• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

To Jesus do we go;

In all our doubts, in all our fears, in all our confusion. In all that would trouble us. In all that would perplex us, to Jesus do we look. For He has the answers. To lean not on our own understanding. To hope in Him. To stand with our faces towards Him when all would pull us away. To trust in Him, in the large and the small things. To trust His love for us.

To Jesus do we go;

For He sees all, knows all, understands all. For He is the forever good. For He is the forever Teacher,  the forever Instructor, He is forever Lover of us. To this Jesus do we go. 

For scripture says;

“come unto me” says the Lover of our souls. 

To be taught by God and not by ourselves the things of God. To learn this truth. That unless the Lord build the house they labor in vain those that build it. So to Jesus do we go..... so He might build the house. 

Be blessed all as to Jesus we go, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

We are also commanded to be able to give a reason for our faith. That means knowing what and why we believe and to be able to explain it.

Jesus promised that the Spirit would bring to opur remembrance What we had Learned.

That means we need to learn what and why we believe.

If your minister is not teaching you start asking him questions about prove that Jesus really lived?

If he can't find another church.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Not me said:

To Jesus do we go;

In all our doubts, in all our fears, in all our confusion. In all that would trouble us. In all that would perplex us, to Jesus do we look. For He has the answers. To lean not on our own understanding. To hope in Him. To stand with our faces towards Him when all would pull us away. To trust in Him, in the large and the small things. To trust His love for us.

To Jesus do we go;

For He sees all, knows all, understands all. For He is the forever good. For He is the forever Teacher,  the forever Instructor, He is forever Lover of us. To this Jesus do we go. 

For scripture says;

To be taught by God and not by ourselves the things of God. To learn this truth. That unless the Lord build the house they labor in vain those that build it. So to Jesus do we go..... so He might build the house. 

Not Me, 

You have expressed what is in the heart of the Lord so well. The psalmist says that those who KNOW your name will trust you. 

To trust him is to love him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Who me said:

We are also commanded to be able to give a reason for our faith. That means knowing what and why we believe and to be able to explain it.

Jesus promised that the Spirit would bring to opur remembrance What we had Learned.

That means we need to learn what and why we believe.

If your minister is not teaching you start asking him questions about prove that Jesus really lived?

If he can't find another church.

Yes we are......Yes He did.... yes it does. 

As someone who is dead in Christ and growing in Him, I am right where the Lord would have me, for to Him do I go....But thanks for your concern and the truths you put forth.  

So be blessed,  as to Jesus we go, Not me 

1 hour ago, Worship Warriors said:

Not Me, 

You have expressed what is in the heart of the Lord so well. The psalmist says that those who KNOW your name will trust you. 

To trust him is to love him.

Thanks, it does seem the more I go to Him the more of Him do  I see that I can trust.... Which makes me trust Him even the more. Like one feeds the other....which it does, so to know and trust Him the more,  to Jesus do I go. 

May God bless and prosper you in all you do, Not me 

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, Not me said:

Yes we are......Yes He did.... yes it does. 

As someone who is dead in Christ and growing in Him, I am right where the Lord would have me, for to Him do I go....But thanks for your concern and the truths you put forth.  

So be blessed,  as to Jesus we go, Not me 

Thanks, it does seem the more I go to Him the more of Him do  I see that I can trust.... Which makes me trust Him even the more. Like one feeds the other....which it does, so to know and trust Him the more,  to Jesus do I go. 

May God bless and prosper you in all you do, Not me 

The more of him we see,  the more we love him and trust him.  A heart fascinated in HIM will love much

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Not me said:

To Jesus do we go;

To Jesus do we go;

For scripture says;

@Not me Awesome.

@Worship Warriors  "To trust him is to love him." … 

"True love has no eyes for self.

Perfect love does not know what it is to consider self interest."

"The opposite of evil is to deny self.

"Abstain from all evil.

Edited by In Him
  • Loved it! 1

9 minutes ago, In Him said:

@Not me Awesome.

@Worship Warriors  "To trust him is to love him." … 

"True love has no eyes for self.

Perfect love does not know what it is to consider self interest."

"The opposite of evil is to deny self.

"Abstain from all evil.

Your words brought joy to my heart and put a smile on my face. 

Be most blessed as you continue to go to Jesus that you might grow in Him and be a Great Oak in the Garden of God.

In Christ, Not me