• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Sorry read Zechariah 11 when the divided kingdom is once more and it takes place with antiChrist as the Evil Shepherd is being given the flock marked for destruction.

i just need to know have you read Zechariah 11 because it seems you do not have a clue to what the Prophet foretold.

the EU is not a single nation with 10 rulers ar the same time. Never was never will be. Zec. 11 please read it.

that ast guess isn’t any more wrong than alll you claim in the post.

How do you know the seven headed beast will be a "single" nation? 

I wonder, have you thought that the verses about the shepherds took place in HIS TIME?

OK, point out to us the northern kingdoms today: WHERE are they?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Just as when it is seen in the Revelation it is clear that it is one nation. If Zechariah 11 supported your theory you would embrace race it as absolute truth. These events are taking place in the Last Days and Zechariah is showing us exactly as that fourth beast we are even told what happened to plucked up heads.  who that fourth nation as you folks have been referring to it as just like the other kingdoms just another one in the lineup.Zechariah shows the northern kingdom Just before the time of Antichrist beginning when antichrist comes as a lamb while being a ravenous beast.

Two Shepherds

4This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter. 5Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them. 6For I will no longer have pity on the people of the land,” declares the Lord. “I will give everyone into the hands of their neighbors and their king. They will devastate the land, and I will not rescue anyone from their hands.”

this is the time when it is all coming to fulfillment. The people of the land, Israel.this flock marked for slaughter the Lord will rescue none of them.

7So I shepherded the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I shepherded the flock. 8In one month I got rid of the three shepherds.

two shepherds staffs one called Favor and the other called Union. In one months time 3 of the three of the 10 shepherds.

The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9and said, “I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another’s flesh.”

As we know when the Lord carried out His ministry He was hated without cause. The Good Shepherd will no longer Shepherd the apostate portion. 

10Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord.

the staff favor was entered into with the Gentiles that Israel would not be completely be destroyed, until the time determined by Himself.

12I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

13And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord.

14Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel.

next is the staff of Union the bond that Israel has had with herself to be one people. Now the return of the divided kingdom has come and that means the southern kingdom with two tribes and the northern made up of ten with the three plucked up she makes he appearance with only 7 heads left.

15Then the Lord said to me, “Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd. 16For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves.

17“Woe to the worthless shepherd,

who deserts the flock!

May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!

May his arm be completely withered,

his right eye totally blinded!”

now the Evil Shepherd, antiChrist, comes as the Destroyer. At some point he is going to suffer what seems to be a death wound but he will be healed and the entire world wonders after him.

Edited by breathoflife

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but the northern ten kingdoms disappeared long ago - never to be seen again. 

Hmmmmmm   :sherlock:

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

• Thumbs Up 1

You have to apply what we are given. We are being shown the nation of Israel becoming a divided nation one again. The divided nation was the northern kingdom of Israel who had 10 rulers. The southern kingdom called Judah had the two other tribes. Knowing the Lord appointed the tribes where they would live it is an easy step to kingdom made up of Israel as locked in. At this same time it is easy to miss the forest by the trees. If this isn’t hat end times entity who is she and what happens to her?

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes." Mal. 4: 5

The apostate portion of Israel are waiting for the Messiah to come but more than that also. Before the Messiah can come the prophecy from Malachi 4: 5 must be fulfilled and Elijah must come. The reasons Elijah must come are extremely  important and in at least one case absolutely vital. Here is how things will unfold

apostate Israel will split into two Kingdoms Zec. 11

False Prophet makes himself known doing lying sign and wonders. Rumor has it he is the prophet Elijah come to prepare the way.

False Elijah will bring fire down from heaven anti-Christ is said to come as lightening and this is the fire from heaven that false Elijah will bring down

Fire from heaven confirms this is Elijah and the one who came as the fire is the one who rightfully owns the throne.

Fire from heaven a must because no strange fire allowed by order of God.

The beginning of Daniel's 70th Week of Years.

Seven years from this date the Lord will return on what is The Day of the Lord.

anti-Christ who 3 1/2 years in shows the Lamb he counterfeits is actual a ravenous beast.

anti-Christ when he came up out of the Bottomless Pit came with all his angels just as Christ when He returns is coming with all His angels.

The splitting of Israel into two kingdoms again is very important. The Northern Kingdom, Israel, has ten tribes. We are told 3 of their leaders are plucked up leaving the harlot 7 heads and 10 crowns to ride on the scarlet beast anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ destroys apostate Israel and turns his attention to what is called a faithful remnant.

The remnant trapped in Jerusalem is on the verge of being wiped out when the Lord returns to the Mount of Olives

The mount splits in two forming a valley for escaping. This reminds of the Red Sea only this time with rock. The Remnant escapes.

The Lord having returned as Lightening defeats anti-Christ, false Elijah and their fallen angel army with the splendor of his coming.

After this there is no feast of the birds of the air because A,C., false Elijah and their army are cast into Lake of Fire

Satan comes down from haven in chains and locked in the same Bottomless pit anti-Christ was in before he was released.

For 1,000 years there will be no evil influencing men and they will reveal we are sin and not just sin being what we do.

After the 1,000 years are done Satan is let out but no fallen angel army for him.

Satan goes out and deceives the nations, the Gentile nations who are Gog and Magog

Satan leads the Gentile armies against what will be the Millennial Temple at Jerusalem

They will meet the Lord at Har Megiddo the Lord defeats Satan who is thrown into the Lake of Fire where anti-Christ and the false prophet have been locked for a thousand years.

The Great White Throne Judgment is set up and all men stand before the Lord.

Those not written in the Book of Life are referred to as goats and thrown into the Lake of Fire.

the righteous have the works they have done in life tested by the fire some suffering loss of reward but not salvation.

The new heaven and earth come down the old sin filled creation destroyed.

After this the New Jerusalem and the Bride come down and the Bride has made herself ready. Ready for what?

Lord spoke the night of the Passover that He would eat it again when it was fulfilled in heaven.

The feast that will be eaten in heaven that fulfills the Passover is The Wedding Supper of the Lamb.

Eternity

14 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hmmmmmm   :sherlock:

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Hmmmmm. Let me rephrase that: never to be seen (as the northern kingdoms living in their land)! OF COURSE they all had descendants and we know they are alive today, and we know GOD knows who they are. My point is, they are NOT living where they used to live - in the northern kingdoms any longer - and not for a very long time.  Therefore I think his argument is bogus.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Hmmmmm. Let me rephrase that: never to be seen (as the northern kingdoms living in their land)! OF COURSE they all had descendants and we know they are alive today, and we know GOD knows who they are. My point is, they are NOT living where they used to live - in the northern kingdoms any longer - and not for a very long time.  Therefore I think his argument is bogus.

Thanks for the clarification, I cannot disagree with your conclusion as stated.

I guess with Israel not living in the land for thousands of years was also to much to overcome so Israel has never returned to the Land. Oh wait the Lord was able to overcome that obstacle and they are back in the land. Surprise on me. How will God Almighty overcome your stumbling block and do exactly what He is shown doing in Zechariah 11 or are you saying this is a false prophecy that the Lord will not break those two staffs carrying out exactly as is shown by the Prophet's prophecy. There are more Jewish people living in the U.S. do you think the Lord will be able to get them for the Aliyah

21 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes." Mal. 4: 5

The apostate portion of Israel are waiting for the Messiah to come but more than that also. Before the Messiah can come the prophecy from Malachi 4: 5 must be fulfilled and Elijah must come. The reasons Elijah must come are extremely  important and in at least one case absolutely vital. Here is how things will unfold

apostate Israel will split into two Kingdoms Zec. 11

False Prophet makes himself known doing lying sign and wonders. Rumor has it he is the prophet Elijah come to prepare the way.

False Elijah will bring fire down from heaven anti-Christ is said to come as lightening and this is the fire from heaven that false Elijah will bring down

Fire from heaven confirms this is Elijah and the one who came as the fire is the one who rightfully owns the throne.

Fire from heaven a must because no strange fire allowed by order of God.

The beginning of Daniel's 70th Week of Years.

Seven years from this date the Lord will return on what is The Day of the Lord.

anti-Christ who 3 1/2 years in shows the Lamb he counterfeits is actual a ravenous beast.

anti-Christ when he came up out of the Bottomless Pit came with all his angels just as Christ when He returns is coming with all His angels.

The splitting of Israel into two kingdoms again is very important. The Northern Kingdom, Israel, has ten tribes. We are told 3 of their leaders are plucked up leaving the harlot 7 heads and 10 crowns to ride on the scarlet beast anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ destroys apostate Israel and turns his attention to what is called a faithful remnant.

The remnant trapped in Jerusalem is on the verge of being wiped out when the Lord returns to the Mount of Olives

The mount splits in two forming a valley for escaping. This reminds of the Red Sea only this time with rock. The Remnant escapes.

The Lord having returned as Lightening defeats anti-Christ, false Elijah and their fallen angel army with the splendor of his coming.

After this there is no feast of the birds of the air because A,C., false Elijah and their army are cast into Lake of Fire

Satan comes down from haven in chains and locked in the same Bottomless pit anti-Christ was in before he was released.

For 1,000 years there will be no evil influencing men and they will reveal we are sin and not just sin being what we do.

After the 1,000 years are done Satan is let out but no fallen angel army for him.

Satan goes out and deceives the nations, the Gentile nations who are Gog and Magog
Satan leads the Gentile armies against what will be the Millennial Temple at Jerusalem
They will meet the Lord at Har Megiddo the Lord defeats Satan who is thrown into the Lake of Fire where anti-Christ and the false prophet have been locked for a thousand years.

The Great White Throne Judgment is set up and all men stand before the Lord.

Those not written in the Book of Life are referred to as goats and thrown into the Lake of Fire.

the righteous have the works they have done in life tested by the fire some suffering loss of reward but not salvation.

The new heaven and earth come down the old sin filled creation destroyed.

After this the New Jerusalem and the Bride come down and the Bride has made herself ready. Ready for what?

Lord spoke the night of the Passover that He would eat it again when it was fulfilled in heaven.

The feast that will be eaten in heaven that fulfills the Passover is The Wedding Supper of the Lamb.

Eternity

Without a doubt, Elijah will be one of the two witnesses, and will certain show up (Rev. 11) before Jesus returns (Rev. 19)

apostate Israel will split into two Kingdoms Zec. 11  Sorry, but that happened way back then. It is not going to happen AGAIN! 

Seven years from this date the Lord will return on what is The Day of the Lord.  Sorry, but Revelation shows us clearly that Jesus does NOT COME on day 2520 - the last day of the week.

The splitting of Israel into two kingdoms again is very important. The Northern Kingdom, Israel, has ten tribes. We are told 3 of their leaders are plucked up leaving the harlot 7 heads and 10 crowns to ride on the scarlet beast anti-Christ.  Since you are mistaken on the first part, of course you are mistaken on the rest of it. Israel DID divide LONG ago. It happened around 930 BC.

Quote from google:  " On the succession of Solomon's son, Rehoboam, around 930 BCE, the biblical account reports that the country split into two kingdoms: the Kingdom of Israel (including the cities of Shechem and Samaria) in the north and the Kingdom of Judah (containing Jerusalem) in the south."

Benson Commentary:

that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel — That I might declare, or foreshow, that the friendship and union which had existed between the two tribes and the remnant of the ten tribes, was broken. “From the time that the people returned from Babylon, the Jews and Israelites had formed one society, both of religion and polity, which society continued till the last destruction of Jerusalem, when, the Jewish kingdom being subverted, the bands were broken, and a disunion in religion was made;

Barnes Notes

And I cut asunder mine other staff, Bands, to dissolve the brotherhood between Judah and Israel - Hitherto prophecy had spoken of the healing of the great breach between Israel and Judah, in Christ. "The Lord," Isaiah said, "shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. The envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim" Isaiah 11:12-13; and Hosea, "Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together and shall appoint themselves one Head" Hosea 1:11; and Jeremiah, "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel." Jeremiah 3:18. And Ezekiel, in the midst of the captivity, in a symbolic action the counterpart of this, is bidden, "Take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions; then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and all the house of Israel his companions, and join them one to another into one stick, and they shall become one in thy hand" Ezekiel 37:16-17; and, when asked the meaning of this act, he was to say, "Thus saith the Lord God, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and will make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand" Ezekiel 37:19.

"Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the pagan, whither they be gone - and I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel: and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all - I will cleanse them, and they shall be My people and I will be their God, and David My servant shall be king over them, and they all shall have one Shepherd" Ezekiel 37:21-24.

JFB Commentary:

The breaking of the bond of union between Judah and Israel's ten tribes under Rehoboam is here the image used to represent the fratricidal discord of factions which raged within Jerusalem on the eve of its fall, while the Romans were thundering at its gates without.

Matthew Poole's Commentary:

That I might break; declare it broken, leave them to show it was broken.

The brotherhood; that friendship which had been among them.

Between Judah, the two tribes, and Israel, the remnant of the ten tribes, which fell into most unnatural seditions after the death of Christ, till the taking of Jerusalem by the Romans.

Pulpit Commentary:

The breaking of the first staff indicated that God withdrew his defensive care; the breaking of the staff called "Bands" signifies the utter dissolution of all the bends that held the nation together, the civil and social disunion that paved the way for the victory of the Romans, and issued in the final disruption which sent the Jews wandering through the world.

We know from History that they were divided around 930 BC. However, it seems, according to the commentaries, that there was still a "brotherhood" connection between Judah and the other tribes. It would seem then that this brotherhood is what was broken by Zechariah about 520 BC.

However, that was THEN. What about our future? Please read again Barnes Notes what I have highlighted:

Ezekiel is telling us just the opposite of what you are suggesting. In the end, God will but then TOGETHER. Therefore I disagree with your theory.  Therefore, the three that are plucked up will be GENTILE nations, not Jewish.

Anti-Christ destroys apostate Israel and turns his attention to what is called a faithful remnant.   Where do you get this stuff? Please,. show us a verse that confirms this!

If Israel is apostate, then they will be deceived and will bow to the image and accept the mark. Those that are beheaded will be those that refuse to bow and refuse the mark.  However, perhaps you are thinking of late in the week when the combined armies of the world come to Israel to wipe her off the maps for good. However, Christ comes and they don't get to finish this either.

Those not written in the Book of Life are referred to as goats and thrown into the Lake of Fire.  You are confusing the "judgement of the Nations (sheep and goat judgment) which comes before the Millennial reign, with the white throne judgment after the millennial reign.