IGNORED

worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Adam777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

The topics are prophecy

Prophecies are of no private interpretation:

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Prophecy is very important, it is the testimony of Jesus Christ that is the Spirit of prophecy

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Then understand, that He also is:

the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him

the spirit of wisdom and understanding,

the spirit of counsel and might,

the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots

because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

If you understand, the testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy, which is also, THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND MIGHT, the spirit of knowledge AND OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD

And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord

THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, DO I HATE.

COUNSEL IS MINE, and sound WISDOM: I AM, UNDERSTANDING; I HAVE STRENGTH.

By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

This testimony of Christ,(who is the Spirit of prophecy and is wisdom and might) is confirmed already in these ones, who bare record of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, as that fiery flying serpant the dragon made war with the remnant of Israel, who keep the commandments of Christ,  because THEY HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST, killed for that word of GOd and for the testimony which they held) the testimony of Jesus Christ) and they overcame him ( the devil, gog and magog and Armageddon,) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death, as this is that testimony of Jesus Christ which is the Spirit of prophecy, which also is THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND MIGHT, the spirit of knowledge AND OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD, and by Him Kings reign..

By me kings reign, and princes decree justice

Acts 4:26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ

for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,

which keep the commandments of God,

and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1 Corinthians 1:6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

Revelation 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

John 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 14:26   But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Acts 5:32   And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

John 5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Matthew 26:60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,