Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Buddy loved nothing more than playing the role of Peace Maker.Thanks to the Evil Act Of one individual , Buddy can not bring peace here Himself.Lets Do it in His memory.....this is what he would have wanted ..... 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

It’s obvious you do not care for me.......and that makes “ MY” day.......I welcome  the hatred of Leavenists.....it reinforces the fact that I am on to something good......shame on you for the smarmy reaction to a gesture of friendship...

Comments like this have no place in threads on Worthy. Please remember to debate the person and not the subject.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,172
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/28/2019 at 11:29 AM, Abby-Joy said:

Hi Abby-Joy, thanks for more info.

When I discovered these info videos, in it they mention Rudy Giuliani being also involved . Can you confirm this Abby-Joy?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

@maryjayne    I did it! :th_wave:

• Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Blood Bought 1953 may not see this post unless you earburn him (that gives an alert to someone that you have mentioned them, or want to to reply to them)

You need to  first press the @ then type the name of the person. A list will come up of similar names, and you click on it. Then it appears in your post in a blue box, and they get an alert.

An alert happens automatically if you quote them.

eg @Margo1945

Duh.....I got so much stuff going on I don’t know up from down.....answering all of my fan mail is so time consuming....lol....I will try to get to the right place ......be patient....I am a very old man.....I got the mind of a steel trap!     Full of dust and cobwebs....haha..

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,517
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

18 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

Blood Bought, you can ease up completely on your fan mail, IF you stop writing to yourself .. lol .. and IF you stop paying others to write to you .. lol

Hey, I count on those checks coming in!

3 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

@Blood Bought 1953.. it worked .. lol .. now, I have to send posts to all with their names .. anyway, where are you .. did you see my solution to how you can avoid having to deal with so much fan mail .. I suggested you stop writing to yourself and that you stop paying others to send fan mail .. one person (offhand, I don't recall who) objected to my suggestion not to pay as he/she looks forward to the checks in the mail .. lol .. hope you are alright .. God bless

Margo.......here I am ......alive and well to the dismay of many......The Thread where we were having our friendly debate was shut down so I created another for all to enjoy......please go there..... I named it “ small Ohio vs Vast Canada”  I did not want to retype the vast Wisdom that you were enlightened with by yours truly.....lol.....I pasted it in the new place ......please check it all out and put in whatever you like to make it all fair....I got all my relevant stuff in there— please do the same for yourself  and perhaps we can start anew , eh? ( I met many Canadian truck drivers where I used to work and it is true ....they all say “ eh” at the end of every sentence....) haha....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Blood bought has always been in the big time, Love him or hate him you can't ignore him.... You can tell from all the reactions he gets, From what I have noticed he doesn't get the praise he probably deserves.... The thing I have found with Blood bought Is you try go against him he will make you look silly

Thanks Kev......you know me well enough to know that I absolutely have NO  interest in being praised.I couldn’t care less about my popularity either.I knew that I  would be hated  by many way back when I first started posting here. Paul was hated for preaching the Gospel Of Pure Grace That proud people reject.Like FDR said about his foes—- “ I WELCOME their hatred!” 

The ONLY reason I post is because I know that the VAST majority of people do not believe in the song that they sing..... “Nothing But The Blood”. Go beyond Faith in the Blood for your Salvation and you are “ fallen from Grace” and “Severed from the Cross Of Christ”. If THIS is not something to be concerned about— what is? Too many people have added “ Lucky Repentance” to the Gospel.They substitute repentance for Grace.The VERY THING that has saved anyone that has been rescued from Hell— GRACE — is completely over-ran by something good that has been turned into a work  ( making sure ALL sins  have been recalled by some kind of Super Memory before you die ). It’s difficult to convince somebody that they are “ severed from the Cross”. These debates don’t change anybody’s minds. As you know, I am mainly interested in showing  Newbies and  Lurkers the dangers of Legalism in order that at  LEAST they won’t have their Christian Walk hobbled and at MOST saving them from Damnation .Everything hinges on what “ falling from Grace”means .Some say it entails a lousy life....others say it means Damnation.......I don’t  know for sure . At the very least,people need to see the jeopardy that they are creating for their lives.....Temporal  and Eternal.Reject God’s elixir for handling Sin and Salvation— GRACE— and you are in a place you do NOT want to be.Most people do not hear this in Church . They are going to hear it here as long as I can post.And I am going to attack Leaven whenever and wherever I see it .Thanks again, Kev for your kind words..the only Praise I desire is the Praise directed towards Jesus ...

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

those who lose their faith and in latter days, some will depart "from" the faith, so they did have faith, and those who choose to sin and God hates sin and refuse to repent aka return to God and change back to accepting and doing His Will will forfeit their salvation .. grace is the catalyst, if you will, that keeps the saved saved .. grace is the catalyst that keeps the saved from losing their faith and keeps them wanting to repent when they sin .. 

Lets all be reminded of what peter also told the church .

BRETHREN SEE YOU KNOW THESE THINGS ,   YOU BEWARE lest you be also taken with the ERROR of the wicked and FALL FROM your OWN STEADFASTNESS .

For as paul also once said and JESUS MADE VERY CLEAR

For we are made PARTAKERS OF HIM ,  IF ,  IF we HOLD fast our confidence IN HIM FIRM TO THE END .    Not half way , not most the way , BUT TO THE END .

FOR JESUS gave a dire grave serious reminder about the end times

and HE said , BUT HE WHO ENDURES UNTILL THE END ,  as in THE END ,   the SAME SHALL BE SAVED .

Its all about enduring faithful unto HIM , and fatifhul to that last breath .  MANY will fall away , specially in the days ahead , just as many already have .

SO let me remind us all ,  IN JESUS we truly do have all we need to overcome the evil ,   we have all we need to endure faithful to the end .

ONLY WE BETTER HEED HIM , THE SPIRIT ,   or we will .       HE can keep us from falling , HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ,  but we better HEED HIM FAITHFUL to the end . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

those who lose their faith and in latter days, some will depart "from" the faith, so they did have faith, and those who choose to sin and God hates sin and refuse to repent aka return to God and change back to accepting and doing His Will will forfeit their salvation .. grace is the catalyst, if you will, that keeps the saved saved .. grace is the catalyst that keeps the saved from losing their faith and keeps them wanting to repent when they sin .. 

Is it possible to have had good strong faith and then fall away .    WELL lets see what PAUL writes to timothy .

Paul warned timothy that some had already turned aside from the faith and now followed satan .

IN fact he says this too .

HAVING damnation because they cast off THIER FIRST FAITH .   MEANS THEY HAD IT ,   BUT LEFT IT .