IGNORED

HEARING YE SHALL HEAR, AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: 27 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE IS WAXED GROSS, AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING

Adam777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Every single scripture that people try to manipulate to say there are babies in Christ, or we begin as babes or children, is included here, if they were honest, they would have some kind of opinion, but what is there left to say ?

The testimony tells us, if we do not have charity, we are NOTHING...

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I AM NOTHING.

Charity is when that which is perfect is come, which is Christ through the Spirit in us, and the part is done away, which is the child part, as when a child we think as a child, but we put away childish things, we become a man if we are to have Christ in us, and remember without this we are NOTHING, and as told here too, WE ARE NONE OF HIS of we are in the flesh ( WALK AS MEN) and not in the Spirit..

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then THAT WHICH IS IN PART SHALL BE DONE AWAY.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I UNDERSTOOD AS A CHILD, I thought as a child: but when I BECAME A MAN, I PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS.
12 FOR NOW WE SEE THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY; but then face to face: now I know in part; BUT THEN SHALL I KNOW EVEN AS ALSO I AM KNOWN.
13 And NOW ABIDETH FAITH, HOPE, CHARITY, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now IF ANY MAN HAVE NOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HE IS NONE OF HIS.

Children cannot understand, men understand, if we cannot understand, it is testified here, the one who speaks( IT IS THE LORD SPEAKING) is a barbarian unto us, and we are a barbarian unto him, and these people invent that we are babes and children, when the word has revealed then they say God is a barbarian unto them..

1 Corinthians 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue WORDS EASY TO BE UNDERSTOOD, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.
11 Therefore IF I KNOW NOT THE MEANING OF THE VOICE, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and HE THAT SPEAKETH SHALL BE A BARBARIAN TO ME.
12 Even so ye, FORASMUCH AS YE ARE ZEALOUS OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

1 Corinthians 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
20 Brethren, BE NOT CHILDREN IN UNDERSTANDING: howbeit in malice be ye children, but In UNDERSTANDING BE YE MEN.

It is so popular, they have shown to me while I have been here, to say we are fallen from grace to talk about doing the commandments of Christ. Read with me how we see three times, how they fail of the grace of God by this deception. We are beseeched not to receive the grace of God in vain, the Apostles hearts are enlarged through the Spirit in Christ, and they speak as unto children, as they are not enlarged in Christ, and are beseeched not to receive the grace of God in vain, for being as children..

2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, BESEECH YOU ALSO THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT THE GRACE OF GOD IN VAIN.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

2 Corinthians 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, OUR HEART IS ENLARGED.
12 YE ARE NOT STRAIGHTENED IN US, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I SPEAK AS UNTO MY CHILDREN,) BE YE ALSO ENLARGED.

Again, as unto children, and to come out from among this sin world, and then the Lord would receive them, as thy are NOT RECEIVED YET..

2 Corinthians 6:17 WHEREFORE COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU.
18 AND WILL BE A FATHER UNTO YOU, AND YE SHALL BE MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS, saith the Lord Almighty.

Because when we were children, we are servants of the bondage of sin, but God sent the Spirit of His Son to us, so we no longer be that servant of sin, which is children of the devil..

Galatians 4:3 EVEN SO WE, WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN, WERE IN BONDAGE TO THE ELEMENTS OF THE WORLD:
4 But when the fulness of THE TIME WAS COME, GOD SENT FORTH HIS SON, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 TO REDEEM THEM that were under the law, THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE ADOPTION OF SONS.
6 And because ye are sons, GOD HATH SENT FORTH THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON INTO YOUR HEARTS, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art NO MORE A SERVANT ( OF SIN) , BUT A SON; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

This continues, they never knew God as these children, they were only known of God,  they desire to return to the bondage servants of sin again, this is why they re addressed to as children, as Christ is not in them in any fashion...

Galatians 4:9 But now, AFTER THAT YE HAVE KNOWN GOD, OR RATHER ARE KNOWN OF GOD, how TURN YE AGAIN TO THE WEAK AND BEGGERLY ELEMENTS, whereunto YE DESIRE AGAIN TO BE IN BONDAGE?

Galatians 4:19 MY LITTLE CHILDREN, OF WHOM I TRAVAIL IN BIRTH AGAIN until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and TO CHANGE MY VOICE; FOR I STAND IN DOUBT OF YOU.

Also it is testified, better to not have known the holy commandment, than ti turn away from it again, they return to their vomit and filth, this is what children is showing, not as they have began right in anything..

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAN AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT, TO TURN FROM THE HOLY COMMANDMENT DELIVERED UNTO THEM.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, THE DOG IS TURNED TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN, AND THE SOW THAT WAS WASHED TO HER WALLOWING IN THE MIRE.

Then we come to the true unity of the faith, to have faith, not be as children without it, but into the perfect man, the measure of the stature of Christ, as we heard above, God sent forth the Spirit of the Son to us, to be no more children, but to grow up to Christ in all things.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, unto the measure of THE STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST:
14 THAT HENCEFORTH WE BE NO MORE CHILDREN, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

To stop walking as men as that is carnal and as babes, this is understanding darkened, who give themselves to lasciviousness, but to put off this old man, or childish ways, as this is corrupt according to their deceitful lusts, but we be renewed in the Spirit, and the mind of a man not of a child, is putting on the new man, which is God giving the Spirit of the Son into our hearts, and we see this is the ONLY TRUE BEGINNING, CREATED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUE HOLINESS..

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye HENCEFORTH WALK NOT AS THE GENTILES WALK, IN THE VANITY OF THEIR MIND,
18 HAVING THE UNDERSTANDING DARKENED, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
19 Who being past feeling have GIVEN THEMSELVES OVER UNTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Ephesians 4:22 That ye PUT OFF CONCERNING THE FORMER CONVERSATION THE OLD MAN, WHICH IS CORRUPT ACCORDING TO THE DECEITFUL LUSTS;
23 And BE RENEWED IN THE SPIRIT OF YOUR MIND;
24 And THAT YE PUT ON THE NEW MAN, WHICH AFTER GOD IS CREATED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUE HOLINESS.

Evil hearts of unbelief are in the deceitfulness of sin, AGAIN IT IS MADE CLEAR FOR THE ONES TEACHING WE BEGIN AS BABES, WE ARE ONLY MADE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST IF WE HOLD FAST THE BEGINNING OF OUR CONFIDENCE AND STEDFAST TO THE END, we cannot begin weakly, this is man made heresy..

Hebrews 3:12 TAKE HEED, brethren, LEST THERE BE IN YOU AN EVIL HEART OF UNBELIEF, in DEPARTING FROM THE LIVING GOD.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; LEST ANY OF YOU BE HARDENED THROUGH THE DECEITFULNESS OF SIN
14 FOR WE ARE MADE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST, IF WE HOLD FAST THE BEGINNING OF OUR CONFIDENCE STEDFAST UNTO THE END;

We cannot defile the temple of God at any time.

But these men crept in, to say we can, as they are predicted to do this now, to turn the grace of God into lasciviousness..

1 Corinthians 3:17 IF ANY MAN DEFILE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, HIM SHALL GOD DESTROY; for THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY, WHICH TEMPLE YE ARE.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ORDAINED TO THIS CONDEMNATION, UNGODLY MEN, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, AND DENYING THE ONLY LORD GOD, and OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

When we are spoken to as children, this is as we may despise or faint, and ONLY if we endure chastening, we are as sons to the Lord, or we are not sons at all..

Hebrews 12:5 And ye have forgotten THE EXHORTATION WHICH SPEAKETH UNTO YOU AS UNTO CHILDREN, My son, DESPISE NOT THE CHASTENING of the Lord, NOR FAINT WHEN THOU ART REBUKED of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, AND SCOURGETH EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVETH.
7 IF YE ENDURE CHASTENING, GOD DEALETH WITH YOU AS WITH SONS; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 BUT IF YE BE WITHOUT CHASTISEMENT whereof all are partakers, THEN ARE YE BASTARDS , AND NOT SONS.

If we do not have peace with all men and holiness, we never will see the Lord, this is AGAIN, FAILING OF THE GRACE OF GOD, which three times here, reveals these who pretend we need to grow and begin as sinning babes in Christ, are rebuked by the Lords word. Many are DEFILED, as said above, if they defile the temple of God, which they excuse by insisting we begin as these non understanding children, then we will be destroyed, and many are defiled, showing they never were allowed to be these children at all, it is a false misrepresentation. We hear the testimony I repeated again, the condemnation is only on those who do not walk after the flesh, and these who they think are allowed to be children in Christ o babes, are yewt carnal and walk as men, which is in the flesh and not in the Spirit, not in Christ and ARE IN CONDEMNATION..

Hebrews 12:14 FOLLOW PEACE AND HOLINESS WITH ALL MEN, WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD:
15 LOOKING DILLIGENTLY LEST ANY MAN FAIL OF THE GRACE OF GOD; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, AND THEREBY MANY BE DEFILED;
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Romans 8:1 THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT

1 Corinthians 3:3 FOR YE ARE YET CARNAL: for whereas there is AMONG YOU ENVYING AND STRIFE, and divisions, ARE YE NOT CARNAL AND WALK AS MEN?

They are warned to lay aside all malice and guile and envies, this is to taste the Lords grace and not as told here, to have failed the grace of God. So they are beseeched, these so called babes, to abstain from fleshy lusts, and to have their conversation honest, and to show their good works to glorify God( so we be not condemned)..

1 Peter 2:1 WHEREFORE LAYING ASIDE ALL MALICE, AND ALL GUILE, AND ENVIES, AND ALL EVIL SPEAKINGS,
2 As NEWBORN BABES, desire the SINCERE MILK OF HE WORD, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Peter 2:11 Dearly beloved, I BESEECH  YOU as strangers and pilgrims, ABSTAIN FROM FLESHY LUSTS, WHICH WAR AGAINST THE SOUL;
12 HAVING YOUR CONVERSATION HONEST among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may BY YOUR GOOD WORKS, WHICH THEY SHALL BEHOLD, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Holy Apostle Paul cannot speak to these "babes" as they are carnal, they have envying, and strife and walk as men. The condemnation is only to those who do not walk as men and carnal, who are not walking after the flesh, but after the Spirit..

1 Corinthians 3:1  And I, brethren, COULD NOT SPEAK UNTO YOU AS UNTO SPIRITUAL, BUT AS UNTO CARNAL, even AS UNTO BABES in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3 FOR YE ARE YET CARNAL: for whereas THERE IS AMONG YOU ENVYING, AND STRIFE, and divisions, ARE YE NOT CARNAL, AND WALK AS MEN?

Romans 8:1 THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHICH ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH, BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.

Where does it show that children and babes who do not live according to the truth, are right in anything ? All is rebuke so they will not end up being condemned with the world. They are dull of hearing, they are without skill in the word of the Lord, in righteousness, as they do not do any, nor believe in any, or they have exercised their senses to discern both good and evil, who these whole worlds and testimony of Christ belongs to..

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom WE HAVE MANY THINGS TO SAY, AND HARD TO BE UTTERED, SEEING YE ARE DULL OF HEARING.
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; AND ARE BECOME SUCH AS HAVE NEED OF MILK, AND NOT OF STRONG MEAT.
13 For EVERY ONE THAT USETH MILK IS UNSKILLFUL IN THE WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS: for he is a babe.
14 But strong MEAT BELONGETH TO THEM THAT ARE OF FULL AGE, even those WHO BY REASON OF USE HAVE THEIR SENSES EXERCISED TO DISCERN BOTH GOOD AND EVIL.

Repeated again, the ones with the understanding, were scourged by the Lord, who immediately scourges every son He receives, or we were never His sons.

Only those who are exercised by the Lords chastening, yield the fruits of the Holy Spirit, and these same,( which is everyone He has received) HAVE THEIR SENSES EXERCISED TO DISCERN BOTH GOOD AND EVIL, because it is proven, the Lord scourges every son He receives, or they were never sons, after this exercise of the Lord, they bring the fruit and they now discern good and evil as their senses were exercised by this proceedure the Lord does to everyone, which they are so unaware of, thinking that we all begin as babes who cant understand and who sin, when the Lord instead exercises us also giving us the Spirit of His Son, to not be children any longer, BUT TO BE AS THAT PERFECT MAN In UNDERSTANDING

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, AND SCOURGETH EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVETH.
7 IF YE ENDURE CHASTENING, GOD DEALETH WITH YOU AS WITH SONS; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 BUT IF YE BE WITHOUT CHASTISEMENT whereof all are partakers, THEN ARE YE BASTARDS , AND NOT SONS.

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless AFTERWARD IT YIELDETH THE PEACEABLE FRUIT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO THEM WHICH ARE EXERCISED THEREBY.

Their last chance of showing we are children or babes, Hebrews 5, shows they are dull of hearing, and they insist these will hear and understand after this teaching of Paul in Hebrews 5.

BUT, that is contradicting the word of the Lord, to insert their own opinion.

This people hear but do not understand, this is the way it is done on them, their ears are dull of hearing, not to hear the rebuke from the Apostle Paul, but because this is the ears of men, as many righteous men desired to hear what the Apostles of the Lord heard, and did not hear them.

Now HEAR WHY...

WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM, AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT, THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE, AND CATCHETH AWAY that which was sown in his heart

( it is testified throughout here, these who are babes and children understand nothing)

STONY PLACES, the same is HE HEARETH THE WORD, and anon with joy receiveth it;
Yet hath HE HATH NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF but DURETH FOR A WHILE: for WHEN TRIBULATION ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD, by and by HE IS OFFENDED.

( these also it is testified here, do not endure chastening, they were without it, or they would have the fruit, and it is said right here, THEY DURETH FOR A WHILE then are offended)

THE THORNS IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD; and THE CARE OF THIS WORLD, AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES( DECEITFULNESS OF SIN) , CHOKE THE WORD, and HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

(again, testified here in this teaching today, they never were received as a son, or would have brought the fruits by the chastening and scourging of the Lord to give senses to exercise both good and evil if they were exercised thereby in this process of chastening of the Lord immediately who He receives)

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, HEARING YE SHALL HEAR, AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
27 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE IS WAXED GROSS, AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That MANY PROPHETS AND RIGHTEOUS MEN HAVE DESIRED TO SEE THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE, AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM, AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR, AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.
18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19 WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM, AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT, THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE, AND CATCHETH AWAY that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
20 But he that received the seed into STONY PLACES, the same is HE HEARETH THE WORD, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath HE HATH NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF but DURETH FOR A WHILE: for WHEN TRIBULATION ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD, by and by HE IS OFFENDED.
22 He also that received seed among THE THORNS IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD; and THE CARE OF THIS WORLD, AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES( DECEITFULNESS OF SIN) , CHOKE THE WORD, and HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.
23 But he that received seed into THE GOOD GROUND is he that HEARETH THE WORD, and UNDERSTANDETH IT which ALSO BEARETH FRUIT, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

THE GOOD GROUND is he that HEARETH THE WORD, and UNDERSTANDETH IT which ALSO BEARETH FRUIT

(These are neither babes nor children, as they clearly understand IMMEDIATELY THE LORDS WORD, men, never children nor babes, WHO IT IS TESTIFIED, UNDERSTOOD NOT. I hope it is clear for everyone.)