IGNORED

Please pay attention to avoid extensive quoting.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Episcopius (a Worthy member) wrote :

Another thing that can sometimes be aggravating, especially when combined with scripture-bombing, to me, is extensive QUOTING.

So someone posts a mile-long scripture Hiroshima, someone follows it who might want to comment on a small part of it, yet they use the QUOTE FEATURE to repeat the entire bomb, another commenter does the same, and I am just scrolling and scrolling down through the same list of scripture verses.

=========================================================================

I think its worthy to avoid extensive quoting which unecessarily burdening this site.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed. It's pretty easy to copy and paste a portion of the post and comment on that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Even if you do quote the post in full, you can easily split it between ideas, if you are responding to the whole post where multiple ideas exist, or remove what is not needed by highlighting the unnecessary words and deleting them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2019 at 6:08 AM, R. Hartono said:

Episcopius (a Worthy member) wrote :

Another thing that can sometimes be aggravating, especially when combined with scripture-bombing, to me, is extensive QUOTING.

So someone posts a mile-long scripture Hiroshima, someone follows it who might want to comment on a small part of it, yet they use the QUOTE FEATURE to repeat the entire bomb, another commenter does the same, and I am just scrolling and scrolling down through the same list of scripture verses.

=========================================================================

I think its worthy to avoid extensive quoting which unecessarily burdening this site.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, JoeCanada said:

Agreed. It's pretty easy to copy and paste a portion of the post and comment on that.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:16 PM, OneLight said:

Even if you do quote the post in full, you can easily split it between ideas, if you are responding to the whole post where multiple ideas exist, or remove what is not needed by highlighting the unnecessary words and deleting them.

If there were more comments this would of been a much longer post to scroll down :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1