• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Spouse and I just re-watched the movie "WAR ROOM- Prayer is a powerful weapon". It is a great movie about prayer, marriage, and how to do the battle and with whom. It is available on DVD at Walmat and lots of grocery stores. It might be an encouragement for both of you. We both loved it the second time around.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

20 hours ago, Coliseum said:

If you are tired, sister, rest. Rest in Jesus. He holds out his arms and says, "Come. Come to me." He said if you are anxious, give it to him. Stop trying to win. Lose yourself in Him who will sustain you. "Come to me," he softly says.

This is the key..... resting in Jesus.   There is a simplicity of faith, that when you find it, it makes everything easier.

Jesus_and_Children011.jpg.3d6de9e9ed86670def71155cfa1ea092.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Be strong and courageous @Jesusispeace. Remember what I told you in your previous post when you said that things were looking better? I said to not get disheartened when there is a sudden U-turn or fall back to old behaviour. 

There will be downs that will follow the ups, for a while. It will all seem to be going well then it will seem to fall apart to how it was before, maybe even worse at times. Only don't lose heart. These peaks and trofts are necessary but they will all are climbing to an ultimate peak, however erratic that graph may look.

Now, everything is under Yahweh's power and control. If the enemy is attacking you both, understand it in context. Its no more than how a tree could think an axe is evil, as it cuts away at it. But, unknown to the tree, the one who wields it is shaping a fantastic beautiful sculpture for Himself. Therefore, focus on the sculpter and not the edge of the axe, sharp as it may be. 

Don't be so quick to attribute all negative things to demonic activity in your household and instead trust in Yahweh. However, if you are still concerned and don't know how to pray, ask Him to send His angels to protect you and your household, in the authority of the Messiah's Name - then you will know that all that happens afterwards, is by design. 

I can't begin to imagine how tough it is for you as this is just a post in a forum but for you it's every hour. However, be strong and courageous. Be patient and tolerant, knowing how our Father is even moreso with us.  

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2019 at 6:30 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

Be strong and courageous @Jesusispeace. Remember what I told you in your previous post when you said that things were looking better? I said to not get disheartened when there is a sudden U-turn or fall back to old behaviour. 

There will be downs that will follow the ups, for a while. It will all seem to be going well then it will seem to fall apart to how it was before, maybe even worse at times. Only don't lose heart. These peaks and trofts are necessary but they will all are climbing to an ultimate peak, however erratic that graph may look.

Now, everything is under Yahweh's power and control. If the enemy is attacking you both, understand it in context. Its no more than how a tree could think an axe is evil, as it cuts away at it. But, unknown to the tree, the one who wields it is shaping a fantastic beautiful sculpture for Himself. Therefore, focus on the sculpter and not the edge of the axe, sharp as it may be. 

Don't be so quick to attribute all negative things to demonic activity in your household and instead trust in Yahweh. However, if you are still concerned and don't know how to pray, ask Him to send His angels to protect you and your household, in the authority of the Messiah's Name - then you will know that all that happens afterwards, is by design. 

I can't begin to imagine how tough it is for you as this is just a post in a forum but for you it's every hour. However, be strong and courageous. Be patient and tolerant, knowing how our Father is even moreso with us.  

Love & Shalom 

Thank you truly for all your caring and compassionate words.

i have to let you know that your words give me strength and hope!

thank you so much!!! I will keep my head up during this battle 

• Praise God! 1

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/24/2019 at 1:09 PM, Jesusispeace said:

i feel like everything became undone with one argument.

That seems good, it depends how you come across and act during the argument that makes it good when addressing issues or complaining about things.