• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone,

To get straight to the specific part of the dream, a woman was describing someone to me, she said, "he's extremely white and passes over you like death passes over you." I think she was about to say more but I woke up. This dream was 10/25 Friday morning and I've been thinking about it since.

What do you think it could mean?

Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 minutes ago, blessedwoman said:

As someone who suffers from bad and troublesome dreams, you had a nightmare. I don't get spooky ones like that ever, but it sounds like a doozy to be placed into 'just one of those things' categories of bad dreams. Don't allow that to get to you. The Lord does not give us nightmares. Guess who? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Dreams are just dreams.

In the dream I had last night, my parent's basement was decked out like a flooded gym shower. My parents told me to shower, and I wondered why because there is a perfectly normal shower upstairs, but dream me went for it. Naked and knee-deep in ice cold, murky water, I stood under one of the nozzles. Then a bunch of dog's heads appeared out of various cracks and, on top of letting out these unearthly and sickening noises, began vomiting black liquid everywhere. It scared me so much, I woke up.

I had another dream where a giant swordfish stabbed me in the chest. This also woke me up.

Yet another dream, I went to go brush my teeth only to look in the mirror and see my left eye swollen and infected. Again, I awoke.

What do all of them mean? That I'm scared of swordfish and really don't sleep well.

I wouldn't think on it too much. Dreams are strange.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, blessedwoman said:

Hello everyone,

To get straight to the specific part of the dream, a woman was describing someone to me, she said, "he's extremely white and passes over you like death passes over you." I think she was about to say more but I woke up. This dream was 10/25 Friday morning and I've been thinking about it since.

Thank you.

Dreams can reveal things to us that we hadn't noticed before, and it is possible for the Lord to speak to us in dreams, but I don't think usually dreams are of great importance.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

2 hours ago, blessedwoman said:

Hello everyone,

My thoughts went to the Lord and His Angel of Destruction on that first Passover.... 

• Loved it! 1

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, blessedwoman said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

I dont put my trust in dreams because they can be very deceiving. I used to dream constantly of myself falling off a mountain cliff, and then getting up and carrying on walking as if nothing happened. I used to dream about having battles and being like a Bruce lee vs many people in hand combat. It all depends on scripture, just as the holy spirit can convict someone, the devil can also use the mind the bring doubts and confusion.