breathoflife

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

You, Lord, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs.
Here we are given charges against an apostate Israel. At the time that this prophecy concerns apostate Israel has become a harlot. Filled with false gods and worship.

Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots. 8
Their land is full of idols;  they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made. 9
So people will be brought low and everyone humbled—do not forgive them.[a]

This is the time of anti-Christ and we are shown apostate Israel filled with riches this of course during the time when antiChrist does not allow anyone to buy or sell who do not have his mark. Are we to expect he made an exception for apostate Israel and said they don't need the mark? Her military is very powerful represented by horses and chariots beyond number. The prophet appeals to the Lord that He not forgive apostate Israel. The Lord is going to give her a double ration of His wrath when He has apostate Israel drink from the Cup of His Wrath. 

10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty! 11
The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought lowthe Lord alone will be exalted in that day. Isa. 2: 6-11

Now we must determine when the events revealed in the passage take place. When will Israel be in such a state of apostasy. We are told that it is the time when Christ Returns to visibly be seen otherwise known as The Day of the Lord. This is the time when all the proud will be humbled and this is the time when the Lord alone is exalted. There is no doubt this visible return of the Lord has never happened. It will find fulfillment of this will be visibly seen in all His Glory on The Day of The Lord when He comes in judgment. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

The Lord High God. Our God, has a plan for Israel and will never forsake them. He may chastise those who sin and that are in rebellion against Him, but He will not abandon His Children. Ever.

We need to speak humbly about Israel. We need to pray for peace in Jerusalem. 

Edited by Justin Adams

eseRomans 2: 28- 29 tells us that not all Jewish people are Jews if they are one only in the flesh. These Jews who have not been born again will be lost but a faithful remnant will be saved, 144,000 12, 000 from twelve tribes each. This teaching was what the Lord spoke to Nicodemus about and it was taught by Jeremiah as well. There are two streams both in the Jewish people and the Gentiles. One stream is the Israel who believes and the other is the Israel who continues on the Way of Cain rejecting the Lamb. These same two streams make up the Gentile peoples one stream believing and the other stream unbelief. Both these streams, Jew or Gentile, form the one nation of Israel as the two Gentile streams make up the nations of the Gentiles. For each group unbelieving Jews and Gentiles is judgment while believing Jews and Gentiles eternal life. Every promise the Lord has made to Israel or the Gentile nations will be fulfilled exactly as promised by the Lord to Israel and then to the Gentiles. 

Edited by breathoflife

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

You should consider Romans 11.

Thanks for the suggestion what part are you suggesting? Btw I have considered all the books of Scripture from “virgin Israel’ never to rise again to all Israel will be saved. I was confused as how these two extremes could be true. When I found they indeed are true I need to understand and how that applied to prophecy or if it did. It changed everything for me. Israel apostate Israel and faithful Israel have immensely important roles in the End Times as they have had down through history.

replacement theology is alive and unwell with its robbing Israel. But the replacement theology that removes her from prophecy is even worse. Daniel’s 70 Weeks of Years has instead of “Daniel’s people and city had transformed to Rome, Vatican City.. mystery Babylon is thought to be any Gentile city you may choose to throw out there whether it fits or not. An example is when they are trying to understand the various beasts representing Gentile kingdoms there a rises a kingdom unlike any of the other beasts a kingdom that has 10 crowns, 7 heads and ten horns. Those who seek to understand this are hopelessly fitting everyone who does not fit while the one kingdom that fits perfectly is ignored. You see there has in all the world’s history been only one kingdom who had ten kings ruling at the same time.it is a kingdom that has never had world rule and it is as different in every way from all the other world powers. This kingdom is the northern kingdom of Israel if only the nation of Israel would split into two kingdoms it would be perfect. The Prophet Zechariah 11 takes us to those Last Days and what is taking place the nation of Israel is splitting into the same divided kingdom Israel was in Old Testament times she is the 10,, 10 crowns 7 head kingdom she was all those years ago.. sorry I would have to lose these things if I got the biblical quotes so I will be getting Zec. 11 and pasting in a short time. Thanks

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, breathoflife said:

You, Lord, have abandoned your people, the descendants of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and embrace pagan customs.
Here we are given charges against an apostate Israel. At the time that this prophecy concerns apostate Israel has become a harlot. Filled with false gods and worship.

Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots. 8
Their land is full of idols;  they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made. 9
So people will be brought low and everyone humbled—do not forgive them.[a]

This is the time of anti-Christ and we are shown apostate Israel filled with riches this of course during the time when antiChrist does not allow anyone to buy or sell who do not have his mark. Are we to expect he made an exception for apostate Israel and said they don't need the mark? Her military is very powerful represented by horses and chariots beyond number. The prophet appeals to the Lord that He not forgive apostate Israel. The Lord is going to give her a double ration of His wrath when He has apostate Israel drink from the Cup of His Wrath. 

10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty! 11
The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought lowthe Lord alone will be exalted in that day. Isa. 2: 6-11

Now we must determine when the events revealed in the passage take place. When will Israel be in such a state of apostasy. We are told that it is the time when Christ Returns to visibly be seen otherwise known as The Day of the Lord. This is the time when all the proud will be humbled and this is the time when the Lord alone is exalted. There is no doubt this visible return of the Lord has never happened. It will find fulfillment of this will be visibly seen in all His Glory on The Day of The Lord when He comes in judgment. 

You are mistaken: the DAy of the Lord begins at the 6th seal in chapter 6, but Jesus does not return until chapter 19. over 7 years later. How did you miss this? 

Verse ten above is the prophecy that will be fulfilled at the 6th seal. It seems like John almost copied word for word some of it.  That therefore sets the time, so we don't need to determine the time: John has told is it is the start of the Day of the Lord. 

Note, it IS "the Day of the Lord" but the Lord will oversee it from heaven. He does not return to earth to Armageddon (Rev. 19) until the 70th week is finished. Then some unknown time after that.

58 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Thanks for the suggestion what part are you suggesting? Btw I have considered all the books of Scripture from “virgin Israel’ never to rise again to all Israel will be saved. I was confused as how these two extremes could be true. When I found they indeed are true I need to understand and how that applied to prophecy or if it did. It changed everything for me. Israel apostate Israel and faithful Israel have immensely important roles in the End Times as they have had down through history.

replacement theology is alive and unwell with its robbing Israel. But the replacement theology that removes her from prophecy is even worse. Daniel’s 70 Weeks of Years has instead of “Daniel’s people and city had transformed to Rome, Vatican City.. mystery Babylon is thought to be any Gentile city you may choose to throw out there whether it fits or not. An example is when they are trying to understand the various beasts representing Gentile kingdoms there a rises a kingdom unlike any of the other beasts a kingdom that has 10 crowns, 7 heads and ten horns. Those who seek to understand this are hopelessly fitting everyone who does not fit while the one kingdom that fits perfectly is ignored. You see there has in all the world’s history been only one kingdom who had ten kings ruling at the same time.it is a kingdom that has never had world rule and it is as different in every way from all the other world powers. This kingdom is the northern kingdom of Israel if only the nation of Israel would split into two kingdoms it would be perfect. The Prophet Zechariah 11 takes us to those Last Days and what is taking place the nation of Israel is splitting into the same divided kingdom Israel was in Old Testament times she is the 10,, 10 crowns 7 head kingdom she was all those years ago.. sorry I would have to lose these things if I got the biblical quotes so I will be getting Zec. 11 and pasting in a short time. Thanks

I had to chuckle at this:  "Daniel’s 70 Weeks of Years has instead of “Daniel’s people and city had transformed to Rome, Vatican City.. mystery Babylon is thought to be any Gentile city you may choose to throw out there whether it fits or not."  Good job!

Sorry, but the northern ten kingdoms disappeared long ago - never to be seen again. 

there has in all the world’s history been only one kingdom who had ten kings ruling at the same time  I think you miss the entire idea: Ignore the number 10 for a moment: how about the "European Union? Each nation has its own "king." How about the United Nations? Each nation has its own king. 

In the end, there will be ten SEPARATE nations. When the Beast emerges, he will defeat three nations with their "kings," leaving 7. Then He becomes the 8th king over this united - 7 kingdom -  empire. 

I could guess that Iraq (Babylon) and Iran (Persia) will be at least two of the seven. 

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The Lord High God. Our God, has a plan for Israel and will never forsake them. He may chastise those who sin and that are in rebellion against Him, but He will not abandon His Children. Ever.

We need to speak humbly about Israel. We need to pray for peace in Jerusalem. 

Good post!

• Thanks 1

In honor of the World Series the call is strike three. It cannot last over 7 years that is all the time left in Daniel’s 70 Week of years the day of the Lord. The Lord stands on Mount of olives on the last day of Daniel’s week of years. The  day of the Lord. Isaiah shows it is the day the Lord when the Lord has come for all to see Him and in His glory

12 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I had to chuckle at this:  "Daniel’s 70 Weeks of Years has instead of “Daniel’s people and city had transformed to Rome, Vatican City.. mystery Babylon is thought to be any Gentile city you may choose to throw out there whether it fits or not."  Good job!

Sorry, but the northern ten kingdoms disappeared long ago - never to be seen again. 

there has in all the world’s history been only one kingdom who had ten kings ruling at the same time  I think you miss the entire idea: Ignore the number 10 for a moment: how about the "European Union? Each nation has its own "king." How about the United Nations? Each nation has its own king. 

In the end, there will be ten SEPARATE nations. When the Beast emerges, he will defeat three nations with their "kings," leaving 7. Then He becomes the 8th king over this united - 7 kingdom -  empire. 

I could guess that Iraq (Babylon) and Iran (Persia) will be at least two of the seven. 

Sorry read Zechariah 11 when the divided kingdom is once more and it takes place with antiChrist as the Evil Shepherd is being given the flock marked for destruction.

i just need to know have you read Zechariah 11 because it seems you do not have a clue to what the Prophet foretold.

the EU is not a single nation with 10 rulers ar the same time. Never was never will be. Zec. 11 please read it.

that ast guess isn’t any more wrong than alll you claim in the post.