Dreams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I'm on an airplane with Manei. The plane feels backwards. I'm never able to confirm it but it feels like all of the seats are facing twoards the back of the plane. It also seems as though we are both miniature size. (That or the seats are really big.) Also of note the entire plane, which seems to be a large commercial airliner is completely empty save for the two of us and the crew.

I remember the flight attendant coming by and asking what I wanted for dinner. I looked at the in-flight menu and saw that they had steak, fish, lobster and chicken. Looking at the menu I became lucid because I knew airlines never had such good food IWL. (Interesting way to become Lucid but OK.)

I ordered the fish. The attendant said she would be back in 10-15 minutes. Manei turned to me, kissed me on the forehead and said. "I'm so glad we're finally homebound." Intuition told me we were heading to her island home. I don't recall there being an airport on the island in any timeline.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

God does not normally speak to people in dreams. He has sent his son Jesus and we have the Bible.

If God is speaking to you through dreams it will be very clear. The dream all center on Jesus.

Your team is about you and what you want so it is not from God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I do not take my dreams very seriously. When you sleep your brain continues to be very active. Dreams are your subconscious and emotions trying to process thoughts you have had. It was common in the Bible for God to speak to people through their dreams but it is not as common in our lives today. It would have to be a dream that was consistent with what the Bible teaches.