• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

The stated goal of CERN is ... " Our mission is to: provide a unique range of particle accelerator facilities that enable research at the forefront of human knowledge. perform world-class research in fundamental physics. Unite people from all over the world to push the frontiers of science and technology, for the benefit of all.

Where can I find this statement or quote about opening a portal into a higher dimension?

it's not a big secret just use duckduckgo.com and search for CERN "occult"

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,916
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

9 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

I referenced the four known dimensions because they can be defined, identified, tested, and explained. As far as I know, any more is theoretical and hypothetical. If you can identify any more, I would be very interested.

Here we go then, exciting stuff:

Cosmological general relativity[edit]

In the 1990s, Carmeli developed a new cosmological theory called cosmological general relativity. He took Einstein's theory of general relativity and extended it into five dimensions, adding the radial velocity of galaxies expanding in the Hubble flow as the fifth dimension. This fifth dimension is known as space-velocity.[3] He published his initial special relativistic version of the theory in 1997 in his book Cosmological Special Relativity: The Large-Scale Structure of Space, Time, and Velocity.[3] He then developed the complete general relativistic theory called cosmological general relativity, publishing several papers on its implications over the next decade. [Sourced from: Moshe Carmeli]

Carmeli's work is seen as more than just theoretical by some parties, so once again conventions are being challenged.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, other one said:

it's not a big secret just use duckduckgo.com and search for CERN "occult"

Thank you but that has little traction with me. I was searching for something a lot more legitimate.

9 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Here we go then, exciting stuff:

Cosmological general relativity[edit]

In the 1990s, Carmeli developed a new cosmological theory called cosmological general relativity. He took Einstein's theory of general relativity and extended it into five dimensions, adding the radial velocity of galaxies expanding in the Hubble flow as the fifth dimension. This fifth dimension is known as space-velocity.[3] He published his initial special relativistic version of the theory in 1997 in his book Cosmological Special Relativity: The Large-Scale Structure of Space, Time, and Velocity.[3] He then developed the complete general relativistic theory called cosmological general relativity, publishing several papers on its implications over the next decade. [Sourced from: Moshe Carmeli]

Carmeli's work is seen as more than just theoretical by some parties, so once again conventions are being challenged.

Thank you very much, now that information neatly fits into my understanding.

For your statement " If a state of Infinite Velocity could exist there would literally be no time element involved inbetween things that exist, hence they would be timeless..." consider the light photon that travels at the speed of light. Externally it may survive billions of years as it travels through space. But what is the internal perception of that photon? Because it travels at the speed of light and the theory of relativity predicts time will slow down, maybe to that photon (internally), it is born and dies in an instant.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,916
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

17 minutes ago, Eman_3 said:

Thank you very much, now that information neatly fits into my understanding.

For your statement " If a state of Infinite Velocity could exist there would literally be no time element involved inbetween things that exist, hence they would be timeless..." consider the light photon that travels at the speed of light. Externally it may survive billions of years as it travels through space. But what is the internal perception of that photon? Because it travels at the speed of light and the theory of relativity predicts time will slow down, maybe to that photon (internally), it is born and dies in an instant.

Yes, a valid construct up to a point, and one which leads to the thought that "an instant" is relative to factors of perception and may not actually exist without anyone to be aware of it...if a tree falls in the forest with no-one to hear it does it really make a sound?

24 minutes ago, Eman_3 said:

Thank you but that has little traction with me. I was searching for something a lot more legitimate.

I've walked with these people in the past...…   it is legitimate....   and you really should pay attention to them for they are doing things that will some day affect your life.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/26/2019 at 11:03 PM, Mike Mclees said:

I have often heard the phrase " since time began". It has been asked when will time end? Scientists will say time began with the Big Bang. This of course is a logical theory which really means something began with nothing, so nothing then produced a something, which created mass. So scientists will say the big bang caused matter by which time can be measured. Is that a reasonable assumption? It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end. There is no measure for Gods will. Can we then say  by any matter of human intelligence the beginning and the end of time? No! Would it be reasonable to say then time is as infinite as God before the universe began. and shall exist through eternity before and after what our eyes cans see?

Eternity is where God exists.

Time is where His Creation exist, outside of Heaven.

Time itself, is a creation.

The "big bang" theory, if it could be proven to have happened as science tries to envision it as their truth,  has no credible certainty or origin, unless God is given credit for it....which is not something they can allow.

Its not an IQ test to realize that nothing can just create itself out of nothing.  So, the BBang, is matter, it is material that is banging, so says Science.... and you can't have this explosion without having something to explode.

Where did THAT come from, is the question that matters, and not questions about the lasting effects of the Big Bang.

The question that matters is where did the STUFF come from, that was not even in existence, until it APPEARED........... This is the Question for which Science has "no clue"... So, they dont deal with that question.. They only want to start the THEORY, as.........The big bang" happened...  Believe us....... But this is starting in the middle, while pretending the beginning is not the REAL ANSWER to all their questions.

Matter, existence itself..... can't just self generate out of blank nothingness, unless, Someone caused it to BEGIN.

The reality is, you can't have creation, without a Creator, no matter the creation.

Edited by Behold

19 hours ago, other one said:

I've walked with these people in the past...…   it is legitimate....   and you really should pay attention to them for they are doing things that will some day affect your life.

Are you referring to the "god particle"?

And for the record, I am very familiar with what is going on within CERN. I have been following them since they began construction.

19 minutes ago, Eman_3 said:

Are you referring to the "god particle"?

And for the record, I am very familiar with what is going on within CERN. I have been following them since they began construction.

have you watched the Occult antics they have been doing?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, Mike Mclees said:

I have often heard the phrase " since time began". It has been asked when will time end? Scientists will say time began with the Big Bang. This of course is a logical theory which really means something began with nothing, so nothing then produced a something, which created mass. So scientists will say the big bang caused matter by which time can be measured. Is that a reasonable assumption? It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end. There is no measure for Gods will. Can we then say  by any matter of human intelligence the beginning and the end of time? No! Would it be reasonable to say then time is as infinite as God before the universe began. and shall exist through eternity before and after what our eyes cans see?

I have always read that there is no time in heaven. What is the meaning of Revelation 8:1?

When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Is this just John's perspective? Heaven is beyond our understanding so we will not know until we get there.