Ouija Boards and spirits

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Those who have and experiences spiritual battles with the unseen forces, would surely know that all those occult, Halloween and things that seems harmless are just subtle ways the devil uses to draw men to his camp and keep them there.  The bible warns explicitly to have NOTHING  to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

I will quote the following scripture as often as it warrants, to remind believers what they are up against, i.e the unseen things that masquerade as innocence. 

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

Those who have and experiences spiritual battles with the unseen forces, would surely know that all those occult, Halloween and things that seems harmless are just subtle ways the devil uses to draw men to his camp and keep them there.  The bible warns explicitly to have NOTHING  to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

I will quote the following scripture as often as it warrants, to remind believers what they are up against, i.e the unseen things that masquerade as innocence. 

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Agree

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Agree! Those who practice/study such things know that these things are "entry points". Did you know that The Exorcist was well-researched before being filmed and it all started with a Ouija Board? Be sober, be vigilant for your adversary the devil roams around like a roaring lion seeking whom he MAY devour.

• Thumbs Up 1

I cannot have such things in the house ever. Even any books describing spiritualism i am naturally repulsed by if i see them in bookshops. 

I am horrified by the unwholesome halloween items commonly seen everywhere at this time and then people dressed up and made up to look like corpses or devils. I shudder!