• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Isaiah 66:1-2 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Last night, in our hotel room in England, was this really nice lounge chair ... and it reminded me of this passage in Isaiah.

The scripture says God's captain chair, His throne, is in heaven... and his footstool is right here on earth! This planet is God's footstool. That means everything – the mountains, the rivers, oceans, your home, under His feet...but, more than that, your problems, your worries, your fears – they are all under His feet as well!

So stop worrying and relax – give those problems over to God, kick up your feet, and rest in Him, realizing that every issue you're dealing with is also truly under His feet, and that He never slumbers or sleeps!

The post Put your feet up! appeared first on Worthy Christian Devotional - Daily Devotions.

Read the entire devotional.