• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

If I’m in heaven then I don’t have to ask if He really loves me, so I would ask:

1. What was the point of bringing children into the world just to suffer and die(I spent time in the NICU and never understood this)?

2. Why did He create sex when it causes so many problems, even in the Church(I.e. adultery, rape, child molestation, addictions, ruined marriages, trafficking etc.)

Sorry I asked two.

I would say you do not have any right ever to ask God(Jesus) why he allows children to suffer and die because you didn't suffer greatly as a child.  However I have the right to ask Jesus but I would not: because I am born again/saved. I have the genuine right because I suffered greatly at the age of 8 at the hands of my sadistic  pedophile grade 3 public school teacher. I was not a born again/saved Christian at that time so I did not have access to the all-comforting presence of the most dear person,the Holy Spirit, so my abuse by my evil, sadistically violent, pedophile public school teacher was incredibly unbearable and painful for me. My 6 year old younger sister(she comforted me during my abuse time) has a true right to ask God why she suffered terribly and died at the age 6 and a half. People only have the right to ask God about their own suffering.

Dozens of Christian children in the Protestant Zion Church's Sunday school in Sri Lanka actually volunteered to die for Christ Jesus on Easter Sunday,2019; and then about 30 minutes later half of them were murdered by a stupid,evil terrorist bomber.(Some atheists around the world received Christ because they heard of the courage and passion for Christ of these born again children.) Some of the children left alive are blind, have tubes going from their brain to their kidneys and other terrible injuries.(Please pray for them-thanks a lot:group-hug:;their story is in "Christianity Today" online.) Yet they still so greatly love Christ Jesus and would not constantly ask Him why they are suffering. They know they have God's grace and our most beloved , all-comforting Holy Spirit. Those kids also know this life is over very quickly whether you live only 1 year or suffer for 120 years; and they cherish their broken lives now on earth as true Sons and Daughters of the Most High God,Jesus, and as inheritors of his promise that our glorious Father God will give them everything(the Kingdom of God/Heaven itself). Those kids have great hope, faith and love for and in Jesus because they are truly born of God/saved. They really know they are his and he will Never leave them .

Jesus of Nazareth was(and is) the Almighty God, yet he, to save all those who believe IN him(not superficially just"about" him;a true Christian will miss Jesus- just as a parent will miss a beloved child if they haven't seen them for a few days -if they haven't spoken to/prayed to Jesus for a couple of days)as Savior and God, allowed himself to be beaten to a pulp in the Face by muscular guards with a hard and heavy stick;  then Christ allowed a cap of 2 inch long sharp-as-needles thorns to be shoved hard onto his Godly-human head; then he allowed muscular guards to scourge(whip-I'm explaining for the youth) him many,many dozens of times with METAL-tipped whips(his intestines were exposed because the metal whips ripped his flesh according to pathologists.) Then he allowed himself to be forced to carry a  heavy cross-beam for miles after all the most brutal torture ever; then Christ allowed himself to be nailed by 6-7 inch iron nails by his hands and feet onto a wooden cross (pathologists say that the nails in his hands would grind constantly against a certain nerve causing near infinite pain.) Then he allowed for the Cross he was nailed onto to be lifted up and shoved violently into the ground causing even more excruciating pain.....and that was just the beginning.  Then he allowed himself to become sin, even though he was the sinless perfectly righteous Almighty God-man; and this was more painful to Jesus Christ than the physical torture. Then he allowed himself to hang crucified on his Cross in pure emotional and physical agony for hours and die. This all actually happened to Jesus who was/is the Eternal Almighty God the Son(some people who said they were Christians told me when I was a teenager that Jesus is God but he is not Almighty God-they are totally wrong.)

Thankfully for true Christians Jesus Christ caused himself to rise bodily from the dead[John 2:19].(The famous Nazareth Inscription gives historical evidence of Christ's empty tomb and resurrection according to the *preeminent(greatest) Roman historian Gaetano De Sanctis, and other historians such as America's own Clyde E. Billington.) Please see one of the archeological/historical proofs of Christ's resurrection, in the links, by professor Billington (though please understand dear youth that faith, given by God, is still needed to truly believe IN Christ; pray to Christ Jesus and ask him for faith and love for him):

https://creation.com/nazareth-inscription-1

https://creation.com/nazareth-inscription-2

All praise and love to the Lord God, who are : our Most High Glorious heavenly Dad, and the Most High Lord Jesus and the Most High sweet Holy Spirit.

Sweet people of all colors in America and all nations, please believe IN Jesus Christ as your Saviour and God. Christ Jesus is the only way you can live forever in perfect happiness in heaven. Please understand dear youth around the globe, most of the greatest scientists, such as James Clerk Maxwell, and Michael Faraday and kiwi Ernest Rutherford and Werner Heisenberg(won the physics Nobel prize for creating Quantum Theory) and Americans William Josiah Gibbs and Juan Maldacena, believe/believed in Christ as their Savior and God. Far,far more importantly God's only true word, the Bible, declares Jesus Christ is the only Savior and the true God. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, rontiger said:

I would say you do not have any right ever to ask God(Jesus) why he allows children to suffer and die because you didn't suffer greatly as a child. 

I’m very sorry for what you went through. 

My son suffered (thankfully God healed him)and I saw other babies suffering who didn’t make it. The NICU is one of the most heartbreaking places on earth and it changes you once you spend time there. 

And people asked Christ all sorts of questions while He walked the earth. 

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 10/21/2019 at 1:21 PM, Dennis1209 said:

The word of God answers many of our questions, but many questions are not directly answered or are vague. I'm sure in Heaven all our questions will be answered to our complete satisfaction. How that will occur I can't even speculate. When we are resurrected / Raptured; will that knowledge be automatically given to us? Eternity is a long time, I suspect we will be constantly learning new things during eternity? Will we be given the opportunity to directly ask Jesus a question we always wondered about?

Suppose we were standing in a long line in Heaven, and given the opportunity to ask Jesus just one question He would answer. Then we had to go to the back of the line again for our next question.

What would be the very first question you would want to ask the Lord?

One thing about questions: Sometimes we have to learn some things before we'll understand the answer. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

19 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

One thing about questions: Sometimes we have to learn some things before we'll understand the answer. 

I'll go along with that! That's very wise...

One thing that has never been said of me: Your the sharpest tool in the shed, or the brightest bulb in the house :noidea:

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

37 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll go along with that! That's very wise...

One thing that has never been said of me: Your the sharpest tool in the shed, or the brightest bulb in the house :noidea:

You could be depending on the others in the shed or house, such is the nature of relativity. At about 1.8288metres (6foot) I quite often find myself being the tallest person in a group, until someone taller happens along and I have to concede defeat (always pun 4 fun folks).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

8 hours ago, OneLight said:

I know this is just a fun question, but in all reality, we do read in 1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Many places in scripture seem to have dual or more meanings and implications; this verse seems to have more than one meaning and application? There sure is a lot of thought to ponder and meditate on in this small verse. The last part of 1 Cor 13:12 makes me think part of the meaning is; that when we get to Heaven, we will not need introductions. I will know and recognize say Moses or Samson, and they me? We're not told but I've wondered; how did Peter, John and James recognize Moses and Elijah from a distance at Christ's transfiguration, centuries removed with no paintings, drawings or photographs???

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Many places in scripture seem to have dual or more meanings and implications; this verse seems to have more than one meaning and application? There sure is a lot of thought to ponder and meditate on in this small verse. The last part of 1 Cor 13:12 makes me think part of the meaning is; that when we get to Heaven, we will not need introductions. I will know and recognize say Moses or Samson, and they me? We're not told but I've wondered; how did Peter, John and James recognize Moses and Elijah from a distance at Christ's transfiguration, centuries removed with no paintings, drawings or photographs???

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

I see this the same way as you do, and perhaps even deeper then who is who.  God knows us completely, no hidden secret places or thoughts at all.  That is how we are known, and as scripture states, that is  how we will know also, with His purity and fullness, only because He gives it to us, His children.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

If I had one question I would ask why I couldn't ask more than one question. ;)

Okay, I would ask why did He create Lucifer if He knew that he'd betray Him?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, dailyprayerwarrior said:

.If I had one question I would ask why I couldn't ask more than one question. ;)

Okay, I would ask why did He create Lucifer if He knew that he'd betray Him?

The potential to oppose the will of God is inherent among those who serve Him. As sentient beings when we become aware of one thing we also have the potential to be aware of it's opposite, thus Lucifer is representative of opposition to the will of God. Someone else may like to elaborate on the pride involved in seeking to usurp the sovereignty of God...

(There have been some major threads on this subject.)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

thumbnailCAXV1VMO.jpg.8348029ddd17d236cbd12021135976e0.jpg

• Loved it! 1