luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

In the Olivets of Mark 13, Luke 21, and Matthew 24, along with Revelation 6, the world appears in great chaos. News articles are now appearing describing the world increasingly in chaos.

Below is a link to a recent article describing some of the chaos occurring throughout the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/25/protests-rage-around-the-world-hong-kong-lebanon-chile-catalonia-iraq?utm_term=RWRpdG9yaWFsX0d1YXJkaWFuVG9kYXlVUy0xOTEwMjU%3D&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUS&CMP=GTUS_email

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

When the 1st seal is opened AC Will be launched to conquer the world with fake peace n people Will yell "peace n safety'.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Tighten up them seat belts as we ain't seen nothing yet!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It is just a preview of what is yet to come. I won't be around for the worst of it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It's funny, in the 1970s many preachers said all this would happen. Today, when it's happening, the vast majority of preachers speak nothing of it. So much is happening so fast, I can't keep up with it all. Since preachers do not speak of the second coming, people will respond to comments like mine:

2 Peter 3:4
by saying, “What happened to the Messiah’s promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of creation.” 

2 Peter 3:1-7
This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder,  that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles,  knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.  They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”  For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God,  and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.  But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 

Yeah, there is a lot to keep up with. I think these are the beginning of sorrows described in the Olivets. All we can do now I guess is keep watch on these signs as instructed in Mark 13:37.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.