffer not a woman to teach nor to usurp authority over the man but to be in silence 

1 PETER 2:15 for so is the will of GOD that with well doing you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men 

1 CORINTHIANS 14:34 let your women keep silence in the churches --- for it is not permitted unto them to speak --- but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law

ACTS 10:34 then peter opened his mouth and said of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons --10:35-- but in every nation he that feareth HIM and worketh righteousness is --- accepted with HIM

EPHESIANS 5:24 therefore as the church is subject unto CHRIST so let the wives be to their own husbands --in every thing -- 5:25 husbands love your wives even as CHRIST loved the church and gave himself for it --5:26 -- that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by --THE WORD--

1 CORINTHIANS 10:32 GIVE NON OFFENCE NEITHER TO THE JEWS NOR TO THE GENTILES NOR TO THE CHURCH OF GOD 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/20/1989

God created Man and Woman different, but equal. That's why he made Eve from Adam's side, not from his heel to be his slave, nor from his head to be his lord, but from his heart, to be a beloved and treasured companion. And all of holy Scripture says that the husband is the head of the wife and of the household. And every Christian wife, with godly love, who accepts this God-ordained order, will be blessed. Every Christian husband must know it is his responsibility to lead in love, just as Christ leads and loves His Church. Modern feminism was designed by those who hate men and whose thinking is foreign to the Gospel, not by those who see everyone, both men and women, through God's eyes. A Christian society or household respects man's headship. Every husband should love his wife as his own body, his own flesh and heart, as the Word of God teaches. A Christian society always respects woman and is chivalrous. A gentleman is he who treats women with respect, remembering the Mother of God was a Woman, and seeing in every woman her image. Modern feminism is all about denying or overthrowing man's headship and is not of God.

Edited by Xavier
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/17/2019 at 12:15 PM, Equippers said:

what is your opinion of men's rights movement?

There's a men's right movement?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 10/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Equippers said:

how the movement promote this idea all allegations of sexual misconduct should not just be taken seriously as in an impartial and thorough investigation must be carried out. But all allegation must be believed as in taken at face value. Which goes against  the fundamental legal principle (which i believe is also a Christian principle) that is a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Based on my extensive experience with this “movement” that is simply not true. First, I actually question whether there is a movement outside of Hollywood and other industries where an accusation would end up in the newspapers. I know women who have come forward and have been brushed aside. 

Second, all of the public firings we have read about  occurred because the victim went public with accusations that had already been known, investigated and kept secret.

It’s a myth that all a woman has to do is come forward with an accusation and a man gets fired. That sets the company up for a major lawsuit as well as the accuser.  A woman can’t just make up an accusation against a man and get him fired without facing a major lawsuit. It’s called defamation.

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

48 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

There's a men's right movement?

No there is not. 

1 hour ago, Xavier said:

God created Man and Woman different, but equal. That's why he made Eve from Adam's side, not from his heel to be his slave, nor from his head to be his lord, but from his heart, to be a beloved and treasured companion. And all of holy Scripture says that the husband is the head of the wife and of the household. And every Christian wife, with godly love, who accepts this God-ordained order, will be blessed. Every Christian husband must know it is his responsibility to lead in love, just as Christ leads and loves His Church. Modern feminism was designed by those who hate men and whose thinking is foreign to the Gospel, not by those who see everyone, both men and women, through God's eyes. A Christian society or household respects man's headship. Every husband should love his wife as his own body, his own flesh and heart, as the Word of God teaches. A Christian society always respects woman and is chivalrous. A gentleman is he who treats women with respect, remembering the Mother of God was a Woman, and seeing in every woman her image. Modern feminism is all about denying or overthrowing man's headship and is not of God.

No Christian man leads in love, because love is not His, God is love. Anything a man has, was given to him. What has he got to lead with ?

Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

That is why this leading man, as you describe, is testified of his position in life, with regards to Christ, not as a leader but as one who does these:

Luke 14:When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Psalm 99:5 Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.

Psalm 132:7 We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Revelation 14:And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

It is funny, the men who only can show scripture to rule over women, and they do not even realise they are JUST THE SAME, even though they like to think they have a "personal relationship" for themselves :)

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ACTS 14:21 and when they had preached the gospel to that city and had taught many they returned again to Lystra and to iconium and Antioch --14:22-- confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting them to continue in the faith --- AND THAT WE MUST THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION --- ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD 

PSALM 56:10 in GOD will I praise HIS word in THE LORD will I praise HIS word --56:11-- IN GOD HAVE I PUT MY TRUST -- I WILL NOT BE AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME 

PSALM 112:7 he shall not be afraid of evil tidings his heart is fixed trusting in THE LORD

2 TIMOTHY 2:4 no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life that he may please HIM who hath chosen him to be a soldier 

1 CORINTHIANS 6:7 NOW THEREFORE THERE IS UTTERLY A FAULT AMONG YOU BECAUSE YOU GO TO LAW ONE WITH ANOTHER --- WHY DO YOU NOT RATHER TAKE WRONG --- WHY DO YOU NOT RATHER SUFFER YOURSELVES TO BE DEFRAUDED ---

1 PETER 4:15 but let none of you suffer as a murderer or as a thief or as an evil doer --- or as a busy body in other mens matters 

JUDE 1:14 and enoch also the seventh from adam prophesied of these saying behold THE LORD cometh with ten thousands of HIS saints --1:15-- to execute judgement upon all and to convince all that are ungodly among them of their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against HIM

JUDE 1:16 THESE ARE MURMERERS COMPLAINERS WALKING AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS --- AND THEIR MOUTH SPEAKETH GREAT SWELLING WORDS HAVING MENS PERSONS IN ADMIRATION BECAUSE OF ADVANTAGE 

ROMANS 12:9 DEARLY BELOVED AVENGE NOT YOURSELVES BUT RATHER GIVE PLACE UNTO WRATH FOR IT IS WRITTEN --- VENGEANCE IS MINE --- I WILL REPAY SAITH THE LORD 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST