Sign in to follow this  
luigi

The world in chaos

In the Olivets of Mark 13, Luke 21, and Matthew 24, along with Revelation 6, the world appears in great chaos. News articles are now appearing describing the world increasingly in chaos.

Below is a link to a recent article describing some of the chaos occurring throughout the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/25/protests-rage-around-the-world-hong-kong-lebanon-chile-catalonia-iraq?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0d1YXJkaWFuVG9kYXlVUy0xOTEwMjU%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUS&CMP=GTUS_email

When the 1st seal is opened AC Will be launched to conquer the world with fake peace n people Will yell "peace n safety'.

Tighten up them seat belts as we ain't seen nothing yet!

• Thumbs Up 3

It is just a preview of what is yet to come. I won't be around for the worst of it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It's funny, in the 1970s many preachers said all this would happen. Today, when it's happening, the vast majority of preachers speak nothing of it. So much is happening so fast, I can't keep up with it all. Since preachers do not speak of the second coming, people will respond to comments like mine:

2 Peter 3:4
by saying, “What happened to the Messiah’s promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of creation.” 

2 Peter 3:1-7
This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder,  that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles,  knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.  They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”  For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God,  and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.  But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 

Yeah, there is a lot to keep up with. I think these are the beginning of sorrows described in the Olivets. All we can do now I guess is keep watch on these signs as instructed in Mark 13:37.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. 

Revelation 11:v.18 - 18 And the nations will be angry, and thy wrath is come...and should destroy them which destroy the earth.  - The Word is God, this prophecy is already running within its own time, upon the earth will be anguish, and torments, and woes, and pangs with perplexity of the "sea"-sea=peoples, and nations, multitudes, and tongues- and the "waves roaring", wave of crowd movements, and riots within a disquieting environment, unsafe environment, uncertainty of future time, chaos total in the nations is inevitable.  

Now, in this seventh and last day or seventh and last millennium (this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day belongs to the LORD exclusivelly, no more to the men) there is nothing left for the nations, for all peoples, but punishments and punishments and punishments.

1 Cor. 15

24 The end comes , when he has delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he has put down all rule and all authority and power.  25 For he must reign, till he has put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Edited by Oseas Ramos de Siqueira
God is Truth. The Word is God.

Just as God closed the sea and set gates and bolts on it and passed His decree on it and said: Hitherto thou come, no more ahead, here thy heave waves be broken; Thus will be with this evil and devilish generation, they will be prevented from reaching the time to come; As it was with the generation of Sodom and Gomorrah, the same will be with this generation, they will perish, and the days will be shortened.

The Day of the Lord has come but the virgins are yet sleeping because it is midnight. Wake up!  Wake up! Wake up!  The Day of the Lord has come in the which the heavens -the FIRST and the SECOND heavens - will pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things will be DISSOLVED -as an implosion from now on - what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting because the Lord's Days has arrived, and the heavens -the FIRST and the SECOND heavens- being on FIRE will be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Êxodo 11:4 - 4 And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:

Êxodo 12:29 -  And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Êxodo 12:30 - And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Who is "Pharaoh" today?  

Is not the MAN of sin, the son of perdition, a former cherub? Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Thes.2:9-10  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.(v.4)

v.11 - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

v.12 -  That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And the King says unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then he says unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the devil and his messengers. Matt.25:v.40-41  

Exodo 12:30 - And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Rute 3:8 -  E sucedeu que, pela meia-noite, o homem estremeceu e se voltou; e eis que uma mulher jazia a seus pés.

Jó 34:20 - Eles, num momento, morrem; e, até à meia-noite, os povos são perturbados e passam, e os poderosos são tomados sem mão.

Salmos 119:62 -  À meia-noite, me levantarei para te louvar pelos teus justos juízos.

The Day of the Lord has come but the virgins are yet sleeping because it is midnight. Wake up!  Wake up! Wake up!  The Day of the Lord has come in the which the heavens -the FIRST and the SECOND heavens - will pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the WORKS that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things will be DISSOLVED -as an implosion from now on - what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting because the Lord's Days has arrived, and the heavens -the FIRST and the SECOND heavens- being on FIRE will be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

An very important warning: Mat.24:v.37-39

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Remember: Michael is also a son of man, and he is lord also(with small letter - JESUS is the LORD of the lords - ): Exodus 3:v.1-8 & Acts 7:v.30-38-Check it.-& Joshua 5:v.13-15 & Revelation 12:v.1-2 & 5&7 & 1Thes.4:v.16-17 among others.Check it. Michael works from Genesis to Revelation)

Job 22:v.15-30

15 Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?

16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood:

17 Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for them? 18 Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the counsel of the wicked is far from me.

19 The righteous see it, and are glad: and the innocent laugh them to scorn.

By the way, will there be a president election in the United States? Oh who will continue the government of the country is the same that rides upon the red horse, unto whom is given a great sword and also power is given to him to take peace from the earth, and that they kill each other.   Two other apocalyptic horses will be released from now on, the black horse and the pale(yellow) horse.

Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  Therefore, the United Nations will be DISSOLVED among other kinds of Organizations created by the Devil in his own world, the world of Devil.  

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. Remember Lot's wife.  Whosoever seeks to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever loses his life shall preserve it. Luke 17:v.24-33

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Sign in to follow this