Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

I have often heard the phrase " since time began". It has been asked when will time end? Scientists will say time began with the Big Bang. This of course is a logical theory which really means something began with nothing, so nothing then produced a something, which created mass. So scientists will say the big bang caused matter by which time can be measured. Is that a reasonable assumption? It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end. There is no measure for Gods will. Can we then say  by any matter of human intelligence the beginning and the end of time? No! Would it be reasonable to say then time is as infinite as God before the universe began. and shall exist through eternity before and after what our eyes cans see?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have often heard the phrase " since time began". It has been asked when will time end? Scientists will say time began with the Big Bang. This of course is a logical theory which really means something began with nothing, so nothing then produced a something, which created mass. So scientists will say the big bang caused matter by which time can be measured. Is that a reasonable assumption? It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end. There is no measure for Gods will. Can we then say  by any matter of human intelligence the beginning and the end of time? No! Would it be reasonable to say then time is as infinite as God before the universe began. and shall exist through eternity before and after what our eyes cans see?

Thankyou for this subject, Mike McIees.

Simply put time is a measure of duration. I came across this definition in my studies of physics, and also the interesting precept that without time there would be no space and vice versa, hence Einstein's decision to reference the spacetime continuum. 

To this linkage of space and time, velocity has been added to by another physicist whose name escapes me since it was a while ago, but the logic to this was that a space-time-velocity continuum is a more accurate dimensional model to explore since these three are covariant, (alter one and the others are altered correspondently), and an other theorist has stressed the importance of location, position, and gravitation in such dimensional models.

If it is possible for anything, either natural or supernatural, to have Infinite Velocity, then it would be here, there, and everywhere in no time at all. If a state of Infinite Velocity could exist there would literally be no time element involved inbetween things that exist, hence they would be timeless...

Anyhoo, the Bible contrasts things that are temporal with those that are eternal.

King James Bible 2 Cor 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

9 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end.

I think I understand what you're saying here. Scriptures do coincide with these thoughts as well. 

Mark 13:31 31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  KJV

Matthew 24:35 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.  KJV

But that's not the end of the story. God has a plan. 

Isaiah 65:17 17For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.  KJV

Isaiah 66:22-23 22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.  KJV

Revelation 21:1-3 1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.  KJV

There's more of course. It gets better and better. 

Revelation 3:12 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.  KJV

Revelation 21:9-11 9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;  KJV 

We shall behold the day. Hallelujah! 

:amen:

P.S. Hope this didn't appear as scripture bombing - I just can't write quality stuff like this!   

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

At one time there was the "singularity", a point of zero dimensions and immense heat and energy. That singularity rapidly expanded (which is the reference to "Big Bang") and as the energy evolved and the heat dissipated, mass was created. What happened before the expansion, science has not discovered. That singularity may have popped out of nothing, it may have been a result of events we have not learned about. Many theoretical scientists have proposed that this known universe may be just a very small part of a much larger cosmos, as described by the Brane theory.

We do not know what came before the Big Bang.

This known universe has been measured, and within an accuracy or 0.4 percent margin of error, determined that the universe is flat. And if it is flat, therefore it is infinite in size.

What is nothing? Even in the deepest regions of space when the nearest atom is separated by millions of miles, it is still a busy place with radiation, gravity, and light photons passing through, and the passage of time. For time to cease, all energy and matter must be removed from the universe. In many billions of years in the future all stars will run out of fuel, everything will slowly cool down and what remains will be as commonly referenced, the "heat death of the universe". That projection predicts dead stars and inactive matter floating through space.

So how will all matter and energy be removed to achieve the end of time?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

linear time only exists in our 4th dimension...   the higher you move up into the dimensions the less you can measure time itself and in the place where the Father lives there is no time at all....    he exists in all 4th dimension times in all places all the time.....       524 AD and 2019 exists side by side in his abode...

9 hours ago, other one said:

linear time only exists in our 4th dimension...   the higher you move up into the dimensions the less you can measure time itself and in the place where the Father lives there is no time at all....    he exists in all 4th dimension times in all places all the time.....       524 AD and 2019 exists side by side in his abode...

There are four known dimensions, although string theory talks about 11 dimensions. But since string theory is still just a mathematical tool used to achieve better understanding, it can not prove those extra dimensions. So we have the classic four, X, Y, Z, and Time.

How do you move up into the dimensions? That I do not understand.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

There are four known dimensions, although string theory talks about 11 dimensions. But since string theory is still just a mathematical tool used to achieve better understanding, it can not prove those extra dimensions. So we have the classic four, X, Y, Z, and Time.

The fixed model of 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension being all there is to explore is a convenient convention. Theoretical physics allows conventional realities to be stretched. Einstein stretched conventional beliefs on a regular basis. Check out the link below for an example.

Einstein Aether Theory

Quote From Wkpd:

In theoretical physics, a preferred or privileged frame is usually a special hypothetical frame of reference in which the laws of physics might appear to be identifiably different (simpler) from those in other frames.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

you enter the spiritual world....   which we as humans can not physically do.                 That is one of the goals of CERN according to some who work there.   To open the portal into a higher dimension and see what if anything might come out.    

M String is a tool to better understand things....    explains a bit about how God exists in a format we can understand without being so mystical about it.

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The fixed model of 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension being all there is to explore is a convenient convention. Theoretical physics allows conventional realities to be stretched. Einstein stretched conventional beliefs on a regular basis. Check out the link below for an example.

Einstein Aether Theory

Quote From Wkpd:

In theoretical physics, a preferred or privileged frame is usually a special hypothetical frame of reference in which the laws of physics might appear to be identifiably different (simpler) from those in other frames.

I referenced the four known dimensions because they can be defined, identified, tested, and explained. As far as I know, any more is theoretical and hypothetical. If you can identify any more, I would be very interested.

35 minutes ago, other one said:

you enter the spiritual world....   which we as humans can not physically do.                 That is one of the goals of CERN according to some who work there.   To open the portal into a higher dimension and see what if anything might come out.    

M String is a tool to better understand things....    explains a bit about how God exists in a format we can understand without being so mystical about it.

The stated goal of CERN is ... " Our mission is to: provide a unique range of particle accelerator facilities that enable research at the forefront of human knowledge. perform world-class research in fundamental physics. Unite people from all over the world to push the frontiers of science and technology, for the benefit of all.

Where can I find this statement or quote about opening a portal into a higher dimension?