Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

The word of God answers many of our questions, but many questions are not directly answered or are vague. I'm sure in Heaven all our questions will be answered to our complete satisfaction. How that will occur I can't even speculate. When we are resurrected / Raptured; will that knowledge be automatically given to us? Eternity is a long time, I suspect we will be constantly learning new things during eternity? Will we be given the opportunity to directly ask Jesus a question we always wondered about?

Suppose we were standing in a long line in Heaven, and given the opportunity to ask Jesus just one question He would answer. Then we had to go to the back of the line again for our next question.

What would be the very first question you would want to ask the Lord?

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

If I’m in heaven then I don’t have to ask if He really loves me, so I would ask:

1. What was the point of bringing children into the world just to suffer and die(I spent time in the NICU and never understood this)?

2. Why did He create sex when it causes so many problems, even in the Church(I.e. adultery, rape, child molestation, addictions, ruined marriages, trafficking etc.)

Sorry I asked two.

• Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

I have a million and one questions I would ask Him right now but something tells my heart when I stand before Him, I'll have all the answers I need; so I think instead of asking a question, I'll just take an extra Jesus hug and then go back to end of the line again.

• Loved it! 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,922
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

15 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The word of God answers many of our questions, but many questions are not directly answered or are vague. I'm sure in Heaven all our questions will be answered to our complete satisfaction. How that will occur I can't even speculate. When we are resurrected / Raptured; will that knowledge be automatically given to us? Eternity is a long time, I suspect we will be constantly learning new things during eternity? Will we be given the opportunity to directly ask Jesus a question we always wondered about?

Suppose we were standing in a long line in Heaven, and given the opportunity to ask Jesus just one question He would answer. Then we had to go to the back of the line again for our next question.

What would be the very first question you would want to ask the Lord?

For sake of this discussion my question would be the same as it is now, "How can I best serve you?" I like to think we will be released from any earthly concerns we may have at this time.

But here are a few verses for consideration along these lines: (There are many more)

Rom 12:1-2

(1)  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

(2)  And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1Jn 3:1-2

(1)  Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew him not.

(2)  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

2Co 3:17-18
(17)  Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

(18)  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

14 minutes ago, TheAimes said:

I have a million and one questions I would ask Him right now

It would be interesting to see a thread about what Christians would ask Him right now.

Thinking about Scripture, it’s interesting to see what questions people in His midst actually asked, such as: 

“Why was this man born blind?”

”Can you tell my sister to help me with cleaning?”

”Who will be the greatest in the Kingdom?”

”Can you tell my brother to divide the inheritance?”

”How should we pray?”

”Show us the Father and we will be satisfied.”

etc. etc.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I would ask about the whereabouts of the most Precious Object in this Universe.....The Blood -Splattered Heavenly Mercy Seat.....I wanna see it and Worship  the One who gave it it’s Value....

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Daniel and John fell at his feet as if dead. I'd probably just pass out...and when I awoke, just cry because of how much he loved me.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Why me Lord?

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/05/1968

I'm thinking if we're standing in a long line we are either in hell or at the DMV. "Why is there a line?" 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,922
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

43 minutes ago, TraceMalin said:

I'm thinking if we're standing in a long line we are either in hell or at the DMV. "Why is there a line?" 

Yeah! :emot-shakehead: Perish the thought of queuing for anything...

• Thumbs Up 2