• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I would like help.

How to I defend to a muslim the bible has not been changed over time but the Quaran has.

Also, there is no evidence Jesus Did not die on the cross. He did!

In general they believe jews, christians, etc changed the bible but their book was spoken by word and never changed still in arabic

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

6 hours ago, Shaza said:

I would like help.

How to I defend to a muslim the bible has not been changed over time but the Quaran has.

Also, there is no evidence Jesus Did not die on the cross. He did!

In general they believe jews, christians, etc changed the bible but their book was spoken by word and never changed still in arabic

Point them to the dead sea scrolls. The Book of Isaiah has been found in its entirety therein with little change over 2000 years, this is an evidence of the accuracy and diligence of the scribes in Judaism. 

Also, no other Book has more existing and extant manuscripts, to back up the unchanging nature of the text. NO OTHER BOOK, not the Koran, not the works of Plato, not the Hindu manuscripts, not even Shakespeare has this much evidence to backup their claims, and we do not doubt their authenticity.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

A basic rule in debates is if one makes a claim then one must supply evidence for that claim.

If a muslim says Jesus did not die on the cross ask them.

What evidence do you have for that belief?

Be prepared with statements from historians that support the claim that Jesus died on the cross. use coldcasechristianity.

Are argumentative are you?

It is the quran that says Jesus was not crucified but that someone else was crucified in his place! It was allah who did this deception and who also permitted the disciples to believe in Jesus's death and resurection. So it is allah who caused the Christian church to form. Why did he do this?