IGNORED

For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Adam777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

God has warned us, that what the Holy Apostle Paul has told us, confuses all the ones who are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE, to their OWN DESTRUCTION

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

The Lord enabled Paul with the Holy Spirit, counting him FAITHFUL, WHO WAS BEFORE a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, 

for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Holy Apostle Paul of the Lord, described as the chief of sinners, now preaches the faith that once he destroyed, and the people glorified God in him.

Apostle Paul continues, and explains why he said he is the chief of sinners:

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

And they glorified God in me.( being a chief sinner and a Holy Apostle of the Lord are done by satan in us, then turning for the Lord in us)

2 Timothy 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Galatians 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
24 And they glorified God in me.

Paul's past non Christian ways, were, not being able to do the things we would, as in the first covenant, as the good we wanted to do in that covenant we could not do, as the law was not magnified and written in the heart through the Holy Spirit yet.

Paul  in Romans 7 talks about the law, ( which we are no longer under/old covenant)

"YE ALSO ARE BECOME DEAD TO THE LAW BY THE BODY OF CHRIST

For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law,

work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death

But now WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE LAW , that BEING DEAD WHEREIN WE WERE HELD;"

"If while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

FOR I THROUGH THE LAW AM DEAD TO THE LAW, THAT I MIGHT LIVE UNTO GOD.

I am CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST"

"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God"

Apostle Paul shows us, we are delivered from the law, which we were held as dead in it.

Then sums up, we now serve in newness of Spirit, not in oldness of that letter of the law.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 2:17  But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

The commandment( under the law) which was ordained to life, gave us death, as we could not continue in that covenant and law..

"Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law

And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death."

All of this has had to be testified to the Jews, (they had this first covenant which a man lives in them if he keeps them, and they could not )

Ezekiel 20:11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them.

"That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith

why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?"

Romans 7: 8What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses

Acts15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

This is the continious testimony to the Hebrews, as they had this first covenant and it is neccesery to reveal how the change occurs.

"For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

if then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good

for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not."

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Holy Apostle Paul again tells the matter deeply, how he is carnal, not spiritual.

Because the Hebrews had carnal ordinances, not Spiritual:

"THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH WAS ORDAINED TO LIFE, I FOUND TO BE UNTO DEATH"

"not AFTER THE LAW OF A CARNAL COMMANDMENT, but after the power of an endless life.

For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

For there is verily A DISANNULING OF THE COMMANDMENT GOING BEFORE FOR THE WEAKNESS and unprofitableness thereof."

Romans 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Hebrews 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Romans 8:3 FOR WHAT THE LAW COULD NOT DO ( the law/first covenant carnal commandment we are no longer under) , IN THAT IT WAS WEAK THROUGH THE FLESH,

Again, when Holy Apostle of the Holy Lord God describes himself as carnal and not Spiritual, this is how man is, in the first covenant, and man before they receive this new covenant, which is Christ..

"could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, 

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

In this carnal law, evil was present, as no Holy Ghost was given yet. Israel had to have this fully testified to them...

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: 

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Ye men of Israel, hear these words"

This is that first covenant to Israel of the carnal commandment:

"I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me"

"For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:"

" But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin (carnal law of sin and death, carnal commandment of the first covenant) which is in my members."

It is all revealed,  Paul says..

"For I delight in the law of God after the inward man", and the Lord had spoken exactly the same about Israel who were trapped in this first carnal commandment covenant..

"Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God:they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God."

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Isaiah 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Apostle Paul concludes for the Jews, serving the law of God with the mind,(previous carnal commandment going forth) and now we are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW( which we served with our mind only, which was weak in a carnal commandment)

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held"

"who shall deliver me from the body of this death"

"with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

This is Hard to understand for "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls" as what Holy Apostle Paul of the Holy Lord Jesus Christ speaks, is wrested to the destruction of those who are unstable.

Is it not unstable to not recognise, all Apostle Paul described was not himself, who is this wretched man, when the Lord testifies for us, they have this testified to those who are unstable, who do not know, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

"O wretched man that I am"

"and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:"

Who shall deliver us?

Christ delivered us from that law of sin and death, as He told the non hearing Pharisees, the Son made us free indeed( from sin in the body of this death)

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, 

God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Hebrews 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

If we are led of the Spirit of Christ, we are no longer under the carnal commandment of the law, which we cannot do the things we would as told here again. 

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Then after we are under this new covenant of the Spirit, it is strong, not WEAK, notice the change right now, sin took occasion by that commandment that went before in weakness and a carnal commandment, and that law was WEAK THROUGH THE FLESH, it was DISANNULLED, CHANGED, and now, I can do all things through CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME

Romans 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh

Hebrews 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

Hebrews 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

These are the limited verses people abuse, thinking when Apostle Paul says he cannot do what he wants, and does evil, that this excuses them to do the evil they do.

If any of these who use Romans 7 for an excuse to continue doing evil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, can they discuss this openly and fairly, or prefer to hide away from that type of thorough discussion, to have labelled Christ as the minister of sin and His Holy Apostles as corrupt examples to follow, instead of being able to acknowledge they misunderstood and acknowledge how all parts are now revealed and simply too. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

Sorry I do not understand your title for this thread.

Would you put it in simple English so I can respond to you.

• Thanks 1

The title for this thread must already be simple, it is a verse of scripture regarding our Lord Jesus Christ, and it is the simplicity that is in Christ..

Hebrews 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Sorry I do not understand your title for this thread.

Would you put it in simple English so I can respond to you.

17 minutes ago, Adam777 said:

The title for this thread must already be simple, it is a verse of scripture regarding our Lord Jesus Christ, and it is the simplicity that is in Christ..

I'm sorry Adam777, but Who me would be correct this time. The topic's title and content of to OP tends to completely lost by the result of scripture bombing. Please don't take offense at the observation, as nothing of the kind is intended, but it's a conglomerate of confusion.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,901
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

30 minutes ago, Adam777 said:

Hebrews 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

What's your exegesis then, Adam777?

exegesis
[ˌɛksɪˈdʒiːsɪs]
NOUN
  1. critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture.
    "the task of biblical exegesis"
    synonyms:
    interpretation · explanation · exposition · explication · elucidation · clarification · gloss · annotation [Oxford Dictionary Online]

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm sorry Adam777, but Who me would be correct this time. The topic's title and content of to OP tends to completely lost by the result of scripture bombing. Please don't take offense at the observation, as nothing of the kind is intended, but it's a conglomerate of confusion.

Jesus Christ spoke like that, didn't He, without showing what He was talking about, to reject what anyone approached him with without explaining any part of it?

But the unjust knows what shame ?

They also are testified by the Lord, TO NOT UNDERSTAND JUDGMENT

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lordwhich exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Zephaniah 3:5 The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Proverbs 21:15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

5 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

What's your exegesis then, Adam777?

exegesis
[ˌɛksɪˈdʒiːsɪs]

NOUN
  1. critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture.
    "the task of biblical exegesis"
    synonyms:
    interpretation · explanation · exposition · explication · elucidation · clarification · gloss · annotation [Oxford Dictionary Online]

Isaiah 28:Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Genesis 40:8 And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

The length of this post was practically a guarantee that nobody would read it.I am certain that this was not your goal .....please shorten them if you would be so kind....

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Just a copy and paste. You can see that by the double <CR> spaces.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

13 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

What do you mean, correct this time !

As a compulsive Know All I am always right ;)

• Haha 1