My new dreams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I am doing something that makes no sense in an unfamiliar house implied to be my present home. I have the idea of typing out all my dreams with a manual typewriter even though I recall having the big loose-leaf binders from when I was younger. Although I am somewhat aware of computer technology and my dreams being digitally stored, I do not consider using a printer with Microsoft Word. I start with some Marvel comics. I had supposedly taken the staples out of the comic books and inserted the folded pairs of pages (from the bigger printed single sheets) into the typewriter. I read some of the text as I type, and the lines are evenly spaced as if I was using a blank sheet of A4 paper. I know I will also have to use my Harvey comic books such as "Casper and Nightmare."

Thinking about it over time, and looking closely, I consider that typing over all the pages will make both the dreams and comic book stories challenging to read, especially when the typed text goes over parts of the comic book's speech balloons. However, the scene is unrealistic in that the lines are all between each other rather than mixed.

I realize my activity will render everything unreadable, so I think I will type my dreams out on blank A4 paper instead. My mother is present, but I have no recall she died in 2002. I ask her if she has typing paper available. (She bought it for me in the 1970s even though I also used notebook pages for my dreams. The watermarked sheets of white paper came in a big gold box.)

She tells me an opened pack of A4 printer paper is in the middle of a desk (like the one I had when much younger) where a drawer would otherwise be. When I look, I also find an opened pack of notebook paper and am unsure how to proceed. I become aware of Zsuzsanna, though no other recall exists at the time. (Zsuzsanna was never in America and never met my mother in person, let alone lived in the same house.)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

Your sub concous is working overtime. Forget it, there is no mention of Jesus, so rather than read marvel comics read the Bible.