• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Why don't you read the links?  And how about take the accounts of the many hundreds (or more) victims and survivors who've given accounts of what is done under SRA and MK Ultra.  Yes, they do celebrate halloween ... but more than that, it means something to them.  They will claim they don't do human sacrifices, but you cannot expect a satanist to tell the truth.  
I have things to do.... 

I have more important things to do also......my spice rack needs rearranging.....have a great Turkey Day....we can finish this debate that I never asked for next Halloween.....

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
@George @Steve_S ... why were my posts deleted without informing me? 

Which posts and when?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

@Coliseum asked me about my experiences, and I replied to him. About 2 or 3 posts, including his, were deleted. @angels4u even asked me about it, and @ReneeIW replied to those posts (in reference to rituals that took place inside a church). 

I can't tell you word for word what I posted. No one contacted me about deleting those posts. If you have no clue and George has no clue...does someone besides you and George have ability to delete posts?

Thx Abby. I noticed mine were indeed deleted. I do not have a shadow of a clue why. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Why don't you read the links? 

Hi Abby,    When I finally get both my eyes fixed I may ask you to post those 2 links again. Right now those sites have too much reading for me. But remember I already believe this stuff is real. I thought 1 of the links had a video. I can watch videos.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

Thx Abby. I noticed mine were indeed deleted. I do not have a shadow of a clue why. 

I have no idea of what was deleted , could it have been that people were attacking each other  and those posts were deleted?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

No, ma'am. It was simply @Coliseum asking me about my experiences and my reply to him. Is there another halloween thread, maybe? If we can find the post, we can delete my inquiry here.

Sorry,I can't remember the post..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I have no idea of what was deleted , could it have been that people were attacking each other  and those posts were deleted?

No attacks whatsoever. Sharing points of view  in a respectful manner.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I can send video links. I do know you know the truth.

Abby,   I'm really not sure why, but I've had an interest in learning the truth since I was young. Back in the 70's I had a great philosophy professor who I think first mentioned MK Ultra and their secret projects. I learned a lot from that professor. He told us if we really wanted to know the truth on any given topic we had to prepared to dig for it. He'd say things like, "don't expect to learn everything that goes on by reading the NY Times, Newsweek, or any other typical publication". I took that serious. So over the yrs I'd hear things, here & there, and that name MK Ultra would pop up but no one knew much about them. Knowledge of what is good, Holy, or legal is not kept as a secret but MK Ultra was a secret. That fact alone told me they were up to no-good. There is an inherent danger in learning about evil and that includes things about Satan, it can seem to start be attractive. At that point I have always turned it off. But not everyone is as strong as me. So I'm thinking any links to videos you send me do so as a pm, there are too many impressionable people here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

54 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

@Coliseum asked me about my experiences, and I replied to him. About 2 or 3 posts, including his, were deleted. @angels4u even asked me about it, and @ReneeIW replied to those posts (in reference to rituals that took place inside a church). 

I can't tell you word for word what I posted. No one contacted me about deleting those posts. If you have no clue and George has no clue...does someone besides you and George have ability to delete posts?

Me, George, and Omega can delete posts. I may have deleted them, but I do not remember it. Can you give me a time frame so I can check some stuff?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

46 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

On this thread, I wrote about the forced late term abortions that I experienced at age 10, etc as well as ritualistic abuse. You can still see your question to me asking about the age I was when that happened and Renee's comment to me related to the ritual having taken place in a protestant church. But my original post is gone. 

There is a similar thread in controversial forum. Are they in that thread instead?