• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, Mike Mclees said:

I have often heard the phrase " since time began". It has been asked when will time end? Scientists will say time began with the Big Bang. This of course is a logical theory which really means something began with nothing, so nothing then produced a something, which created mass. So scientists will say the big bang caused matter by which time can be measured. Is that a reasonable assumption? It's also then reasonable that all of the seeable universe must also have an ending. Jesus said I am the alpha and Omega the begging and the end. This means that He has power to begin something and also to end it according to His will. So now given thought, is time capsuled with in the beginning and end of all creation.? Absolutely! In scripture God gives no definition for when the universe began or when it will end. There is no measure for Gods will. Can we then say  by any matter of human intelligence the beginning and the end of time? No! Would it be reasonable to say then time is as infinite as God before the universe began. and shall exist through eternity before and after what our eyes cans see?

I wonder if it counts as the 'universe ending' when all the stars go out and the sun and moon? (Bible prophesy) Later we see a new heavens.