Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well it has been fun debating the yearly Halloween debate. However you all spend this day I hope you have a blessed day filled the the joy of God's love in your life.  :th_wave:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

But what does this have to with Halloween? I do not understand. From what you said, it sounds like the abuse was on going. Not just on Halloween but everyday of the year. I seem to recall watching a report about this. It may have been from Dateline. 

I suspect that the implication here is that if this kind of stuff is going on inside of God's House, where things are "clean," "righteous," and "pure," wouldn't it be much worse outside when they aren't?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

But what does this have to with Halloween? I do not understand. From what you said, it sounds like the abuse was on going. Not just on Halloween but everyday of the year. I seem to recall watching a report about this. It may have been from Dateline. 

Hi LadyKay, 

I was responding to your question about illegal behavior towards a 10-year-old reported and reporting it to the police. I didn’t know you were specifically talking about Halloween. I thought you were asking about abuse towards children being reported to the police. My apologies if I misunderstood. This is the  question I was responding to:

Just asking. Was there ever any criminal charges brought against these people?  I mean 10 years old and that stuff going on. That's illegal.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

1 minute ago, Coliseum said:

I suspect that the implication here is that if this kind of stuff is going on inside of God's House, where things are "clean," "righteous," and "pure," wouldn't it be much worse outside when they aren't?

I actually thought the abuse that went on with Abby occurred in Protestant churches  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

yes its helloween night tonight and i really dislike it. to begin with its an import from the usa but its got very big over here and its getting more and more OTT. shops decorated like a crime scene, severed heads (manikin sp) grave yard ghouls in a full display at the tills.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Irish immigrants to the United States raised the popularity of Halloween during the 19th century. During the 20th century it became more and more popular, with traditions like pumpkin carving and trick or treating becoming part of TV shows, books and movies.

As for modern Halloween, Santino, writing in "American Folklore: An Encyclopedia" (Garland, 1996), noted that "Halloween beliefs and customs were brought to North America with the earliest Irish immigrants, then by the great waves of Irish immigrants fleeing the famines of the first half of the nineteenth century

The Scottish Halloween custom of "guising" – children disguised in costume going from house to house for food or money; – is first recorded in North America in 1911 in Ontario, Canada. In North America, trick-or-treating has been a Halloween tradition since the 1920s.

Many European cultural traditions hold that Halloween is a time when magic is most potent and spirits can make contact with the physical world. In Christian times, it became a celebration of the evening before All Saints' Day. Immigrants from Scotland and Ireland brought the holiday to the United States.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I took a more closer look at the rituals that people go through when they go door to door asking for 'Candy'.  A more neutral way to approach this topic.

I saw a pagan ritual taking place then.  People (and their kids) approaching a house dressed as ghouls, represents people with demons inside of them.  They ask for a sacrifice or 'candy' at each residence.  This happens millions of times over that one evening, thus setting up a mass ritual event for satanic reasons.  People do not have to understand they are in a mass ritual as that is not required for its effectiveness.

Edited by suzan344
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 hours ago, Prodigal Son said:

I agree with everything you do and don't accuse anyone of such things here. But remember how gullible teenagers are.

This is a celebration of Satanic origins and under tones so I don't acknowledge  it. Watch this youtube clip...

See Worthy's recommendations for posting videos. Thanks!

Embedded Videos/Using the Video Forums and YouTube Links

The Videos forum was created for those who wish to post videos. Please use this forum for your embedded videos and not post videos in other forums. When a video is found outside of the Videos forum, one of two things will happen. First, the video very likely will be removed. Secondly, if there is a following, the thread may be moved to the video forum. Thanks for you compliance.

God Bless,

Alan

Edited by Steve_S
Removed quoted youtube link.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well Halloween is over. So now lets us get on with the Christmas debate. Where we  accusing Christians who put up Christmas trees of tree worship. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well Halloween is over. So now lets us get on with the Christmas debate. Where we  accusing Christians who put up Christmas trees of tree worship. 

And so the story never end my friend:)