• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

11 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

I feel strongly everyone should leave all such things -the occult, mediums, tarot cards etc alone. Never get involved. 

Wholehearted in agreement with you there, and wish I hadn't. However, because of the involvement I more than dabbled in, I am now freed from all bondages associated, and can minister to those who've become entangled. Praise the Lord, He loosed the the chains of captivity! 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, other one said:

But, unfortunately, some of us have way in the past before we knew better....            Melinda is correct in we should not be involved in any of that.

When I was in college I used a board with a young lady I was kind of dating....    the board told us we would get married and when that we would have kids....   girl first then a boy....   and when....   and that  my wife would develop an incurable desease and cut her life a bit short and would make our life difficult....  some other minor things but it did all happen just as the board said.

I thought it odd to say such things since neither of us was spouse shopping and neither of us thought the board was anything but a silly game.

We finally left the board but the damage was done to me...     After neither of us were touching any part of the board I just whispered "are you for real" and the puck moved itself to cover the Yes area of the board.....   and I picked up a demon hitchhiker for the next ten years or so.    And that is a really long ugly story that I don't get into.

And what I find rather disturbing is that there are some churches using the board with a new name and supposedly are getting in touch with angels to answer questions and offer advice....   Gods angels don't interface with us that way.   The Holy Spirit covers that for us.    Occasionally one might drop by to help you out of a bad situation but not to talk to you through some board....

God bless you other one, and thank you for sharing. Perhaps someone might come across your testimony on here one day, and think twice about dabbling in the occult, and the potential consequences. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/05/1968

6 hours ago, VOG said:

I agree with you .We don’t celebrate Halloween .true followers of Christ know that.

I guess I'm not a true follower of Christ. Farewell Worthy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I am one of many experts when it comes to Halloween .I used to be a kid .Its all about getting the most free candy that you can get your mitts on before time runs out. “Thats it.....that’s all.....there ain’t no more”, as a wise man once said.....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I wasn't going to share my own experience in such things but, perhaps I should:

By the Grace of God, I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior at about age eleven. When I was 14-15 I had a girlfriend that lived a long way from me and I would ride my bike over to see her now and then. She had a single parent home living with her mother, her mother was an alcoholic and her dad divorced her mother [just a little back ground info if it relates in any way?]

One night this girl friend breaks out a Ouija board game and says let's play. I said, O.K., I had never heard the name or anything about it before? This was the one and only time I ever seen the Ouija game since. Anyway, I'll say some strange things occurred that rationally could not be explained, unless there was an invisible third person in the room we didn't know was there. Being young, dumb and stupid; inside myself I could feel I shouldn't be doing this and never did it again.

This was a nice clean cut young lady. I introduced one of my friends to her sister around this time, they eventually married are are married to this day, or they were last time I sent a Christmas card a couple of decades ago? I can't say that Ouija or dabbling in the occult caused anything but, I was told she leads a tormented life and has been disowned by her family, is a slave to drugs and homeless; as of twenty some years ago. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

4 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Wholehearted in agreement with you there, and wish I hadn't. However, because of the involvement I more than dabbled in, I am now freed from all bondages associated, and can minister to those who've become entangled. Praise the Lord, He loosed the the chains of captivity! 

Amen

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

17 minutes ago, TraceMalin said:

I guess I'm not a true follower of Christ. Farewell Worthy. 

TraceMalin I sent you an inbox.I apologise if you have been offended.No harm meant.Remaining in the Vine and The Vine reveals the mysteries unknown to the world who deems everything is fine. Jesus loves everyone and none is perfect including me but we grow Everyday by remaining in the Only Vine.Have a blessed week brother.Shalom.

5 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi

I am interested in what happened. Would you mind telling us or maybe message me privately. No need for any detail just an idea of your experience and how you recovered from it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I bought a thing of tarot cards years ago, when I was ignorant. I started reading through the little booklet that came with it, explaning the cards, and it just sounded like a bunch of mystic babble. This card means such and such with a cycle of the sun and such and such blah blah. I'm glad it seemed stupid though, as I didn't finish reading and simply tossed them in the trash. Perfect waste of $15.

It makes no sense to try and dabble in such things. Even if you could walk away without harm, you put yourself at risk. It's like playing the knife game. You're likely to stab your hand or lose fingers, and if you don't, you've gained nothing. It's pure foolishness.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

My old friend had denied her faith in Christ because she doesn't believe the Bible.  She had leaned to hypnotize herself while practicing thai quando and complained that one time she couldn't bring herself out of it.  She had also practiced meditation and other Eastern religious practices, and says that all religions lead to God.  She prays to her dead mother, even though I have warned her that she is praying to a demon.  She also had demonic nightmares that are so bad she is terrified to go to sleep.  She she is disappointed that I don't respect her religion that she claims works for her.  All I can do is continue praying for her and love her, even though my heart is breaking that she does not love the truth which would set her free.  She cannot say the words "Jesus is Lord" even though she once did when we were baptized together in the 10 the grade.  Father God, please have mercy on her and open her eyes and ears to the truth, and save her soul.  In the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen

• Praying! 2
  • Praise God! 1